Revolutionary (8)
2.6k 4 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kai didn't need to stay in touch with Tsunade since Katsuyu had a telepathic link with all of her portions but this by itself interested him greatly. Unlike Jiraiya's famed Toad Summons from Mount Myoboku and Orochimaru's serpentine summons of Ryuchi cave... Katsuyu was a whole another level of mystery. A mystery that Kai wanted to unravel. After all... he had to start from somewhere, right? And he had no clue how to enter the other two mysterious locations except for the two other sannins.

Before that, however, Kai's body began to shift as flame-like glowing patterns layered his skin and caked him into another layer of darker brownish skin which had a coarse texture. The skin itself molded to form scale-like patterns around his forearms and calves while his usual shot hair grew out till his shoulder and turned blue-grey. Even the sclera of his eyes turned midnight and his irides now grew yellow that surrounded dark slitted pupils. A pair of tiny horns also molded from his skin above his forehead and grew darker at the tip while being as hard as a dense chakra alloy. The only thing that didn't change was the steel-blue circular mark in the center of his forehead.

Though heavily surprised, Katsuyu kept her voice low and complimented like usual. Truly... despite being one of the most terrifying beasts to ever live, Katsuyu was the cutest, "Kai-san, your Sage Transformation really is a sight to behold. Although dragons are a myth even to creatures like us who have mastered senjutsu... but your aura holds a certain magnificence."

"Like Hashirama Senju?" Kai was quick to question with a smile as he looked around, not the least bit disoriented by his body growing a tad bit bulkier and taller in this state.

"Hmm... no. Hashirama-sama's Sage Mode was quite conserved in nature. He, after all, attuned himself to the surroundings completely. If I had to give human professions to both of your Senjutsu modes then... you would be considered a fierce warrior and Hashirama-sama would be considered a fierce monk."

Kai chuckled, "I'll take that... anyway, the Nature Energy around here truly is nothing compared to Konoha's situation." And that's why he wanted to take in as much nature energy as possible and seal it in the Strength of the Adamantine Sage's seal. Even if the nature energy absorbed is greater than the chakra within the seal, Kai can balance it out later whenever he wishes. Meanwhile, in this state, Kai was also significantly stronger and could prepare for any weird senjutsu techniques from the denizens of this forest.

"Lady Katsuyu... can I ask about your real body's size? Sensei said even she can't summon the entire of you with all of her chakra unleashed."

The fleshy antennae of the slug twitched as she whispered, "Um... Tsunade-sama told me to not reveal my size so easily and claimed that a lady must keep a few things secret..."

'You're a slug though... wait... if Kuromaru can transform into Tsume... can Katsuyu transform into a chick, too? Fuck... hold on... Kuromaru is a male. If he actually transforms into Tsume... does he still have a dick in that state? Holy fuck... what have I stumbled upon? First Bimborochi... then Slutsuyu, and even Tsumale...'

His expression grew weird as he muttered, "Yeah, no problem about that. I intend to live for many years so I'd probably annoy you just enough to learn the truth eventually."

If slugs could have an expression, then hearing his blunt words, Katsuyu would have revealed one such expression but this wasn't her first interaction with Tsunade's apprentice and Kai wasn't the only 'quirky' one. There was another bespectacled girl no less 'quirky' than him.

Not lingering on the size of the lady, Kai continued, "Lady Katsuyu, Sensei also told me that Hashirama Senju brought back a sage technique from Shikkotsu Forest... are there more of that good stuff?"

"You learned how to brew Somarasa from that, did you not?" Katsuyu questioned and Kai nodded, waiting for her to elaborate, "Indeed, when Hashirama-sama stepped into Shikkotsu Forest by accident, he eventually made way to the sacred shrine of the Monkey Clan. This also started the contractual summoning relationship between the Monkey Clan and the Sarutobi Clan. It is within this shrine protected by Enma and his clansmen did Hashirama-sama found the only piece of the lost knowledge to the first Sage..."

His eyes widened momentarily as Kai questioned, "You mean the legendary Sage of Six Paths?"

"Ah, I see the misunderstanding. Kai-san... the Sage of Six Paths isn't the first sage... the First Sage came and disappeared far before my existence but if legends are to be taken for granted then this Sage... taught Old Grandpa of Mount Myoboku and the Old Snake of Ryuchi Cave."

'Okay... this is even more awesome then,' Kai's smile grew wider, "Let's check it out!"

"Surely, you must be joking, right?" Katsuyu voiced her surprise, "If entered into their territory uninvited, the Monkey Clan would try to kill you in any manner possible."

"Oh? Well... are there any other fun locations I can loiter around in? Come on, this is a legendary location. See? That tree has the face of a terrified deer and the face is glowing! You can't find it elsewhere."

Kai pointed out. He wasn't too eager to mess with Sarutobi's loyal summoners and risk his straight rise to the position of the Hokage... he can screw them up later for fun. But he didn't want to waste his first trip into this forest, too.

Katsuyu inquired with slight hesitation, "Last time... Hashirama-sama requested the same of me but was thoroughly disappointed when I brought him to the valley of flowers that bloom all year round. So, by fun, Kai-san... do you mean sightseeing or... some harsher locations?"

Kai deadpanned, "Of course, the flowers."

Katsuyu's antennae grew straight and in sage transformation, he could sense the intent from senjutsu chakra so he knew for a fact that Katsuyu was excited.

But she quickly deflated as Kai added, "We can brawl with bears and tigers, if any, after collecting a few flowers. I'm sure... hmm, wait... I think only Mikoto will like that. I'll catch a few fish for Kushina for her ramen, and, I don't know... draw two animals doing it for Nono and Tsume."

---

"I didn't know Bulls could speak so smoothly," Kai muttered while sitting on the head of a hill-sized scarlet-skinned Bull with four grey horns over its head as the defeated bull with loud, huffing pants could answer barely, allowing the 'measly' youth to continue, "I mean, your accent is impeccable, Mr. Bull. It was a good warm-up, too. Really liked how the tip of your horns are the point of attack for long-range fire senjutsu."

"Huff, I'll hand it to you, human... you're strong. If you hadn't contracted with Katsuyu-sama, I would have wanted to form a contract with you."

"Oh, Lady Katsuyu isn't my summon," Kai smiled. There was another reason he chose Sage Transformation at the moment.

Beasts talk.

And there is a possibility that beasts from this forest are contracted to the outside world in various other shinobi villages. So, Kai didn't want his real face to be exposed.

"Really? Wonderful. I accept your—" Kai interjected the fallen bull promptly while slapping the top of its leathery head, "The hell I'm contracting your weak ass. I already have one of the most awesome summonses."

Technically... Tsunade never did remove that contract summon she had with Kai. It was largely due to the trust he'd accumulated and he didn't want to break that trust by summoning Tsunade when she was in her shower. Instead, he can use Hiraishin and drop by any time of the day.

Leaving the disheartened bull, Kai skipped away once more and looked around curiously. He had already collected a few stalks of flower and had encountered the bull soon after.

"Kai-san, did... you sense Scarlet Bull and rush towards him?"

Alright... he didn't encounter the bull by surprise but... targeted the poor soul to just test the general level of the beasts with senjutsu chakra they absorb instinctively.

Make no mistake. Among many of the chakra beasts he sensed, those with Senjutsu were rare.

"I did?" Kai blinked in surprise, "Damn, I must be far better shinobi than I let on, huh."

Katsuyu felt speechless for the umpteenth time today.

Anyway, Shikkotsu Forest really was a great, calming location with several challenges should he really look for them. For instance, that bull had the parameters of an Elite Jonin but could be taken out by actual Elite Jonins of the shinobi villages due to difference in techniques and the fact that most elites in a shinobi village are simply one of the most efficient killing 'tools.' They aim for the kill, not for the fun of sparring.

However, even after exploring a lot of regions and discovering quite a few territories of chakra beasts with Katsuyu's help and his own senses which reached drastic fifty kilometers in radius, he found none of the beasts mating. He did catch a few fish, however, and sealed them into his storage scroll promptly.

After five hours, Katsuyu finally notified that Tsunade had paused the training and intended to continue tomorrow. In these few hours, Kai also questioned Katsuyu about her ability to connect her consciousness with every part of her body, and this time she was quite vocal about it.

This ability stemmed from Hashirama Senju's variation of the clone technique— The Wood Clone Jutsu. The God of Shinobi could use Senjutsu to not only bolster his body but also his mind which made him quite a tough cookie even for the strongest known Uchiha— Madara. Anyway, this positive feedback to the mind allowed him to eventually share consciousness with his clones and become 'one' despite being 'many.'

If that wasn't one of the more written descriptions of god in his old world... then Kai didn't know what was. The God of Shinobi really personified the old saying!

Anyway... Katsuyu also said that Wood Clones inspired Hashirama's younger sibling— Tobirama. He also happened to be a tough cookie for Uchiha for completely different reasons. Anyway, the Shadow Clone's ability to retrieve experience, and memories through remaining chakra was formed through studying Wood Clones.

After being called back, Kai reappeared at the spot where Tsunade was training and found her completely exhausted and drenched in sweat. Still, noticing the eagerness in her gaze and chakra intent, Kai didn't speak or question much at the moment for his Sensei, like him, would be quick to brag the moment she recovers and after bidding farewell to the adorable portion of the slug, Kai returned to Tsunade's bedroom with the Slug Mistress... only for Tsunade to deadpan.

"Why the fuck is my bathroom marked by your Hiraishin formula?!"

Needless to say, Kai thumped his chest with a broad grin, "Of course, to keep my property neat and clean!"

Tsunade's hand latched on top of his head as he'd returned to his normal state since he hadn't formed a senjutsu version of Hiraishin yet.

"That's not what I asked," Tsunade glared at him before blinking and then pulling back, "Ehm... and I don't need to wash up at the moment. It's time for a drink..."

"Is that why we're back? You're not truly tired?" Kai couldn't believe the potential Tsunade had for grind when she remarked, "Tired? I could go for hours. But that's no reason to cut off on drinking!"

Her smirk was as proud as Kai's when he would say something debauched.

Maybe... the duo did share a few things in common.

Kai sighed and muttered, "What a waste... well, I could certainly drown my sorrows with a few drinks. Let me bring Nono—"

"Just the two of us," Tsunade snapped, and then traced her chin after crossing her arms, "I mean... no point in interrupting her during the rare few days she gets to be free, right?"

"Ah," Kai nodded in understanding, "Nono would understand that... I mean... we still have the training to do after drinking," his smile grew and Tsunade's smile weakened, "The stretching you wanted in the afternoon, I mean."

***

Alternate Title: Slutsuyu's Chunky Thiccness

***

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

123