Chapter 1 – Who we are
1.1k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! A new story from me, and one I've been really hyped to write at the beginning. It's mellowed out a bit now. This story is set in the same universe as Power Punch, but don't expect any similarities till we get far into the story. Like, real far. It might be in the same universe, but it doesn't mean it's set in the same world with the same rules.

As for warnings... Well, we have lesbians. Girl's love isn't the main focus of this story though, just like... an important part of it, and it's not a romance. There will be no deeper discoveries and experiences about loving girls, but if you're still uncomfortable with that, you have been warned. We'll have some more or less sexual content as well, but don't expect explicit scenes. It's mainly nudity, if anything.

Also, the gore warning is there for a reason, and there might be some traumatizing content as this story's setting is initially similar to Kammi Kettu or Felice Hybrid. It will be generally a bit darker than Power Punch, though I don't think it warrants a tag.

That's all this time. Enjoy~!

When my consciousness slowly stitches itself together, it is to the sight of Ava's collarbone before my eyes. The images of our adventures yesterday immediately come to my mind and I feel my cheeks getting rosy, and I hug my girlfriend tighter with a silly smile worming its way onto my face.

Damn, I've lived with her for three good years, two as her girlfriend, and I still can't get bored of any part of her. Which, in my personal opinion, is a very good thing. Ava also doesn't complain, and that's how we live happily. I don't get bored of her, and she has her hands too full of me to even start thinking about finding herself anyone else. Ehehe.

Mhm, I wonder when she'll wake up. We are both kind of morning birds, though for completely different reasons, but I know I am capable of tiring her enough not to wake up on usual time.

I pull my head back from its position, and by the way it was squeezed in between Ava's head, boobs, and shoulder, and look at her sleeping face with my smile not dimnishing in the slightest. Hm, she's still sleeping soundly, from the looks of it.

Speaking of looks, her face really is beautiful. And cute, especially now when she's sleeping. I slowly reach out my free hand to her head and gently pull away a few long strands of crimson hair from her face, opening up her sharp visage to be properly admired, and I stare at her face for what feels like minutes before she shifts lightly and her eyelids peer open slowly.

"Morning, Ava." I mutter softly.

I see as she looks at me in confusion for a short moment and then her eyes flutter open in an amazing display I can't tear my eyes away from. Damn, her eyes are so beautiful. The really dark, deep red irises, like blood in soft lighting, with a darker, almost black circle bleeding to the inside and rounded by long, black eyelashes that make her already rather narrow eyes look naturally seductive.

I watch as my girlfriends face slowly morphs into a wide smile and she leans forward a bit, giving me a soft kiss with her full lips I happily reciporate, and she pulls away with a groan, stretching her neck.

"Morning, Vesper. Wow, I just remembered our first time. We woke up in identical position." Ava says quietly in her deep girly voice and my mind whirls to the memories from two years ago.

Yeah... it was exactly the same. Both laying on the sides with my face below hers, one of my legs draped over hers, and with us both holding each other by waists, made possible by the large difference in our height.

"Not like we haven't slept this way before then." I mutter in response and she hums in comfirmation before trying to flop on her back and getting stopped by me still clinging to her.

She looks at me with narrowed eyes and I stare into her pair with the innocence and silent pleading in my deep green eyes turned to maximum.

"Vesper?" She mutters quietly. "Do you want breakfast?" And a failure, as usual. Eeeh.

"I ate long into the night." I reply quietly, barely stopping a cheeky grin from appearing on my face, and Ava gives me a joking glare.

"You know what I mean." She groans and puts strength into her arm under me.

I barely have time to squeak in protest before my girlfriend lifts me up into the air and the covers fall off me, revealing my naked body for her to admire. And revealing her naked body for me to admire. Uh-huh. Can't say I don't like it.

Ava doesn't wait for anything and lifts herself to sitting position using me as a leverage, and we end up with her sitting on the bed and me laying on her long legs with mine around her slim but strong waist, since I wrapped them there for some security I don't always trust my girlfriend with. At least when she isn't serious.

I feel my face reddening a bit as I look at her tall, strong body shamelessly and she slides her arms from my waist to my flat belly, and then under my boobs, probably taking additional care to squeeze her already very generous bust, or massive comparing to mine. All with this signture smile on her face, with corners of her lips subtly raised in amusement and her eyes narrowed.

"So?" She asks in low, sultry voice. "Do you want breakfast still?"

"Um. We have classes at ten." I mutter, averting my eyes, hoping the message is received properly.

Not like I want to go to the Academy, because honestly who would go there if they had a choice, but we don't have a choice since we aren't Touched. Good they give us freedom with what we want to choose. We're on the general course, so... yeah. Nothing there. Oh, though we had to choose something, so Ava is on Chaos studies, and I'm accompanying her there.

"Mhm, right." Ava nods her head with a giggle and pulls me up and to her side. "I'll go shower, and make breakfast after that."

She pulls herself up from the bed, after last night, and after a moment of hesitation pulls the covers and sheets. I help pull the latter out of two corners on my side and she quickly folds them into something remotely resembling squares, then she briskly walks to the bathroom, dumping the covers to the bin on the way where Maria will take care of it. I quietly pad after her and she gives me another glare as I slip through the closing door to the bathroom.

"No naughty tricks, Vesper, because I don't want this shower to end like last time." She says sternly and I nod quickly, fighting my lips curling into a smile as I remember what she's talking about. Ava's moans and whimpers, specifically.

I shake out of my thoughts and dash to the large shower before Ava is able to close the glass door. My girlfriend looks at me from above me, since she is almost a foot taller than me, and gives me another glare, but doesn't press the issue. She heaves a deep sigh instead and turns the shower on.

I eagerly get a sponge and get to cleaning her perfect body of the vestiges of what happened last night. The long, strong, crimson hair, the slim neck with a few bites distinctly visible, the collarbones with more of those, the large, shapely breasts I pay particular attention to. The strong back, slender, but strong arms, slim waist, wide hips, round ass, and finally long legs. All covered in soft, lightly tanned skin, or a bit rougher where I was a bit more... enthusiastic. That's Ava, and that's my perfection.

When I finish with my girlfriend's body, she gets the sponge from my hands and retaliates with the same to my own body. Mine's small. I'm almost a foot shorter than my girlfriend, me being at five feet one and she at five feet eleven, which isn't something I'm proud of, but definitely something I like and put to use often, and I'm not half as endowed in certain areas as Ava is. My boobs and my ass, obviously.

I have more mucles in exchange, though I'm paying attention not to overdo it and keep it on the level where I still look slim like a girl if you look at my silhouette. My belly, for example, is something that isn't even a proper six-pack. More like an outline of it. Though Ava still jokingly jabs me on this subject. That people won't have problems with our relationship if I have muscles like a boy. Not that I have. But, well, I'm not really trying to look girly. My vibrant green hair, for example, is quite wild, shoulder length, and usually kept it in two mock ponytails behind my ears, which isn't very girlish. My name, Vesper, is also unisex and not very girly.

"Hm, that talk from the bed got me thinking a bit about our past." Ava mutters behind my ear as she helps me rinse my hair without getting water into my eyes, like I tend to do if I space out like just now.

"Mhm?" I signal her to continue.

"Like how we got together. I still remember how you confessed to me." She says and I practically hear the grin in her voice.

"Like you should." I mutter in response.

"Yeah, how you got teary-eyes and told me you love me while hugging me, and then you were bawling your eyes out on my chest when I accepted. And I spent like whole night to calm you down and talk things out with you." She says and I feel blood rising to my cheeks and I'm just about to turn to her and give her a retort before I think better of it, not wanting water in my face. "It was so precious." Ava adds and waaah god damn this time my cheeks are burning!

Why am I so weak to those comments, damn it! Bweh! I can throw sexual jokes at people without batting an eye, but when she says those things I turn into a damn torchlight! And I can't help it! And she knows it!

"I also remember our first meeting." Ava states as she finishes me up and turns around so I can take care of her hair, which is a much longer of a chore I never minded doing, and I already dread what she's going to say as I remember what happened back then. "You were in that dorm room and when I walked in and greeted you, you had this face saying 'I don't give a damn' and continued your handstand."

"Yeah," I mumble. "And when you started unpacking, I started jumping on my arms and you had this face saying 'What am I even doing here?'."

"Yeah, I had." Ava giggles. "That was exactly what I was thinking. You were pretty... unfriendly back then."

"I still am. And that was because of my parents." I reply. "That was like half a year after they disappeared, and I was still affected by that."

"Ah." Ava lets out. "Sorry about bringing it up."

"Nah, I don't mind." I smile, continuing to clean her long hair and spending a few moments to admire it. "I'm long past that, and I found you thanks to that, so it's alright." I lean forward and kiss her lightly on her shoulder.

"Mhm." She mumbles in an unusual show of timidness.

"Thinking about it now, it was probably thanks to them that I even considered our relationship." I mutter and she turns lighlty to glance at me. "They were lesbian, and I'm pretty sure I was adopted, though I never got any confirmation from them. But since they were together, I wasn't trying to attribute my feelings towards you as friendship or something."

"Mhm, that's fair." Ava mumbles. "And that's kinda what I had been doing."

"Yup, you said that when I confessed. And I'm glad you realized it." I grin and she nods lightly in confirmation.

"My parents were weird, honestly." I say out of the blue as I usually do and Ava gives me a questioning glance as we go out of the shower. "I mean, I actually know very little about them, but what I know is pretty weird."

"Hm, you said something about it some time ago." Ava nods. "Your parents were both Chaos Touched, weren't they? They also sometimes have fully human children."

"Yep, to both." I nod. "A Draco and a Vulpes, from what I know, though they never showed me their powers and I never got to know where I am really from. And they completely lacked common sense. That's why I was so spoiled when we started living together. But they taught me well."

"You're still a spoiled brat, and your knowledge is not useful half the time." Ava mutters, getting the hairdyer and putting a new Chaos stone into it, and I glare at her in response, but turn away soon after.

She's right, no matter how I look at it, and that's one of the main reasons why I say my parents were weird. I quickly learned to keep quiet in school about anything they taught me, because right now I probably know the details of more supernatural enegies than our teacher is aware of. And I don't know where to use any of that, funnily enough. And I learned it when I accidentally slipped something that was only supposed to be known by academy graduates in the exam in the first year of first school.

"...Well, you and your money help with both." I mumble.

"Can't deny it." Ava grins.

She's not working, since we are both still learning in the academy, but her parents are wealthy enough for her to have her own house in the city and leave her to do as she pleases with two maids, Maria and Veronica, taking care of her. Though she was always independent and takes care not to spoil me even more than I already am by teaching me to cook and do some chores around the house and out of it.

And well, when we're not at the academy's dorms, like now when we have more free time and can allows ourselves a half and hour walk to the academy, I'm kinda using the maids' services as well, which they supposedly don't mind.

We finish up with showering and head together to the kitchen, or more like Ava heads to the kitchen and I bounce there and land on the large sofa around five meters haywire. Ava starts preparing breakfast, some fried eggs from the sounds of it, and I bounce around the sofa, doing some light excercises while Ava gives me side glances.

"Calm down, Vesper." She says finally when I get to a handstand on one arm to practice my balance, and I switch to two hands and jump a few times to turn and look at her. "Yes, you know what I mean. Don't give me that clueless face."

I pout in response, jumping to my legs and rotating my wrists to relax them, and walk up to the table as Ava takes the pan with the eggs and dumps it onto two plates equally. She gives me one of them and we both dig into the food side by side on the wide seat by the wall.

I scarf down my fill in about the same time she manages to eat two thirds of her own and I bounce to the sink, leaving the dirty plate inside, then make a beeline to Ava and stick to her side with a content smile, taking care not to interrupt her feeding.

"We should do some shopping." Ava says when she's just about finishing, glancing at me. "I'll also return the books on Chaos to the library. I'm already almost overdue."

"Can't Vera do it?" I grumble and my girlfriend instantly shakes her head.

"Nope, and you know why." She says decisively, pulling me with her to the sink and putting her plate there.

"I have selective memory." I mumble jokingly, but stand properly by myself and jump back to the bedroom to dress myself appropriately.

More appropriately than being naked, at least, because that's how we are. Maria and Vera have long ago learned not to come anywhere near us without warning, because even if we're dressed, which is somewhat rare when we're alone in the house and we've nothing to do, there's no telling what we might be doing.

And, uh, there's no telling how I'll react to someone creeping up on me and surprising me, and I've already once laid Maria flat out when I was doing some excercises on the bed and she came to take the sheets for cleaning, not announcing her presence. Ava sometimes jokes that I have every good part of a fox or a cat except for physical characteristics, and that includes instincts and reflexes.

Either way, going back to my clothes from where my mind takes me, I rummage through the wardrobe for a while and pull out some sports bra, panties, and black socks, then a black tank top, a tight, brown jacket reaching my midriff, and short, light brown, tight pants.

I'm finishing putting them on when Ava walks in and gives me a glance. "You're wearing the usual, I see..." She comments before attacking the wardrobe herself.

"Yup! I like it!" I reply to her with a grin.

"You know you're painting yourself a target?" Ava asks, pulling out similar underwear followed by a casual yellow shirt and darker skirt of decent length.

"I know, I don't care." I sniff and walk up to her with a grin, poking her side and causing her to twitch in the middle of putting on a shirt and glare at me when she is done. "I'm not interested in any, and you'll protect me if anyone had any stupid ideas." I say and she snorts, barely stopping herself from laughing out loud.

"You know you're stronger than me, Vesper." She says in amusement and I roll my eyes.

"It's the intention that matters!" I reply with a grin. "When it comes to blows, I'll take care of anything, but you can always scare people off! Or show your feelings openly so people would see them at first glance!"

"Well, I can." Ava consents, putting on the last of her outfit. "I'll probably do it if necessary, but I prefer to just enjoy my time with you." She grins and takes my hand in hers, and we walk out of bedroom and head downstairs to the door, Ava taking her purse and a few bags on the way, one of them full of books.

23