Arc One. Chapter Twenty-Nine. All’s Fair In Love And War (NSFW)
3.2k 10 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the trial, Peter had to deal with Gwen. She had asked him to wait until she could see him before he told her what happened. She wanted to hear it in person.

She had heard about his arrest. Her father had made it very clear she was to stay away from him, and that renting a home was out of the question. So she had turned up the next evening.

Gwen was quiet as Peter talked.

He explained the trial the school board had subjected him to. The accusations of Flash’s injuries and his arrest and dismissal of the charges. All handled by Matt.

She sat, clenching her fists, as Peter sat on the edge of his bed and didn't say a word. She just stared at him.

“So uh, yeah that's it,” he said and looked at her for a reaction.

“Pete.” she said quietly, “are you okay?”

Peter slumped back and lay his hands on the top of his head,

“Honestly. I am. I really am. It’s over. Matt has my statements, and he thinks the school will settle. No court, and even if there was, I don’t have to testify.” he sat back up and smiled.” Yeah, I’m actually great,” he said as he laughed.

“Good.” swallowing her anger, and seeing the smiling face of Peter she made her choice.

Gwen stood, lifted her blouse and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. “Then make me feel better too.” She moved over to him.

He slid his hands around her waist as she knelt over him on the bed, kissing his face, “please, I hate feeling like this Pete. Please.” She kissed his forehead but pressed his face into her chest.

He had no clue what to do, but practice was the best teacher.

His hand slid up and cupped one breast, squeezing it gently while he kissed around the other. Her nipples, pale pink and larger than he thought crinkled and became little nubs on her chest. He gingerly flicked at one with his tongue and as Gwen moaned he repeated it, becoming more confident. He took one in his mouth, and sucked on it, letting his fingers trace around the other before swapping.

Gwen was in heaven. Her imagination and that one stupid picture were nothing like this. She ran her hands through his hair as his fingers and tongue played but she wanted more.

She pulled his head away. “More!” and she slid back and stood, undoing the buttons on her pants, before sliding them off. “Well?” He looked down at the damp panties and saw the outline of Gwen's pussy underneath them.

“Amazing,” He stood and lifted up how own shirt, and then unbuttoned and pulled off his pants and boxer shorts.

Gwen had kicked her jeans away and was standing in just the fine lacy black panties she had worn on their last date. “Take them off.” she asked as she bit her lip, “with your teeth,” she giggled.

Peter snorted and then laughed but knelt in front of her. He ran his hands down her toned thighs and teased the waistband with his lips and got a grip on it with his teeth.

It was awkward and more difficult than he imagined to get enough force to pull them down all the way. So his hand slid up her legs and he hooked his thumbs o the back, and let them caress her cheeks as he pulled them down.

Gwen wasn’t joking, and he could see the hints of stubble growth, but he didn't care. He first kissed her mound and then moving her legs apart, let his tongue slide down.

Nope, not even gonna try, he thought.

So he stood, smiled and raised an eyebrow and picked Gwen up, and moved her onto the bed. “Much better,” he said and kneeling at the foot of the bed let her legs rest against his shoulders.

Kissing down the length of her calves he spread them. Gwen embarrassed she was being put on display put a hand over her groin. Peter gently kissed and nipped at her fingers and she moved them.

He had seen one before, in medical journals but it didn’t prepare him for the sight and smell of a real one.

It was a hot musky aroma, heavy and to him, inviting. He kissed at the top, letting his tongue circle where he figured her clit was. Gwen gasped and grabbed the top of his head, and he continued.

Gwen was in ecstasy. His tongue was darting back and forth, around and up and down. Each time it touched her she felt her orgasm building.

“Wait,” she stopped and smacked the top of his head. “Is that the alphabet?”

Peter laughed and tongued N then O.

Gwen giggled, “asshole.”

Peter lifted his head and looked between her legs, “Nope, that's further down.”

Gwen squeaked and clamped her legs shut before pushing him away.

Peter sighed “sorry,” but Gwen lifted herself onto her elbows, and looked at him,

“Just, take it slow,” and she spread her legs again, “and no touching my butt.”

As he laughed, she lay back down and he kissed back down her thighs.

Peter was on the second verse of the alphabet song when Gwen shuddered and gripped his hair, “oh fuck Pete.” she moaned breathlessly and whined as her legs shook. “Fuuuuck.” 

He paused, letting her catch her breath. As he looked up at her panting and sighing happily. “Good?” and she gave him a thumbs up in response, “good.”

He crawled onto the bed next to her, and she wiped his mouth with her thumb. “Thank you,” she said and leaned over and kissed him.

She lay, resting her head against his chin, letting his hand gently stroke up and down the back of her arm. She just needed a moment to recover. Fingers and small toys were one thing, but that was new and mind-blowing.

“Pete, uh. We can’t do more.” Peter frowned, “we don’t have any condoms,” she admitted

Peter sighed and leant back, “damn, I thought you meant you hated it.”

“Yeah, dribbly mess here.” Gwen said as she lay on his chest, “I just need a moment.” Her hand ran over his chest and she kissed his shoulder gently. While she was still tingly and twitching for her own orgasm she wanted him to feel just as good.

Like him, this was her first time, so she copied him. She ran a hand over his chest. Traced circles around his nipple while she licked and flicked the other one with her tongue.

He was already partially erect and as she gently bit him and kissed down his chest his erection grew even larger.

Holy shit, Gwen thought, what the hell do I do with that?

She got to his belly button and stopped, wrapped a hand around his manhood and gently stroked it up and down. “Sorry, I can only do upper case I” and she giggled as he laughed,

“It’s fine. Just, a little tighter and you can go faster,” he said, lying back. He was stroking Gwen’s back as she moved. He wanted to do more, but seeing the look on Gwen's face, she was concentrating, and he would distract her later.

She bit her lip and she watched his foreskin slide up and down. Little beads of clear liquid pooled at the top and she moved forwards, touching one with her tongue.

It was sweet, not too sweet and it had a taste of salty sweat but it wasn't horrible, “tell me if this hurts.”

Still moving her hand she kissed and then took the top of his cock into her mouth.

“Oh fuck,“ Peter moaned. He tensed as her tongue sent tingles of pleasure through his cock and up to his spine.

Gwen took that as approval and moved to take more. She opened her mouth as far as she could and let some drool coat him. Stroking him once more, she slid her mouth up and down his length after it.

She got halfway before it became too much. It was uncomfortable but she figured it wasn't too bad. Concentrating at the top for a moment, she sucked on the head like a lollipop and swirled her tongue around it. Once the small ache faded she began again, taking him into her mouth further.

The slicker he became, with her saliva and the amount of his own precum it became easier. Soon Gwen almost had him entirely in her mouth and throat.

“Aww dammit Gwen, oh damn” Peter swore. It was becoming too much, and even if Gwen was a novice he had never felt or experienced anything like this before. He tensed and cried out, “Gwen stop!”

She ignored him. The only way to find out how it tasted was to let him finish in her mouth. As she held him, stroking faster she concentrated on the head. She ran her tongue over the tip and felt him throb and grow hotter and then a spurt of liquid filled her mouth.

“shit!” Peter cried as he came. Gwen stroked him and gulped it down. He had no idea how much but her tongue chased every drop and her stroking was relentless.

When he finally relaxed and the orgasm faded he sighed in contentment.

Gwen let him slip from her mouth, licked the few drops that had escaped onto her hand and then cleaned the tip, “not too bad. So no, don’t give me that, oh I didn't mean it. You can cum in my mouth, I won't mind.”

Peter didn’t say anything and Gwen shifted slightly, “Pete?”

She gasped though, as his hand slid down her leg and his fingers found her still wet slit. “I won't mind if you don’t mind.” As two found their way inside, she whined and pushed back against his hand

She angled herself and slid a leg over his chest and Peter pulled her up the bed. With her pussy inches away from his face Peter used his thumbs to spread her lips. His tongue up and down before plunging it inside her.

A finger slid into her and his tongue found her clit again. As she rested against him, she gently kissed his cock, letting him do as he pleased. She was aching, wishing she could switch ends and take this magnificent thing inside her.

As he moved to fingers and tongue, switching places and both exploring deep inside her.

He grew erect once more, and Gwen kissed her way up and rested on her elbows. Feeling him grow in her mouth, she began again with renewed vigour. She covered him fully and took him as deep into her throat as she could.

She came again before he did, as she had to stop when her jaw began to hurt slightly. She had never imagined he was that large. All she could do was use her lips and tongue around the head while she stroked him.

She whined as she came again, it was getting too much. In the time he was taking she had come three more times, “Pete, stop, please.” He kissed her gently and lay back, She sighed, “now, once more, please?” and she began to move faster.

“Uh, Gwen. I,“ and his hand slid down and took over, “I’ll be quicker.” He didn’t want to hurt her feelings but while she learned how to cuck him off quickly, her hands were a bit awkward and stiff.

“oh no, that's great, cum for me Pete. I want to see.” Gwen moved down and had her head resting on his stomach.

That set a spark off and Peter felt the orgasm build. He had done this before, just not for an audience “cum for me Pete, cum”

As he groaned, Gwen bit her lip and stoked his thigh.

Gwen laughed as it spurted everywhere. Gwen got most of it on her face as she was so close but his hand was covered and so was her arm when she was leaving over him.

“Wow. I uh. Yeah.” She giggled “You should be a fireman,” and he playfully spanked her ass, making her laugh more.

“Clean up on aisle Pete,” she laughed and reached over to see if there was a towel. All show found though was a roll of industrial kitchen roll.

“So, guess I know why you have that.” He chuckled as she grabbed several sheets and began to gently clean him.

Once she was done, she crawled back up the bed and lay next to him. “Pete?”

He had his eyes closed, basking in the warmth of not just his orgasm but the woman next to him. He mmm’d at her.

“I love you.” and she closed her eyes, fearing the worst.

“Love you too.” he leaned over and kissed the top of her head.

“But ssh. nap, then food.”

Gwen reached over and kissed him back. Feeling the warmth as they cuddled naked under the blankets,

“No,” she whispered, “nap, food, and then condoms. I’m not done with you yet.”

@DLRhanna

Peter slumped back and lay his hands o the top of his head,

lay his hand o(n) the top of his head(.)

He ran his hands down her tones thighs and teased the waistband

'toned' thighs

He was already partially erect and as he gently bit him and kissed down his chest his erection grew even larger.

'as (s)he gently bit him'

and even if Gwen was a nocive he had never felt or experienced anything like this before

"novice" not nocive

FIXED!

This novel is only hosted on ScribbleHub. 

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/525389/spiderman-the-house-of-venom/

If you would like to read the first draft, you can find it here

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/228718/spiderman-house-of-venom-first-draft/

If you want to contact me, I am on most days. You can leave a message here,

https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/44182/malisson/

Any sites hosting this novel have done so without my permission.

108