Arc Two. Chapter Forty-Two. Desk Job (NSFW)
2.8k 12 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We did the boring, now do the thing, let him fill us, let him give us the tasty treat. Poison whined.

Fine, but you need to let me enjoy it, no super woosh. Just let it happen naturally.

Hmph, boring. We need to feel more, need to feed more. Fragile thing. Weak thing,

Pete will take you from me, and there will be no treats or anything, so behave.

Poison was silent after that, and Gwen sighed in relief. She knew it wasn't over. Whatever Poison was liked to get her own way, and it would be another argument sooner rather than later.

Peter stared into space as he wondered why he was so different. If he hosted a symbiote, and something poisoned him, why hadn't he heard it? Or was Gwen the one that was different? As he thought about it he was brought out of his musing by Gwen turning his head,

“You know, I get that this is interesting and all but, I just showed myself to you. I just collected a few samples from my new favourite thing, and yet, you're ignoring me. How’s a girl supposed to feel loved and wanted if her boyfriend is ignoring the fact they don't need condoms?"

Gwen leaned forwards, letting her hand slide over his shoulders as she sat on him. "About how she wants him to cum in her so hard her toes curl and she blacks out.” Gwen had a smirk on her face and raised her eyebrows as she gave him a seductive look,

Peter knew she was exaggerating, she never said anything like that, had she? It didn't matter, as she teased him he felt himself growing hard.

Leaning forwards she whispered in his ear. “What’s a girl to do if her boyfriend hasn't even noticed she took her panties off?“

Peter looked down he saw she was correct and not just her panties.

“What a girl to do when she knows MJ will be gone until later as she finally got through to her.”

Gwen lifted herself and stepped back, lifting the top she was wearing. Gwen moved and leaned back against the counter, lifting herself and opening her legs. The sweet perfume he had smelt before wafted to his nose and he grew harder as he took in the beauty before him.

“I think you owe me an apology, and while you will be using your tongue, you won't be saying much.”

Peter stared at Gwen. The way her body curved and her lines gently moulded her into a perfect woman. He could smell her excitement and it fed into his.

"Close your eyes," he whispered. As she did he kissed her gently on the lips, pulling back and then kissing her again on the neck.

He kissed her quickly on the lips and dipped his head. He kissed down her collarbone to her left breast and kissed its gentle slope. From there he flicked her nipple with his tongue before gently taking it into his mouth and sucking it.

Gwen moaned softly and ran her fingers through his hair. Poison was behaving but she still felt the tingles between her legs as he gently bit her nipple.

He switched, and his fingers rubbed and teased while his tongue worked on her other nipples. He kissed around their curves and then down. Kneeling, he kissed around her belly button. He gently bit its small indent before moving even further down.

Moving to what he had wanted all along. It had driven him mad. To smell perfume on not only Gwen but several other girls at school.

It wasn't until he and Gwen had sex that he realised what he was smelling. It wasn't perfume, it was her excitement. The warm moisture her pussy lubricated itself with.

At school, it had been muted under clothes, but now its heady muskiness was driving him mad. His erection strained against the wall of his trousers. Grinning, as he knew this was just the start, he unbuckled and removed his pants.

Her legs slid over his shoulders and he ran his hands down their toned length. Using his fingers he gently parted her glistening lips. He could see she was ready, and after kissing her thighs, he began.

Flicking his tongue forwards he finally tasted her. Her clit was soft with a firm core and as his tongue made circles around it Gwen moaned and her hands gripped his head.

He was fine with that. He moved closer to her pubic area, sucking on her clit and moving his thumbs up and down her labia. His tongue circled at the entrance.

His tongue would start at the top, circling her clit, then move down. It would slide up and down each side before sliding in and teasing as far as it could.

His tongue moved back to her clit and circled it. A finger snaked its way into her, curling back to where her g spot was. He applied gentle pressure, rubbing it as his tongue worked around her clit.

Gwen arched, unexpectedly and Peter felt her get wetter. Her thighs trembled as she orgasmed at his touch. "P..Pete, I.oh I. I. a.a.AAH."

Gwen panted heavily. She leaned forwards as he continued to finger her wet hole and suck on her clit. "No, oh no Pete please, please god please, no." Gwen was lost.

As the start of her orgasm raged its way through her body, she slumped. Peter had moved back and as she slid down from the counter he caught her.

He held her as she slumped on the floor. She was taking deep breaths and trying to focus. Sex was amazingly good but she wouldn't last long if Poison kept doing that to her.

Poison, you shit, I said not to.

sooo good, sooo good.

Peter stared at her, he was happy he was good but even he knew as a novice he shouldn't have been that good. "Are you okay?" he asked and she nuzzled up to him.

"I," she panted, "I just need a minute."

Poison, calm us down.

no, yummy yummy, more more echoed back at her. so good so good.

"it uh uh," she panted, "it wasn't, I just, just can't, too much Pete too much." The orgasm was intense and she felt a twinge between her legs. It was raw, almost unpleasant sensitivity and she knew if they continued it would start to hurt. "Sorry, I can't."

Her eyes drifted down to his still very erect manhood she did have something she really wanted to do. Peter's eyes followed hers and he smiled, "swap then?" and as he hopped onto the counter she knelt before him.

This was what she wanted. She didn't want to spoil him, but once she was used to it, she loved to do this. Once the discomfort wore off, seeing his face contort as she pleasured him, got her off as well.

if you ruin this for me, I will kill you.

no no, we love the sploosh and the yummy treat, do this more.

I will. Stop it from hurting and make it more comfortable and we'll do this as much as he wants us to.

yes yes, yummy yummy.

She took his manhood in one hand and stroked him, rubbing a thumb over the sensitive skin at the back. Gwen bit her lip and grinned at him. She gently flicked at the precum glistening on its tip before moving down. She swirled her tongue over his balls, before sucking on each one. His moans were enough for her to stop and move back up. Now the real show would begin.

She let the precum off his erection moisten her lips. The smell of it, musky, salty with a hidden sweetness filled her nostrils. She felt Psoin quiver inside her and her lust for him leaked out a little.

Behave, she mentally chided Poison, and you'll get a reward.

Feeling her draw back, Gwen grinned.

Her lips spread down the glans of Pete's cock and her tongue licked around his shaft. She rubbed her lips on his sensitive tip, eliciting moans from him similar to her own. She knew Peter would quickly cum if she went too quickly.

She wanted to savour this, to leave his taste on her lips and know that she was the one making him squirm and moan.

we love this, and we help.

With him trapped in her mouth, she found she could use her tongue to slide back and forth under his shaft. There was no longer any pain as she stretched her jaw and she had taken him down to the root without difficulty.

Sucking and stroking she found Poison had made sure she was breathing fine. Now she could take him deep, and she slid him to the back of her throat. As her head slowly moved back and forth, she gained tempo, feeling a tingle build between her legs,

don't you fucking dare, she warned Poison.

Peter was in heaven. Gwen had done oral before, but it was nothing like this. The sensations beat out the raw sex they had had. Her tongue massaged him and the slick tightness of her mouth made him want to explode down her throat. Only his own mental exercises were keeping him close but not over the edge.

"Gwen," Peter touched her head and her eyes swivelled up, her head bobbing back and forth but her vision fixed on him. "I, I want to cum."

Gwen nodded and picked up speed. Peter knew she was fine with it. She wanted to taste it, to feel it fill her mouth with its salty thickness. Peter began to thrust gently against her. Her tongue was now an anchor for him to fuck. Her mouth was a sealed cavern for him to vent the final limit of his lust.

He gripped her head and she grabbed his ass as he thrust forwards one last time. She took him entirely into her mouth, his tip touching the back of her throat. 

"Now, now," he groaned as his cum spurted into Gwen's mouth. She didn't have to gulp it down, it slid down her throat like a creamy slightly salty caramel milkshake. Thick and tingly as it went.

The symbiote itself purred, and if it was possible she thought it had had its own orgasm. Her body felt alive with sparkling electricity as she swallowed him down. She knew it was different from her own orgasm but she didn't care.

She stroked him, letting his cum fill her mouth. As he pulsed, she slid him down her throat. As she felt him squirt Poison made sure it went where it was supposed to and she felt the warmth flow down her throat. She came as well. Poison purred as the three of them enjoyed their orgasms. Poison had remained calm and not overwhelming Gwen this time.

Peter stroked the top of her head, "that was amazing,"

Gwen was gently pulling down his foreskin, making sure she got every last drop of cum from him. Once she was done she kissed that tip and stood.

"Yes, it was." She held out a hand for him, "but now we should shower. MJ will be back later."

She had enjoyed that more than she expected. If Poison could learn to behave, then maybe there was hope for her yet.

Gwen rinsed her mouth out with some water, not that she felt Poison left anything. The pair showered and cuddled happily in bed.

It was still early evening, but a small nap before MJ returned was in order.

Once Gwen had fallen asleep, Peter lifted himself out of bed. He was happy Gwen seemed to be okay, but now he had other plans to make. The Fearsome Four were still out there, and he had been woefully unprepared. To keep Gwen and anyone else from getting hurt, he needed to be better.

Gwen felt Peter climb out of bed and slip out of the roof hatch. She didn’t mind if he wanted to go out as Venom, it gave her time to deal with her own problem.

Poison you shit, what the hell was that?

More more, tasty tasty she yelled back.

No, it's too much, please. You need to stay calm or it hurts.

No, we like it, the tasty squirt and the tingly shocks. We love them, do it more, and more and more!

No, and if you keep doing that, there won't be anything, I’ll stop with Pete and no treats of any kind. I want to enjoy it, not be struggling to breathe because you make it ten times stronger.

Hmpf, so weak, so fragile, we like the tingles and we want them all the time.

Please, just, I can, but not all the time. We’re bonded now, and you have to work with me. Please.

Fine, but you have to eat the treats more often, we like them and want more. If no Pete, then more treats.

Peter had told her there was a bakery nearby.

If we get you treats will you let me enjoy sex with Peter?

Sex? The in and out then the squirty? Yes, do that, drink it, let it fill us. We love it!

Poison!

Hmph! Fine! boring Gwen, get the treaty treats and we agree, we let you have your boring little squirts and not the ones we like.

That's all I ask. Now, can I get some sleep?

Boring, you could be eating or licking peter.

I need sleep to do that, if I’m too tired then no treats.

Fine…still boring.

Poison. Shut the fuck up!

@DLRhanna

s*x was amazingly good but she wouldn't last long if Poison kept going that to her.

'going' should be "doing". "...she wouldn't last long if Poison kept (doing) that to her."

FIXED!

This novel is only hosted on ScribbleHub. 

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/525389/spiderman-the-house-of-venom/

If you would like to read the first draft, you can find it here

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/228718/spiderman-house-of-venom-first-draft/

If you want to contact me, I am on most days. You can leave a message here,

https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/44182/malisson/

Any sites hosting this novel have done so without my permission.

91