Arc Four. Chapter One Hundred Thirteen. More Talking Less Stalking
874 8 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MJ balled her fists as she made her way back to the warehouse. She was sick of the assholes in the movie business. All she wanted was to punch that smug asshole right in his stupid smug.

She got enough of actual movie producers. With some, it was hinted. With others, they bluntly said that if she fucked them or their friends she would get parts. For Tony frickin Stark of all people to be doing it made her blood boil.

What was worse, she couldn’t even tell Peter. He idolised the man but more than that, he’d probably go and actually punch him, a lot.

With Venom currently skirting the hero/villain line, the last thing he needed was more drama. So standing outside, taking deep breaths, MJ calmed down and put on a brave face for the group.

As she unlocked the door the group was patiently waiting for her at the breakfast table. Seeing the dejected look on her face, slid one box to the side and slid out another. MJ guessed the first said congratulations, and yup, this one said too bad. “Thanks, guys."

“I didn't get it, not even close, it was, bad, really bad,” she lamented and Peter slid a slice of chocolate cake over to her and rubbed her on the back.

“There is always next time,” MJ nodded as she lifted the fork and sighed, taking a huge bite of the delicious cake.

As the group ate and chatted, MJ’s phone went off. She stared at it, and a strange mix of emotions crossed her face. “I’ll be right back,” and MJ hurried into her home.

“Hello?” she asked, the number was her agent, but she had expected a termination letter not a phone call.

“MJ, I know you seemed upset. First, I had nothing to do with what happened. I really didn't know,“ her agent explained. “Secondly, Miss Potts personally called here to apologize. If you are still interested, the part is yours then you can head to Stark Tower any time today and meet with her.”

MJ wanted to rant at the women. Of course, she knew, it was blatantly obvious she knew. As MJ was probably about to sign a multi-million dollar contract, she was being an asskisser. MJ knew Peter had employed Matt as his lawyer. If anyone knew where she could get a better agent, and a good contract lawyer, it would be him.

“I’ll be there. But if Miss Potts calls again, give her my number,” and MJ hung up.

While Muse was a sweetheart, she knew one day she was going to break someone's jaw. The parts she was being given auditions for were never above board. Her agent made it clear, pretty face, nice tits, and a great ass. To her agent, MJ was prime porn star material and that was where she would make her the most money.

“Right,” She said to herself and headed back to the breakfast table. “So, seems I got the part, and Tony and Pepper Potts want to meet with me, hopefully, to apologise.” and

Peter nodded and smiled, before frowning, “wait. Apologise for what?” he asked

MJ just shook her head. “Tell you later, but, uh, sorry guys but I gotta go." MJ paused and looked at the cake before she took a smear of icing and ran it over Peters's lips. "Thank you," she said before she licked it off and then kissed him.

She turned and gave an equally large kiss to Gwen. “You can get yours later if you behave,” she added with a wink before heading back out again.

Once MJ was gone, Peter grabbed his phone. "I think Matt should get in on this. You don't get an apology from Tony Stark unless he did something really wrong."

It was true. The biggest headlines he got were not about Stark-Tech, it was about the women he was sleeping with.

Gwen sighed, “Uh, not chocolate cake though” and she gave Felicia a look, who bit her lip and hid the smirk on her face.

“Right, so if MJ did get the part and we already ate both cakes we need more. I need a walk,” Gwen added, standing and stretching. She was silently curing MJ. Not only was she now horny as hell, but Poison was awake from the sugar.

Sweety sweets and then Petie Petes, she yelled in Gwen's head.

We need to get sweets, it's chocolate cake, she chided Poison who just huffed. Even Poison learnt not to overindulge and that type of cake was off the menu.

MJ’s kiss had lit a fire, pushed by the rush Poison gave her when she ate sweets. Poison was happily purring with the sugar she had just eaten. Gwen knew from experience that sex right now would be too much. She needed to walk the rush away, and get away from the smell Peter was giving off. She loved him, but right now, she was cursing just how good he smelt.

“If you don't mind dear, I’ll like some fresh air as well,” Liv asked, wheeling herself away from the table. “Be a dear and come help me change will you.”

Liv normally wore thin, lighter clothing in the warehouse. It was easier to change in a hurry and was more comfortable. If she was old, a blanket was easy enough to grab.

Gwen and Liv headed into her home while Peter and Felica just stared at each other. They both knew what was going to happen but manners told them they should wait. So Felicia stalked over to him and sat on his lap, softly kissing him while his hands explored her body.

To them, the pair were only gone for moments, but it felt longer. Gwen and Liv gave air kisses to the pair and exited out into the colder spring air.

Felicia found herself hoisted up and moved on the chair. Peter smirked as Huntress disappeared and Felicia was left naked. He took a slice of the cake, and smeared it over her bare chest and stomach. He licked his fingers clean while Felica ran her hands over his hair. They slid down and over her, while he began to devour both the cake and her.

“So what are your plans now dear?” Liv asked Gwen as she wheeled her along the cool Spring streets.

“Oh I dunno, with college and the cream I’m feeling pretty busy. To be honest the internship was great but not with college as well.”

Oscorp had been a great idea. It looked great on her C.V. but finding time for work, the internship, and multiple partners was tiring. She was glad it was gone, and she didn't miss it one bit.

“I know dear, even I finished my degree before working, and let's be honest, you’re not exactly great at hiding things. If you ever need to talk, you know you can come find me, please?” Liv said, looking backwards and up at Gwen, patting her hand. “I know how bad stress can be.”

Gwen laughed, “Yeah, it gets explosively bad.”

Liv rolled her eyes. “I did apologise for that dear,” and she shook her head but still smiled.

“Oh, don't go nuclear Liv, I know you're offering a hand, well, arm. Maybe a tentacle?” Gwen snorted at her own joke while Liv, smiling gave a quiet laugh.

Peter must have the patience of an angel, she thought as Gwen poked fun at her. It was still nice that she had been accepted into the group.

The pair continued to chat until they reached the small convenience store in the area. The larger store was too far away, and right now they were unable to afford a car. So it was this or pay a large delivery fee.

“Oh, be a dear and grab some noodles, Peter is making spaghetti again and we ran out,” Liv called across an aisle.

Gwen wandered while Liv browsed the magazines. While the store was happy to see her, its smaller isles were cramped and Liv felt claustrophobic. While not high the large produce filled shelves towered over her. Instead, she would pick two or three magazines to read while Gwen shopped and then pay for them once she was done.

Gwen happily walked around the store, putting items in the basket. She was ignoring Poisons yelling over the candy and bakery section,

Sugar sugar yum yum, she yelled. No fair, no fair, give treaty treats, as Gwen ignored her and walked into the dried goods section.

Shush baby, there will be treats later, she scolded her, and Poison huffed in her mind

No fair, she said one last time before going quiet again.

Gwen sighed at the tiresome symbiote's behaviour and added spaghetti to the basket. Peter made a decent enough sauce and with practice, it was getting better. With a realization, she headed to the cheese section and added in some grated cheddar. As mainly a stop for truckers to buy easy-to-make meals, there was no way it had anything like parmesan stocked.

A strange man, clean, tall and scruffy in tattered clothes stared at her. He was missing one arm and as she tried to ignore him she did the creepiest thing, he sniffed.

Gwen raised an eyebrow, great, weirdo day today, and shaking her head she moved off to another aisle.

Thankfully they needed more than just pasta and moving wasn’t going to be too suspicious.

Oh shit, she thought as the man followed and sniffed again.

“You? Why do you smell different?” he asked her, his accent strange as if he was trying to talk through malformed teeth. “Why do you call to him,” he winced and doubled over in pain, “run, please, run.”

Yeah, fuck that, Gwen thought and she bolted to the checkout.

“Uh, there’s a tweaker or something having a fit back there,“ she was interrupted as the aisle behind her exploded.

A huge green-scaled monster erupted from the scattered produce. “You. Give us your flesh, yes,” hissed the giant Lizard, baring its fangs at her, “we need your flesh,” and it swiped a claw at her.

Gwen had kept training with Felicia and she swung the basket and caught the claw. As the monster spun she lifted a leg and kicked him through the isle he had just wrecked. He went flying into another shelf, bringing it down on top of himself.

“Run,” she yelled at the store clerk, only to see his back leaving through the employee door.

Shit. Liv, she thought and knowing full well she couldn't depend on Poison she sprang backwards, “Liv, we’ve got a problem”

“I can see that dear, it's probably Curt. Can you fight?” Liv yelled back, hurriedly wheeling herself towards the exit.

“I can but if he hits me, Poison will freak out and probably get me killed,'' Gwen shouted back. She ducked and dodged the large thick claws of Lizard as he tried to grab her.

“Then run, don’t mind me, dear. It’s, it’s better you save yourself, Peter would-” Liv began but Gwen yelled,

“Pete would fucking kill me. So shut the fuck up,” and Gwen grabbed her wheelchair, and lifting Liv from it, threw it at Lizard.

Lizard looked at the chair before he ripped it apart. Gwen had already barrelled out the door, wrapping Liv in the blanket she was using, 

“Fuck,” Gwen swore.

She had been right. When she smashed through the glass, Poison began to complain. The pain that burned through her was crippling.

NO!, she screamed at Poison, we have to save Liv, no treats ever again if we don’t, now fucking move!

It became a game of cat and mouse. Gwen was strong enough to carry Liv. She hoisted her up and glued her to her front. It was now a race and Lizard was fast and relentless. They ran. It was all Gwen could do as she bolted through the streets with a giant green monster chasing her.

She couldn’t even get to her phone. It had been trapped between Liv and her when she stuck the both together. With having to concentrate on the pedestrians and one eye on Lizard she didn't want Liv to squirm to try and reach it.

“Rough bit,” Gwen said as she vaulted the chain-link fence surrounding the warehouse. As they bolted towards the door she yelled, “Fucking help.” She hoped Peter and Felicia weren't too occupied to hear them.

She stood at the door, hoping they would open it but as nothing happened she cursed them both. Lizard wasn't as kind and ripped a large part of the fence in two, hissing and advancing on the pair.

"Sorry Liv," Gwen said, dropping her slightly before she fumbled for her keys. Liv, on the other hand, had started to bang on the door, hitting the buzzer several times. Just as Gwen got her key into the lock, the door swung open and the pair were dragged inside.

Venom grabbed them and swung them into the warehouse. Huntress was waiting and the pair were safely grabbed and set behind the kitchen worktop. Venom flipped back across the warehouse.

"It's Curt. Don't hurt him, " Liv shouted.

Lizard had caught the scent of his prey. She had ducked into a warehouse and the door banged as he approached. He could see his prey. The strange-smelling one who could solve his problem, and now, as he tasted the air around him, he paused.

It wasn’t just sex, he could taste the thick pheromone mixture, of both a man and a woman there was more. A new cloud of darkness spread across the room and as he watched two new prey advanced on him. The larger black one, anger rolled off him like a cloud and he gulped, not that the smaller dark grey one was better. Her hatred was not comparable but just as intense. The part of his brain that knew it had messed up was now screaming and crying in terror.

As he watched the pair grow and move towards him, the Lizard did the only sensible thing it could.

It ran.

This novel is only hosted on ScribbleHub. 

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/525389/spiderman-the-house-of-venom/

If you would like to read the first draft, you can find it here

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/228718/spiderman-house-of-venom-first-draft/

If you want to contact me, I am on most days. You can leave a message here,

https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/44182/malisson/

Any sites hosting this novel have done so without my permission.

45