Revolutionary (4)
3k 6 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instead of the large training ground, Kushina and Kai sat across from one another in their backyard with a large scroll spread in front of them marked with a black inked seal that resembled the Uzumaki swirling emblem loosely and other marks spread around it in straight lines.

This was none other than the four-symbol seal that kept Kyubi inside of Kushina.

Both of them continued to look at the seal until Kushina frowned, "I still don't understand how that B managed to control his Jinchuriki. According to information from Third Hokage, Kumogakure's seal should be weaker than the four symbol seal but... ours is perfect. Even if there are times that Kyubi's chakra leaks into my chakra pathway, it's more of a natural cause than anything else since I could be considered a fraction of a tailed-beast..."

When it came to Fuin, Kushina simply had none of her usual carelessness and kept a serious expression  Even Kai continued to stare at the Four Symbol Seals.

Tailed beats were a matter of great interest and the publicly strongest tailed-beast slept right by his side every night and sometimes even got dry-humped by him through Kushina so it was natural that Kai wanted to extend the limits of his knowledge regarding them.

"Wait... have we considered the fact that maybe B from Kumo managed to come to an accord with Gyuki and become this... Perfect Jinchuriki BECAUSE of his imperfect seal?" Kai inquired.

Kushina frowned again. This was an idea that Kai had provided earlier, too.

"You really want me to try and just talk with that monster? I don't think Tailed Beasts can be tamed in that manner."

'Nobody thought an Uzumaki could be tamed, too,' Kai rolled his eyes internally and shook his head, "If you're worried about any accidents, don't you already have your kekkei genkai? The Adamantine Sealing Chains? I mean, that Jutsu is devastating and it's coming from me," He inquired.

Letting out a distressed groan, Kushina pursed her lips, "That was only because of Granny Mito that I could even seal Kyubi. I've even yet to start practicing with my chains since Granny said to master the inheritance as much as I can before anything."

Kai nodded and hummed.

"So? How about we both go? I've always wanted to see a tailed-beast!"

Not managing to instill any assurance by grinning in excitement as if this was a vacation, Kushina looked away and muttered nervously, "I don't know... Kai-chan. How about we just let that monster rot while nailed onto a ball of rock?"

Kai blinked.

"Come again?"

"Well, that's how Granny Mito set it, Dattebane. Kyubi is chained against a giant boulder greater than its own size with its tail nailed into the rock..." Kushina muttered.

"Oh... well, now I can understand why Tailed Beasts like to rage. We are the real monsters, huh... who would have thought..." said the Dragon Sennin who specifically asked a Kumo shinobi if he had a family and then killed him after the poor soul affirmed the fact.

Adopting a more reserved but assuring smile this time, Kai looked at Kushina sincerely, "Hey, I promised to protect you and that's beyond any clan seals. So, trust me. Even if you go berserk, I'll stop you easily."

"I'm strong in that state... very." Kushina frowned.

However, she saw Kai's pitch black eyes suddenly morph to pale yellow irides as his pupils turned into slits with a grin marking his lips, "Oh, great. I am strong, too... very much so."

Sighing softly, Kushina nodded, "Fine, dattebane... but if things go sideways, you'll be responsible!"

"Sure."

"And in that case, for my emotional distress, you must promise to marry me after Mikoto!"

"Oh, you don't need to include this in the situation," Kai shrugged, "If you really want, I'll marry you tomorrow and consummate it even before. How about now?"

Kushina scoffed, "Rotten Kai-chan..."

"Fuck that, I'm the one always spoiling you," Kai snorted, "Better this way, I suppose. I can always spank you to discipline you from now on."

Kushina's eyes widened and she groaned in frustration when she recalled how Kai laid a claim to her buttcheeks this morning.

But with the banter helping her escape the bouts of nervousness, Kushina and Kai soon began to set many seals around the backyard, and then instead of actually entering into her consciousness here, Kai used Hiraishin to bring Kushina into the more durable Uzumaki Training chamber.

And finally, Kushina silently lay on Kai's lap while closing her eyes and he did so, too. He didn't need to use any specific jutsu but let his chakra interact with the Four Symbol Seal that appeared on Kushina's abdomen under her clothes and she quickly allowed his entry into the world of her consciousness connected to the seal itself.

---

Kai opened his eyes and looked around in amazement. He had to admit, the rather dignified pale-golden world. There was no platform but Kai still stood on something invisible but paid it no heed. Consciousness worlds tend to be trippy in this manner. Looking around and still not finding Kushina anywhere, Kai used a bare minimum of chakra to use his empath's skill and found a literal ball of furry hatefulness and bloodlust 'below.'

"Layers of consciousness, huh..." Kai hummed loudly and began to slowly descend after manifesting more of his chakra into Kushina's system. In fact, this was a slightly indirect Genjutsu of sorts, too. The realization only made Kai smile as it affirmed the fact that he could still learn a ton of new things at any given point.

Soon, he felt he had entered deeper into Kushina's mind but the world failed to look anything different than gold and white. It was warm and comforting. But the sight of a redhead looking around with a hint of panic while wholly ignoring the struggling orange ball of fur with red-slitted eyes glaring in her direction made Kai purse his lips.

Yeah, he was becoming more and more sure that the problem in 'controlling' a Tailed Beast lay more in the general upbringing of Shinobi itself.

No self-respecting war deterrent of a beast would ever listen to a shinobi if nailed onto a ball of a giant rock as if cosplaying a religious figure in an ill-humored manner!

"Kai-chan!" Kushina quickly 'felt' something and looked up to find Kai descending and then sighed with a smile, "Stupid, how did you get lost in the consciousness world?"

"Bitch, I'll bitch-slap you out of your own consciousness," Kai instantly cussed, "You left me stranded elsewhere!"

As he said so, Kai also felt a hint of 'mockery' in the titanic beast whose mouth was wrapped by pale, phantom-like adamantine chains.

Not the least bit affected by his words but choosing to stick her tongue out in a silent rebellion, Kushina waited for Kai to fully observe the situation.

"So... why don't you just let Kyubi move around freely?" Kai finally questioned.

Deadpanning, Kushina uttered, "Because my chains seal its chakra and if I do that, it will soon erode the Four Symbol Seals with its evil chakra and kill me, dattebane!"

Before Kai could even sense Kyubi's chakra from miles away, he looked at Kushina strangely, "Evil Chakra? There's no such thing like that."

"That monster is evil and its chakra is evil!" Kushina pointed out.

Shrugging in response, Kai looked at Kyubi once again, his pitch-black eyes meeting the beast's bloodshot red orbs.

"Say... Kushina..."

"Yeah?"

"I didn't think foxes can look so damn good. Not as great as Cinnamon, I'll admit but..." Suddenly shuttling towards the beast, Kai touched its torso, "This fur is damn too smooth and comforting to touch..."

Kyubi suddenly struggled harder as a globule of red chakra emerged from the point of contact and covered Kai's body.

"Kai-chan!" Kushina gasped but then fell stunned as the red cloak of chakra dissipated from around Kai who pulled back and rubbed the back of his head, "Thank you for more chakra?"

He already knew how to refine chakra, share it, siphon it if the need comes, and even store it in his Strenght of Adamantine Sage Seal to mix it with nature energy... so, he barely felt fazed when he easily removed the pure malice in the chakra almost instinctively.

Kushina's lips parted while he felt the beast's emotion stagnant out of the perpetual hate, pain, and bloodlust.

"I see, I think I'm starting to understand the situation here..." Kai looked at Kyubi while returning to Kushina's side.

"You do?"

"Yeah," Kai nodded, "The only reason why you enter into a berserk state even a few times is because of the chains in contact with the Kyubi."

"What do you mean?" Kushina frowned.

"Well, emotions can charge chakra. It's a very special state but it's possible. Because your own chakra is in contact with Kyubi for so long, it would sometimes provide similar feedback to your chakra pathways. To be precise, Kyubi's chakra can simply NOT slip into your system but its emotional charge can infect a part of your chakra system at times through the Adamantine Sealing Chains. It's just a simple case of chakra feedback. Like, the strengthening of the physique has a positive effect on the amount of chakra and vice versa. Stuff like that."

Kushina frowned deeply while Kyubi stopped struggling against the chains and the nails digging into nine of its furry tails that Kai admitted he wanted to sleep on at least once.

"So? How can we—"

"The answer is the same thing I keep telling you," Kai shrugged, "Keep on fearing the poor fox and it'll hate ya. Didn't you experience the same when a few of the cunts in the village fear you just because of the nature of your strength?"

While Kushina fell into a daze, Kai's expression practically glowed, "But... still. Kyubi, you look fucking impressive. I mean, your stature and all. Hey, you were defeated by Hashirama Senju, right? And you were IN Mistress Mito... did you watch Hashirama Senju use his 'wood style' on Mistress?"

Kai's question suddenly pulled Kushina out of her daze and in return, sent Kyubi into a daze. Feeling Kyubi's sheer ridiculous emotion and a hint of unlikely embarrassment, the youth's gaze glimmered in mischief and he spoke mindlessly, "Don't tell me... did Mistress Mito use Wood-style instead?"

Kai wasn't expecting any response. The question was purely 'filthy' since Nono had tainted him in her color as much as he had tainted her in his. Yet... Kai saw Kyubi's eyes. Those large-slitted red eyes revealed a hint of... uncomfortable affirmation.

"What... the fuck...?" Kai muttered. All three parties fell into a daze.

This was not how Kai expected his first meeting with the strongest tailed-beast to come to a pass...

He, at least, expected an epic clash of some sort where he would be defeated despite all his strength and gain motivation to grind even more...

But damn...

Senjus are down bad!

Now Kai couldn't wait to 'train' his Sensei...

Or... ask Mistress Mito about her adventures. He was purely curious, nothing more. Maybe... leak this to Nono, too. She'd have a field trip forming an illusion of a young Mito on the God of Shinobi...

"Too much to do..." Kai whispered and then blinked before clearing his throat.

Shaking his head, Kai smiled broadly, "Kyubi, give me some time. I'll get you out of this cage, yeah? My name you ask? Dragon Sennin Kai."

His gaze grew somewhat ferocious, a bit beastly, like Kyubi's itself.

"Believe me, I get why you must hate Kushina or even Mistress Mito. I'll help you vent it all out. Think of me as your... I don't know? Future best bud? We can even play catch if you want. Hey, maybe you'll be the other Bro. Anyway,"

Kai's frivolous grin reflected over Kyubi's wide red eyes, "I'll make sure to devour all that hate and then use it for myself instead after freeing you. And don't you dare compare me to God of Shinobi or Mistress Mito... I'm better. More than you'll ever find in anyone else."

Kai didn't know why Kyubi blanked out but before he left, he also questioned, "Just a quick question... do you see and feel whatever Kushina sees and feel? Cause it may just make things a bit awkward in a few years."

His laugh was only cut off by a blushing Kushina who finally 'threw' him out.

Her violet gaze fell on the silent Kyubi as she averted her gaze and muttered, "Sorry... I never considered that I was hating you for no reason... dattebane..."

She disappeared promptly, too.

After what felt like hours, Kyubi finally came to be.

'Devour my hate... be my friend... bro? Better than that Senju whose Sage Mode has HIS shadow and that redheaded bitch who's the bane of my entire existence... hehe... if that's true... I'd welcome the challenge anytime...'

The furry giant closed its eyes and fell entirely silent... before feeling someone spank its buttocks!

*Grrrr*

It struggled against everything once again.

It felt everything and his anger towards Kai was no less this time around!

***

A/N: I don't wanna spoil anything but the series of chapter in the coming days titled Revolutionary will most certainly have more 18+ content but the focus will be more on the extended exploration of concepts of chakra that may as well be considered fannon largely. But I really like exploring this kind of stuff since I do that in all the other fics, too. Anyway, I just felt that a bit of note to explain my intentions may just come in handy later on~

***

Alternate Title: Kyubi Feels Everything

***

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

131