106 – Regressors [2] (R-18)
1.6k 23 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
For advanced chapters support me on Patreon or Ko-fi for only 2USD a month

“Mmmmmnhhaaaaa♡!” Adel let out a wet moan as she kissed me passionately.

I similarly moaned, unable to contain my pleasure. 'Bliss' was a severe understatement of what I was feeling right now.

Her soft pink lips pressed against mine, her wet tongue invaded my mouth and brushed against my tongue, her fluffy wings wrapped tight around me and pressed my body closer to hers. All of that served to heighten my and her pleasure to the extreme.

'She's a really good kisser.' I somehow still managed to have a coherent thought. 'Probably learnt it from Arthur in her previous regressions... fuck! Now I'm getting jealous!'

Determination flared in my eyes as I returned her assault in kind. I wasn't going to get one-sidedly beaten anymore! 

Adel widened her eyes in surprise upon feeling that my tongue was getting more proactive. However, she soon realized what I was doing and glared at me. 'Like hell I'm going to lose to you!' She must have thought.

The battle raged on. Oceans of saliva were moved as our tongues fiercely fought each other. All the while, we were moving closer and closer to the bed without realizing it.

Eventually, we reached the bed. "Ah!" Adel let out a squeal of surprise as she bumped into the bed and fell on the soft mattress on her back. With me now on top of her, Adel broke our kiss and smiled sheepishly.

"Let's call it a tie this time. Now do you know what you're taking charge of?"

"Of course I do." I would have to be as dense as Arthur to not realize what she meant.

Speaking of Arthur... fuck! Why did he have to come up in my mind now?

As if she was able to read my mind just by the anguish that was showing on my face, Adel chuckled.

"Don't worry about it too much. I only had experiences kissing with Arthur, never did anything more with him. The world ended before I could anyway."

I sighed in relief at this. However, I still couldn't help but to get jealous that my Adel kissed someone else before... even if it was in another timeline.

Still knowing what I was thinking, Adel chuckled again as she pinched my nose.

"Still jealous? You don't have to anymore. Your kiss earlier felt better than everything that pushover had ever done to me. And if you're still sulking, why not transform all of that energy into pleasuring me?"

Seeing her seductive ruby-red eyes that were looking at me teasingly, I snapped. Getting off her body, I tried to remove her clothes but to no avail.

"Dammit, why do noble clothes have to be this complicated?"

"True..." Adel muttered. "...Even I would have to spend a few minutes taking these off." 

After thinking for a while, she sighed. "Haaaaah... I don't want to wait a few minutes to start feeling good."

<[Lightbeam]>

Beams of Light shot down from the ceiling and precisely razed the parts that held Adel's clothes together, making her practically naked now. It all happened so fast that I didn't even have time to react.

"Wh- What are you doing? What if that had hit me!?"

"Aww, do you not trust your wife that much?"

"I do. J- Just ignore what I said earlier."

"That's what I thought." She chuckled.

It was then that I noticed the position we were in right now. Adel's body was half on the bed, and I was standing right between her legs. She was completely naked, her white mounds and pink nipples heaved up and down every time she breathed.

With shaky hands, I slowly reached my left hand out to her breast. However, it seemed that my speed was too slow for Adel as she suddenly grabbed my hand and quickly guided it to her breast.

"Soft..." I muttered. And a bit bouncy too. It didn't fit my hand, but was a bit larger than it.

As I was busy feeling her, Adel spoke with a grin. "Like what you're feeling?"

I smiled back. "Definitely."

"Great, because I didn't destroy my dress that costed 20 Platinums just for you to play with my breasts like some kind of toddler."

I froze on the spot at her insulting words. Before long, I recovered from my shock and sighed. "Fine..."

'She haven't shown her cheeky side for so long... I almost forgot about it.'

With my left hand still on her breast, I laid on the bed beside her and on top of her right wing. Although it felt comfy lying on her feathery wing, I wasn't sure how she felt about it.

"Are you okay? Any discomfort?"

"No. Now hurry up!"

"Tch, how short-tempered."

"What was that?"

"N- Nothing!"

Cursing my past self for accidently letting my thoughts out loud, I began moving my right hand down to her crotch. There, I could feel my fingers brushing against her already wet pussy.

“Ahhhh~♡" Adel let out a slight moan as my fingers ran through her vaginal folds. 

"Don't tell me you're satisfied with just this. I'm just getting started."

Finishing my provocative words, I slid my middle and ring finger inside her.

"ahhh~ AHHH~♡" This time, her moan sounded louder and more erotic than before.

However, I still wasn't done yet! With my left hand softly squeezing her breast and the middle and ring finger of my right hand going in and out of her pussy, I used my index finger to rub her clit.

"AHHHHHNGHHH~!!♡" Adel's eyes quivered as she let out the loudest moan I've ever heard. 

Grinning, I increased my speed.

"Ahh—  MMmpphhh~~!"

Before she could let out yet another loud moan and announce what we were doing to everyone, I quickly sealed her lips with my own. 

This continued for a while before I felt her insides constricting around my fingers even tighter than usual and her body starting to tremble. Knowing full-well what this meant, I ceased all movements and broke my kiss with her. Smirking, I asked.

"How did that feel?"

"Good..." Adel said as she gasped for breath. Calming down, she glared at me as she grumbled. "Why did you stop? I was close!"

'Heh, so she was about to cum after all.'

"What do you say when you want something?"

"..."

Adel stared at me wordlessly, amused that I dared to say that to her.

However, I still felt the need to say what I said. I didn't want her to be the only one doing the bullying.

"I'm not a kid!" Adel grumbled.

"But you sure act like one at times."

"I'm not saying it!" She crossed her arms with a pout.

"Guess we're done here then." 

Seeing that I was dead-serious, Adel sighed and muttered with a flushed face.

"ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶜᵘᵐ"

"What was that? I can't hear you." I smirked.

"P- Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴜᴍ..."

"Still can't hear you"

"Make me cum like a depraved bitch alright! You happy!? I can't believe you made me say that!"

Adel's face was red with anger and shame right now. However, it turned even more red after she heard my next words.

"I didn't ask you to refer to yourself as a bitch but... good to know that you thought of yourself as one, I guess."

Before Adel could get any more embarrassed, I quickly got out of the bed. Kneeling between her legs, I pressed my lips against her pussy and extended my tongue out. 

“NNnngghhh♡~! It f- feels weird!! S- Something wet's brushing against my pussy! D- Darling, are you using your tongue?”

"Yes." I momentarily stopped to answer her question. "You taste like honey, to be honest."

"What are you— Ahhhhhhghh~!"

Her sentence was cut short by the sudden moan induced by the pleasure produced by me continuing to lick her pussy and teasing her clit.

I wasn't lying when I said that she tasted like honey. She really did. I didn't know how she managed to get herself to be like that. Maybe Angels had a special constitution or something but it didn't matter. What mattered was that I was making her feel good. 

As minutes passed, Adel's moans grew louder and louder, her breaths became shallower and shallower. This continued until—

"Cumming!! I'm cumming on your tongue Nnnnyaaaaaaaaahh!♡”

—Adel's body trembled, her insides tightened so much that I could feel my tongue getting squeezed. Soon, her love juices gushed out as if a dam had just been broken.

I slurped all of it down. However, there was so much that I nearly choked on it. After a while, Adel's climax was over. Sensing this, I gave her pussy one last lick before standing up again.

Adel's face was flushed red, her eyes rolled back so much that I could see the whites of her eyes. Her head was limp on the bed and she stuck her tongue loosely out of her mouth like those ahegao faces Marcos used to see in certain erotic mangas.

I leaned in and lightly sucked on her tongue, giving her a taste of her own love juices. 

Adel's hazy eyes regained their clarity after a few seconds as she finally recovered from her climax. Her surprise lasted for but a second upon realizing what I was doing, as she soon grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face even closer to her, assaulting my tongue with confidence.

'Damn... I thought she'd be more flustered. Can't say I'm not disappointed...'

After a minute, Adel broke our kiss and smiled lovingly at me.

"You're right... I do taste like honey. What a relief. I don't know what I'd do if something bitter was inside my body."

"You really hate bitter things, huh?"

"I do." Adel nodded. "But enough talking. I think I'm ready for the 'main course' now."

Of course, it didn't need to take a genius to know what she was referring to. As such, I removed my pants and took out my already hard cock.

Adel's gulped upon seeing my cock. Her face stiffened for a moment before it returned to normal as if nothing had happened.

Unfortunately for her, I was able to catch her subtle reactions. 

"Scared, huh? Guess I'll be considerate and stop it here—"

But before I could finish my sentence, Adel suddenly lifted her body up and clung to me.

"I'm not scared! Just put your cock inside me already! Grrr... so frustrating! Why are you teasing me so much today?"

"Alright alright..." I chuckled upon seeing her growling like an cute small animal. "...If you're that desperate that it can't be helped."

"I- I'm not desperate!"

I ignored her attempt at convincing me and gently placed her back on the bed. Rubbing my dick against her wet entrance, I slowly pushed it in.

“Nnnnaaaaaahh!♡”

Adel let out a squeal of pleasure as soon as I slipped into her. However, her face soon stiffened a bit in pain.

"Ah! That hurts... at least warn me before taking my virginity..."

Stopping myself from blowing my load just from inserting my dick into her tight walls, I spoke after much effort. "But it's your fault though."

"...?"

"You're too wet. My dick slipped in a lot more than I wanted it to."

Hearing this, Adel covered her red face with her hand and let out a muffled scream in it. After a while, she removed her hand and closed her eyes with a sigh.

"Whatever. Just keep thrusting."

I complied and started to move again.

This... this was the feeling of a wet pussy, wasn't it? The sensation of her hot and wet vaginal folds constricting around my cock was enough to drive me insane. And it seemed that Adel shared the same feelings too.

"Ahhh~ AHHH♡— harder~" She moaned as she used both her arms and wings to wrap around my back, pushing me closer to her.

As I heeded to her words and increased my speed, Adel's moans kept getting louder by the second. Every maids there were inside the Imperial palace probably knew what we were doing right now, but Adel didn't care. She kept pushing me closer to her every time I thrusted as if to invite me deeper into her tight pussy.

"I'm cumming~!" Adel screamed as she reached her limit. "I'm cum— AAAAAaHHHHHHH~~♡! fuaaaaaaahh..."

Her body trembled as she reached her second climax. Her arms went limp, and so was her wings. Now completely defenseless and with her sensitivity raised, Adel couldn't do anything but to let out continuous moans of pleasure as I continued thrusting without waiting for her to recover.

"I'm cumming again~~! Ahhh~!" Adel moaned again.

This time, however, I slowed down and whispered to her. "Try holding out a bit. I'm close too."

Adel nodded and calmed her breathings down.

Seeing this, I continued to increase my speed. 

Wet sounds reverberated throughout the room as our private parts were slapping against each other. Our breathings became more ragged by the second, our sense of reason fading with every thrust.

Before long, I hurriedly spoke as I felt a familiar sensation in my dick.

"Adel, I'm close!"

"Y- Yes Aaaaghhh~~! Inside me~ Inside me please! Impregnate me~~!"

"I'm cumming! Your pussy feels so good!"

"Ahhh~! Me too! I'm cumming...! —♡AAAAAaaaahhhhh~~!"

The powerful climax that we both experienced made us both lost power. Unable to take the raging storm of pleasure, I pumped loads upon loads of cum inside Adel. My legs became all wobbly as I did so, and I fell back onto her soft body.

With my dick now slipped out of Adel, her pussy leaked with cum. Adel reached her trembling hand down to get a bit of my cum on her finger. Licking her finger, she smiled.

"My belly feels warm... it's full of your warm cum. What a relief though, your cum doesn't taste bitter."

'Seriously, how much does she hate bitter things?'

Whatever the case was, I didn't have time to think about it any further as Adel suddenly pulled me closer to into her embrace, wrapping both her warm hand and fluffy wings that were stained with cum around me. 

Overwhelmed by her loving warmth, I could only let out a small mutter as I caressed the base of her white feathery wings.

"Adel... I love you."

Adel purred and gave me a kiss. Her red eyes projected passionate love onto me.

"I know. I love you too."

Burying my face in her warm chest, I gradually fell asleep.

'Even if the cost of loving her is having everyone be constantly out for my head, I still wouldn't mind it...'

 

[| The storms monarch is an extra: End |]

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

 

-"WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

Startled by the loud shout, I jolted up.

"Who? What? Where? Adel!?"

"Adel who? Wake the fuck up! It's your shift!" A gruff Dwarf in armors said as he looked at my crotch in disgust. "And clean up your shit. It's disgusting."

Confused, I looked down at my pants, only to find it stained wet with my cum. It was then that I realized that all that happened was—

"A wet dream?"

—Fake. All fake. All the happiness I experienced was all fake.

'But why Adel?'

If anything, the wet dream should've been about Syl! Although I couldn't deny that I found Adel attractive, I didn't have any affection for her at all. That was... until now.

"Strange... why does my heart throb so much when I think about her?"

But I quickly shook such strange thoughts off my mind and got up. As I was about to take a step forward, however, I suddenly saw the memory of the other me also taking a step.

"Huh? Where's my sunglasses?" 

I looked around frantically before finding it lying in the far corner of the enclosed wagon I was in.

"Looks like it came off when I was sleeping... weird."

As soon as I put on the pair of sunglasses though, I suddenly realized something.

"Wait... since when did I start calling her Adel? I could have sworn—

"Adel my ass! Pick up your weapon and get out now!" The man from before peeked inside the wagon again and shouted.

"R- Right, I'm coming, boss!"

Picking up a random sword nearby and getting out of the wagon, I was met with the sight of 2 men in armors laughing at me.

"Pffft! Hahahah! Theodore, you had a wet dream?"

"Nah, I think he forgot to clean up last night. Probably found a wandering Dire wolf and fucked it or something."

Veins throbbed on my forehead as I heard their words. "Hey! It's a normal physiological reaction! I'm a teenager for fuck's sake! It'd be weirder if I didn't have a wet dream!"

'But... was it a wet dream though?'

It felt too real to be one. Everything, from Adel's steamy breath, her warmth, her joyful laugh, her dazzling smile, her fluffy wings, to her tight insides, everything felt... too vivid to be a dream.

'Could it be the other me—'

However, my thoughts were interrupted yet again by the roaring laughter coming from the escorts.

"Pffft! HAHAHAH! Why the blank look? Recalling your passionate night with the wolf?"

'Fuck...' I gnashed my teeth in anger. '...If it wasn't for the fact that they're headed for Kerudark and that I have plans for them in the future, I wouldn't have joined these bastards!'

I was, in fact, a part of the escorts of a noble who belonged to Kerudark city. However, looking at the men who were roaring with laughter, no one would dare to guess that these were the ones responsible for the noble's safety.

It was then that I heard a loud scream.

"HELPPPPPPPP! BANDITS!"

'This is the perfect chance to get out of this fucking horrible situation!'

"You guys wait here! I'll go look into the scream!" I shouted.

"But it's dangerous to go alon—"

"That's why I have to go alone! What if it's a trap to ambush us? Stay here and protect the noble."

And with those words, I ran toward the scream. After a few minutes, I had finally reached my destination. However, what I ended up seeing confused me more than anything.

"Evelyn?"

For advanced chapters support me on Patreon or Ko-fi for only 2USD a month

16