Revolutionary (7)
3k 15 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kai greeted a miniature light blue slug with darker green stripes with a smile, "You're here, Lady Katsuyu! Finally, we can get started."

The tiny, palm-sized portion of the slug that Tsunade had summoned let out a sweet, squeaky tone, "Indeed, Tsunade-sama did brief me on the situation. Although many creatures can sense and wield nature energy by combining it with Chakra, they often fail to balance it and the feedback from such unstable chakra is often seen by users turning into a part of nature in various elements. So, even if I am incapable of providing my own senjutsu chakra since it is highly toxic in nature, I can surely assist in Tsunade-sama managing to achieve balance in it."

Kai nodded but didn't brag about mastering Senjutsu Chakra. To be honest, it was done largely by the instinctive reactions of the unknown Kekkei Genkai introduced within him. What he did take credit for after gaining Sage Transformation was that he had mastered many variations of normal jutsu in senjutsu. Not to mention, as Katsuyu remarked, she was far more experienced with Senjutsu so Kai's presence meant molding Senjutsu into something familiar to Tsunade's chakra signature and then slowly releasing it within her. Meanwhile, Katsuyu would absorb all the senjutsu chakra from Tsunade's system by remaining on her shoulder should the situation take a turn for the worse.

Taking a deep breath, Kai sat in front of Tsunade and extended his hand toward her breasts.

"The fuck do you think you're doing now?" Tsunade raised her brow and questioned coolly without any overt reaction and, more than happy to keep his own suspense, Kai didn't use his empathy skill and gave a cheeky grin, "Well, I have to introduce Senjutsu Chakra somehow so that you can finally get a feel for it, right?"

Inwardly alarmed due to the situation of her clothes, Tsunade managed to keep a calm expression and slightly swatted his hands away, "You can introduce the senjutsu chakra through other means. You don't get to have any fun after harshing my mellow."

"Aww, so I could have had fun a few minutes ago," Mocking a sigh and adopting a pitiable expression, Kai shook his head and then reappeared behind Tsunade with his tone turning casual once again, "Oh, well, your loss, Sensei." His hands were already pressed against her upper back as he muttered, "But don't slack. Just think how bad it'll look if you couldn't even manage to grasp Senjutsu as quickly as me."

Snorting, Tsunade closed her eyes, "Keep on yapping like this and you'll turn out worse than Jiraiya."

"Good, I truly would have surpassed all the Sannin then," Kai hummed as it once again annoyed her. Not having actually brawled with Kai seriously, the difference in their strengths has remained ambiguous but Tsunade truly would hate it if he surpassed her in every way... this early.

'Hey... I'm wealthier. Maybe, I'll just employ Orochi to beat some sense into him while she can use the money to fund her research...'

Tsunade couldn't keep on this track of thoughts as Katsuyu muttered with a hint of surprise, "Tsunade-sama... it's coming. And even if humanely gentle... please prepare your body and mind."

"My mind—?"

Tsunade's expression contorted slightly. She, of course, was well-versed with the experience of sharing chakra. It's a common sight and sensation during wars, especially amongst Iryo-Nin who can achieve the act through the mystical palm technique.

What Kai was doing happened to be similar. It was just another use of Mystical Sage Palm. In fact, Kai could use this healing method to even kill someone by overwhelming a shinobi's chakra network with nature energy but he digressed. Senjutsu Chakra is simply too precious to be used in such a manner.

What Tsunade could not have imagined was the mental load.

Kai's senjutsu had two sources— Sage Transformation and Sage Mode. He could use the former to achieve the latter but the difference between the duo was quite... less and he could also use Shikkotsu Rock Egg Sage Art to enter Sage Mode instead of transforming directly. It's just that, despite the same physical boosts, the Sage Transformation also provided better use of the body and Kai preferred it more. Being a Dragon, that is.

And because of the transplanted Kekkei Genkai that affected the mind if not careful due to the senjutsu chakra enhancing the body's activity most irritatingly, a similar effect was borne by Tsunade.

Biting her lower lip, Tsunade felt a bout of irritation over her skin without any external symptoms, her chakra pathways trembling, and a wave of heightened reaction to everything which only made the itch worse and that annoyance began to grow intense exponentially! Her shoulders began to tremble and for a second a somewhat eerie and quiet growl escaped her lips. Her eyes reddened at a breakneck pace and before she felt she would end up doing something just to relieve herself, maybe tearing her skin off, the chakra within her system began to leave her system as Katsuyu's voice echoed, "Unlike normal chakra, Senjutsu Chakra simply cannot be absorbed, even I can only disperse it or help manage it to a certain extent... there has only been one individual to do so but he has disappeared for thousands of years. Now that Tsunade-sama has gotten a natural sensation of Senjutsu Chakra, she must focus on nature energy and try to absorb it."

Still taking deep breaths, Tsunade didn't turn back but questioned with her forehead matted in sweat, "That was wild... I didn't know Sage Mode can make your body feel so much more receptive..."

"Sage Mode isn't like that... only those individuals with the same Kekkei Genkai as the one transplanted to me can feel like this," Kai chuckled, "But it is wild, I won't lie. Every time I'm in Sage Transformation... it really feels like walking on the edge. Good thing I can tame risks so easily."

Opting to not comment further on his words, Tsunade simply sighed, "Great... all I have to do now is sense Nature Energy. I'm ready for my reverse summoning, Katsuyu."

"Yes," Katsuyu agreed and the trio disappeared in a puff of smoke.

---

As one of the three great unexplored regions known to be the stuff of legends, the Shikkotsu Forest held a great deal of mystery that Kai wanted to explore. This was his first travel into the mystical forest entirely layered by the overlapping canopies of giant trees with luminous flowers, plants, and insects lighting this personal world of lush greenery.

As Kai looked around, Katsuyu spoke up, "Like Mount Myoboku and Ryuchi Cave, Shikkotsu Forest has a greater concentration of Nature Energy and its own affinity. The overconsumption of nature energy here will turn the practitioners into trees and plants of various kinds... that glow."

This made Kai's and Tsunade's eyelids jump in surprise and they looked around once again. This beautiful region straight out of a fairy tale was one giant graveyard of horrors...

The duo exhaled simultaneously as Tsunade closed her eyes, "All I need to do is keep calm and sense Nature energy from what I felt before, right?"

"That's what Hashirama-sama achieved the moment he stepped into Shikkotsu Forest," Katsuyu affirmed, "And taught the same to a few beast clans of the forest."

Tsunade hummed and closed her eyes, "I know you'll be quick to bore, too... how about I stay here with a part of Katsuyu and you look around with another part of her? You haven't signed a contract with her so it's not like you can enter Shikkotsu Forest anytime...—"

"Ah, I just marked this spot," Kai's voice made her lips twitch... she did forget about his Hiraishin for a second.

"But train hard, Sensei. I'll look around."

"You don't have to tell me that," Tsunade retorted calmly as she had a newfound admiration for the youth who managed to tame such violent reactions from his Kekkei Genkai.

"But I did. I mean, it would be a shame if your butt turned into a tree... I just won it, after all..." Kai's words threatened to make her mind impatient once again but suddenly feeling a pat on her shoulder, she heard the boy speak, "I say we give you another chance. Want to bet how long it will take you to master Sage Mode?"

Opening her eyes and glancing at him with almost stars in her eyes, she questioned eagerly, "What's the stakes?"

While she expected Kai to ask her out if he won, his words made her eyes widen, "If I win, you let Nawaki pick up your slack by the end of this year."

"What? Why the hell?" Tsunade frowned as Kai huffed, "If I really want to see you miserable, I'd rather have that by you being a drunk and an addicted gambler. Not to mention... when I do become the Hokage, I'd need more than one Paper Bitches, too..."

Snorting, Tsunade considered his words seriously. Oh, she knew it for a fact that being the matriarch was more of a hassle than anything... but she didn't know if Nawaki was ready. She wasn't too, when she got into the position, although, she was a Jonin by that time. Nawaki was still in the early stages of chunin and training hard alongside the missions.

But... at that time, when she took the role, the Senju Clan was on a path of decline and instability due to outside forces. At the moment, the clan couldn't be any stronger yet... her experience at being the Matriarch for so long made her realize that it wasn't prudent to bet on something circumstantial.

"I'll let Nawaki become the Patriarch after he is ready or you become the Hokage, whatever happens quicker," Tsunade stated.

"And help with all the paperwork," Kai added. He was aiming for Hokage to have fun and screw around without anyone trying to hold down his jock, not to bury his head into paperwork instead of Nono... Kushina... or anyone at that time.

"We'll see," Tsunade narrowed her eyes and questioned, "If I win... I get as much of that 'Tamer' of yours as I want."

"Well..." Kai looked down over to his waist, "Did you hear that?—"

"I meant the alcohol," Tsunade deadpanned.

"Fine, it's called Somarasa, by the way. So... how long will it take you to master Sage Mode?" Kai inquired with a bright grin.

"You provide with the time limits," Tsunade replied calmly.

"Heh... well, you're setting the table for all that paperwork by asking me this so... two weeks. If you haven't mastered Sage Mode in two weeks, I win~!"

Tsunade shrugged, "Alright, two weeks it is. Now go on, look around if you want to."

Reluctantly tearing his gaze away from Tsunade, Kai picked a direction and began walking away as Katsuyu divided herself into two smaller halves and one of them scurried off to Kai before climbing up his shoulder, too.

As he left, Katsuyu whispered, "I feel bad for tricking Kai-san like that..."

"Trick?" Tsunade pouted, "Nah... he knew it was simple with this."

As she spoke, five shadow clones popped into existence with all of them summoning a portion of Katsuyu on themselves, too. Meanwhile, glancing in the direction where he left in, Tsunade muttered, "The little bastard really wanted to skip on dates and seal the deal..."

And all the Katsuyu and her clones knew it for a fact that Tsunade did not mind that. But if there's a bet, she would try her hardest to win it!

"Let's get started!" Tsunade smiled broadly, "And then, the best Alcohol will be ours! Its brewer, too!"

***

Alternate Title: Tsunade Really Wants That Brewer

***

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

127