Revolutionary (6)
2.9k 3 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsunade made sure to free herself for the day entirely and started her morning a bit late. She had an appointment with Kai later in the noon but that didn't mean she couldn't take this chance to sneak in rest for herself, too. She'd heard Kai call her the Defiant of the Grind but she cared very little for it. She just didn't like to pour her entire self into a task not worth her time, that's all.

Brushing her teeth after freshening up and then taking a shower, Tsunade walked out naked without inhibitions with the towel wrapped over her head to dampen her wet hair. Seriously gazing at the black panties and hesitating just a bit since she was no longer drunk, Tsunade gritted her teeth and slipped them on herself.

Admittedly, she only bought this out of curiosity. The civilian side of this world constantly makes various amazing pieces of fashion whether it was for public or private moments. But then again, one could argue that a seriously depraved one may as well use these panties for a public 'event.'

Pursing her lips since this wasn't exactly comfortable due to her crotch still feeling breezy and the fabric of the underside now bordering her lower lips, Tsunade continued to wear her usual remaining clothes. Kai simply had the right to her hips. Nothing more...

Although...

Taking off her kimono top again and undoing the bandages around her breast, Tsunade ruffled through her drawers and finally pulled out the matching bra she'd bought at the time, too.

'Should I just wear the set? Could be... interesting...' A smile unconsciously kissed her lips as her imagination truly couldn't be contained at this point since she had somewhat explained details about Kai.

Mikoto isn't exactly the unsocial kind and is used to chatting with whom she considers the soon-to-be accomplices...

---

While Mikoto certainly had her team and missions to tend to, Nono and Kushina stuck around till afternoon while training with him as his clones were off with Minato and Tsume, too, training.

Like Tsunade, Nono had a day off today itself and she spent her time understanding more about Kyubi inside Kushina since they didn't spend more time in training but trying to find measures in mediating between Kushina and the fox in a manner that doesn't blow her consciousness to pieces.

Nono, seeing that there were two seal experts, suggested the most obvious choice, "Why not seal Kyubi's chakra?"

"Because it already is," Kai replied, "Inside Kushina is a sealed Kyubi. That's how the seal itself looks. What we need to actually find is a way that doesn't put Kushina in harm's way and I just realized we can do something... in fact, it may just help all of you but drawing the seal will take some time."

He frowned and traced his chin, "The main problem by itself should be the composition of Kyubi's chakra." He had already experienced the malice given form through chakra.

But surprising the duo, Kai stood up abruptly and smiled, "Oh, well, Kyubi can wait for me to play nice with it. I... hehe, have to train with Sensei~!" Not waiting for the duo's response, Kai disappeared for the time was nigh.

As he vanished on them, Kushina pouted and scoffed, "Kai-chan is getting even naughtier..."

"Can't blame him," Nono smiled and adjusted her glasses, "If I was in his shoes, I would have been even harder to control... hmm, well, since I am free until evening, would you like to help me compose a draft? Jiraiya-san and I often exchange ideas over letters."

Shocked, Kushina gasped, "You talk to that pervert?!"

Looking at the redhead, Nono smiled, "Jiraiya-san has been a good inspiration, not in anything perverted, I mean. Most of the time, I get to learn about various things that can attract a shinobi's and even Kunoichi's attention. But... I do like to critique his drafts, too..." Losing the practiced composure on her face since she truly knew how to attract anyone's attention largely much less Kushina's, Nono smiled and narrowed her gaze, "You know... even if we're too young for anything 'burdensome', since we've seen it and heard Mikoto last night, too... how about I help you learn a few things from a literary perspective."

Cautious of Nono since the blonde was dangerous in more ways than her combat proficiency, Kushina leaned back slightly and stared at the girl in front of her seriously.

"What do you mean?"

"For instance... I was going to send a draft about a story where the female lead has lived with her lover for many years but fears that she won't be able to keep his attention for a long time and tries to learn a few things..." Nono continued to summarize a situation that made Kushina feel she'd witnessed it somewhere. But huffing, she crossed her arms, "If it gets too boring, I'll practice fuinjutsu instead."

"Sure," Nono shrugged, "It's not like we have anything too pressing at the moment... unlike Tsunade-sama."

"What's that supposed to mean, Dattebane?"

---

Tsunade looked around. The task of finding an appropriate location for the training fell on her and she couldn't just hope to enter the Uzumaki Training Chamber within Kushina's own manor since her other guide revealed that this training would be especially effective in an open region.

But the Senju Grounds wasn't the best place to train this. If possible, Tsunade wanted to keep her further training a secret for as long as possible and as many individuals as possible.

So, Tsunade found herself wandering the Forest of Death soon. It was a restricted area for most but slipping into this location was easy for her. Finally, she stumbled upon a moderate clearing with a stream passing through. It was a scenic spot, not that she cared... but her training guides, BOTH of them, did say it was better to try and find 'good' spots for training. So, beating up the giant koala bear and letting many chakra beasts know there was a new order around here, Tsunade idly waited by the stream.

Bored out of her mind not long after, Tsunade sat down, unfurled a tiny storage scroll, and unsealed a tray with a large sake jar, two cups, and a tiny porcelain flask already present.

Her amber pupils instantly lit up and her smirk widened.

Best Day Off ever!

---

Kai marked more than just Tsunade's left and right cheeks. He also discreetly marked her shoulders so that he doesn't directly appear in the middle of some private business, physically, that is. But when he appeared behind Tsunade who was totally buzzed out yet keeping her awareness that only made her want to drink more, Kai couldn't help but voice out his surprise, "Sensei? Weren't we going to train? And... where is Lady Katsuyu?"

Exhaling a tired groan, Tsunade slumped sideways and then giggled, "Hnn... can't we train tomorrow?"

Maybe Tsunade did it on purpose but if something truly did annoy Kai except getting his emotional spectrum fucked sideways then that would be lazing when it was the time for grind. He admitted Tsunade's current appeal had shot through the roof with how her ass was practically staring at him as he wondered if she truly dressed up to his demands...

BUT.

Grind and Time wait for no man!

Looking at Somarasa already halved and 23 empty jars around... Kai clicked his tongue. He was almost sure he could get laid should Tsunade drink more. After all, the Shikkotsu Rock Egg Sage Art seemed to be created by a rather frivolous individual. From the taijutsu that resembled a drunken fist to even manipulating nature energy to create a lust-charged environment, all pointed out that the creator... or rather, the unknown Sage was an eccentric disaster. Even Somarasa increased the body's hormonal activity to a certain extent and large consumption of this drink would benefit the body over a longer period.

So... it was kind of a magic potion that caused boners and increased strength if consumed a whole lot and that's what Kai intended to do since lifting weights had started to lose their meaning.

And from that very experience, Kai believed he could totally lay one of the three hottest Sannins. The first one, of course, being Jiraiya whose manly charm and large pockets fell plenty a hoes.

"Sensei..." huffing, Kai walked around Tsunade and crouched in front of her face, "Come on, don't do me like this. I was really looking forward to this training!"

Somewhat dazed, Tsunade giggled and then slurred, "Oh, really?~ Just training?"

Her full lips widened to a knowing smirk as she sat up somewhat to lean towards Kai's face and blew against his lips, "Why don't you stretch me, big boy? Cause now I really won't train~!"

Kai was confused for a second... wouldn't the training only benefit Tsunade? He just wanted to have experience in teaching sage mode to others that did not involve ingesting questionable drugs from a snake.

So, her reluctance to train was largely unreasonable.

But then again, Kai never placed the term reasonable next to Tsunade Senju.

Rolling his eyes, Kai suddenly squished Tsunade's cheek with a deadpan as she yelped and glared at the boy similar to Kushina but really just let him use the Mystical Sage Palm Technique to help her digest all the processed nature energy in Somarasa beneficial to the body and crotch.

Losing all her buzz at an increasing pace, Tsunade's mood soured somewhat and she finally pulled back, "Fine, fine... you win. We'll train..."

"Was that so hard?" Kai grinned, "Now, lie down, removed your trousers, and let me penetrate you!"

"Excuse me?!" Tsunade's eyes widened in shock and anger.

"With nature energy, of course," Kai smiled, "Did you forget the nature of our training, Sensei?"

She scoffed, knowing full well that boy was just playing with her words, and grumbled inwardly. Again, Somarasa didn't delude the mind. But... as it turns out, Tsunade couldn't use drinking as an excuse for anything more when it interrupted the training and while it annoyed her to no end, she did manage to once again confirm that Kai wasn't just interested in her for... well, all that Senju cake, as he comments offhandedly at times. And this made her simmer down somewhat.

If even one of the most talented individuals in her life expected her to grasp something then she simply could not disappoint these expectations...

"Whatever," scoffing, however, Tsunade gave a nasal hum, "I suppose I can let you witness that mastering nature energy is just a simple feat. We'll... drink later. To celebrate this achievement, of course."

"Sure," Kai smirked, "I can give you a post-training stretching at that time."

Her eyes narrowed but not the kind of woman to regret her own moves or she would have long stopped betting, Tsunade shrugged, "We'll see."

***

Alternate Title: Rise, Grind, and Shine!

***

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

129