Chapter 83 – She thinks it was all a dream.
3.2k 3 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had killed several monsters while leaving the dungeon, so I had gotten many crystals and items. When I opened my inventory, I noticed that the number of stones was 127. So now I know that the limit is not 99, but 999.

'But maybe it's 9999?' But I will never find that out since 9999 is too much to reach. However, since I'm the fastest monster according to the adventurers, I may achieve that if I use all my speed and kill monsters.

But I need more willpower to do something like that. Hunting monsters inside the dungeon has become something very tiring and also repetitive. But I may be tired because I haven't found any new strong enemies.

Maybe if I go to floors 19, 20, and 21, I will find different monsters that can cheer me up again. And now that I'm so strong, I could make it there without too much trouble.

"Hey, aren't you the fastest monster?" And as I approached the guild building, a group of adventurers came to me. They were adventurers I didn't know, so I got rid of them quickly.

They just wanted to greet me.

And after I entered the guild, I ran into Rose.

"It's been a while since you've been here. What happened? Are you tired of going to the dungeon, and you have nothing to sell?"

"It's not that. I just wanted to take a vacation. And sometimes I go in the dungeon; because of that, I accumulate many items."

"Haaa~~ You should sell everything. Now give me this here." Rose took my cloth bag with the items and gave me my reward right after taking everything. "Are you getting along with Little Rookie?"

"Bell?"

"Yes. Even though you are from the same Familia, I rarely see you guys together."

"We don't usually go to the dungeon together. But I get along well with him; we talk a lot at home. Bell already has his group; I'd feel bad to intrude."

"Are you talking about that girl and the guy with the red hair? I see them together a lot."

"Yes, that's Welf and Mikoto. They are good people; Bell has good friendships."

"I see. But about you, keep me informed. I was worried when you disappeared for so long."

"So you were worried? That's so sweet."

"..." Rose kept her usual expression and pretended she hadn't heard anything. However, I could see her true feelings.

[ Feeling happy and relieved. ]

So she is really happy that I'm okay.

"See you later, Rose. I'll visit you more often, don't worry."

"..."

After leaving the guild, I was thinking about what I should do. At the moment, I am excited about what happened last night, but at the same time, I am feeling nervous.

What will Hestia say when she sees me? Is she really in love with me now? I have my doubts, but I will only know the truth when I meet her. Maybe she is at home now, so I'm going there.

It's almost night. Bell would probably come home in an hour, and I'm pretty sure Hestia and Lili were together.

"Let's go." Walking slowly, I arrived home. But before I opened the door, I took a deep breath.

####

When I opened the door, I held my breath when I saw Hestia sitting on the sofa together with Lili. The two were eating cookies while laughing and chatting happily like good friends. Just looking at Hestia, I already felt horny again.

But I controlled myself. I have to keep my posture.

I cleared my throat to get their attention as I closed the door. The two looked at me simultaneously, and I gave a friendly smile.

"Luan!" Lili shouted as she jumped off the couch and ran towards me. I held her in my arms, and she hugged me tightly. As always, Lili was an adorable and thoughtful girl. But unlike her, Hestia stayed on the sofa.

Hestia's face was as red as a tomato, and she didn't know what to say to me. Avoiding looking at me, she looked forward, and I could see her moving her hands and fingers as if she was nervous.

"What happened, Goddess? You don't look very well." Lili asked after I put her down.

"Don't worry about her, Lili. The Goddess is just feeling a little tired, isn't she?"

"Hm? But she was acting normal until you arrived." Lili tilted her head in confusion. I get it! She's pretending not to know what happened. Lili already knows what happened between Hestia and me, so she understands why Hestia is acting this way.

"What happened, Goddess?" I asked Hestia. She still couldn't look me in the eye.

"Nothing happened; I'm just feeling a little bad. I'm going to my room now."

"Okay."

Hestia hurried up the stairs. After she walked away, Lili looked at me and sighed, "Hey, there's something really weird."

"What?"

"I tried to talk to Hestia about yesterday, but she thinks the whole thing was a dream. She didn't tell me what kind of dream it was; she turned all red when I asked what it was. She said she had a very nice dream, that's all."

"So she thinks it was all a dream? That's more fun than I thought."

"Fun? You want to keep this relationship with the Goddess, don't you? If she thinks it was all a dream, you can't just approach her and try to do something now."

"Anyway, I'm sure she likes me more now. I'll be able to get even closer to her. And maybe she'll have more 'dreams' like that."

"Are you thinking of doing something with her while she's sleeping? That's a crime, you know."

"I won't do it while she is sleeping, but I will do it while she is masturbating and with her mind completely broken. Like it was last night."

"..."

"But of course, having sex with her completely sane will be better."

"If you didn't say it was better to have sex with her while she's sane, I'd call you a psychopath."

"Hey, are you mad about something?"

"Of course not!"

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

77