32. Curtain Falls
3.2k 7 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A loud boom broke the calm of the sea, and Raine fell into the sea stirring up a large water splash.

Raine felt like he was about to fall apart... but the system's craftsmanship was so strong that he finally "landed" safely.

Raine did not wait for the octopus emperor to find him trouble to run away in a flash at a speed of more than 15 knots with the help of inertia.

"I'm not feeling well, bye!"

Leave the rest to the Navy. Anyway, I tried my best. If you can't win the only-eye monster, then I really can't help it.

Raine was running away, leaving only a group of dumbfounded and shocked onlookers.

"What the fuck, am I dreaming?"

"Impossible! how did they do it? No, It's crazy just to think about it..."

"I think my eyes have gone blind... What demons and monsters are on that boat!"

People were pulled back to reality by the octopus emperor's rampage after a full ten seconds or so of shock.

A heart-breaking pain came from the eye, and the body of the monster suddenly began to wriggle in pain. Its eight huge tentacles began to roll in agitation.

At this time, the octopus emperor one eye has been blind. Its vision was blocked and emotion was disordered. Facing this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Shobe bent down to pick up the cigar on the ground, dusted the mouth of the mud, and disgusted it back into his mouth.

In this day and age, cleanliness and the others go to hell. The price of a cigar is very expensive, so it's a waste to smoke half of it and throw it away.

Shobe felt better after taking a deep sip of the cigar.

He threw his navy jacket to the side and hung it on a broken mast, "Okay, your show was over. Now it's my turn!"

Before the words fell Shobe saw a figure on the opposite side of the ship quickly along a tentacle toward the head of the octopus and ran wildly.

"Damn, fuck you Hades! I have not seen your work so hard before, now you want to take credit with me, dream on!" said Shobe. His body suddenly stepped on a tentacle not far away and ran frantically upward.

Hades also seemed to see Shobe, so he speeds up quickly. But Shobe was not weak, he jumped fast on the sucker.

At this time, the monster had no time to take care of these two people. While it was in a frenzy, the two of them ran to the nearest position of the monster's torso, and they leaped up at the same time.

"Ghost Hand!" Hades shouted violently while his right hand became a claw and vainly grabbed at the left eye of the monster. From his palm, a black breath shot straight to the monster's left eye!

Shobe's eyes opened wide, "Mist Shadow!" His body instantly became illusory and his entity appeared directly in front of a dozen meters, "Hades, you are still too slow compared to me!"

Shobe pulled out a firearm from his waist and shot toward the left eye of the monster after saying that.

According to reason, the monster's defense was extremely amazing and even the artillery can not hurt it. But at this time Shobe was too close to the monster, and the attack was its vital point, the other eye.

This shot was very powerful and faster than Hades, the monster's eyeball was shot out in one shot.

The whole ship was shocked when Raine saw this scene.

"This is the strength of the mutant!?"

No wonder they say that the strength of a fleet depends on the ship and the crew in the Azure Era! The power of these mutants was no less than powerful weapons!

The Deep Sea Octopus Emperor with both eyes destroyed frantically pumped its eight tentacles, but everyone knew that this monster was at the end of its rope.

Hades and Shobe began the final indiscriminate bombardment of the Octopus Emperor, the two G-class ships adjusted their guns and fire wildly...

In the sky, a rain of blood poured down and dyed the whole seared.

With a loud rumble, the immense and incomparable body of the Deep Sea Octopus Emperor crashed into the sea from the two battleships. Its scarred eight tentacles slid helplessly down the two hulls.

[Detected a level G-2 sea monster Deep Sea Octopus Emperor corpse in the direction of 113 degrees southeast, 384 meters]

Raine finally breathed a sigh of relief at the message coming from the system.

The Deep Sea Octopus Emperor was finally dead!

"Arsan!" Armin found that Arsan has swam to their side. Her father pulled her up hurriedly and sent dry clothes to her.

Arsan looked at the bow of the ship, at this time the bow of the ship has broken a big hole due to the cannon hit. The ship's body was not as strong as before, some places appear loose, and the foot even appeared the phenomenon of leakage.

The good thing was that the gun did not directly destroy the shipboard, otherwise the ship would already have been sunk.

Arsan sadly lowered her head and did not dare to speak.

At this time the situation over there was not completely clear. Raine doesn't want to say anything for the time being. He was focusing on the battlefield.

The body of the deep-sea octopus emperor surfaced to officially announce the end of the operation.

Although the monster died, the scene of celebration did not appear.

Navy losses were also very huge, the two G-class warships were badly damaged. The ship was littered with broken wood, a deformed hull, collapsed cabin.

At least half of the crew was injured.

But this was not the worst, the real tragedy was that the ships on the surface of the sea that was only wrecked had sunk to the bottom. In all, 17 frigates were destroyed, 7 merchant ships were destroyed, and the seamen who jumped overboard .. all missing ...

Shobe looked at the wrecked sea and took a sip of his cigar.

The cost of this victory was too great!

Hades jumped over from another boat. He walked over to Shobe and patted his shoulder, "I've notified the nearest command to come over and salvage it, let's go, first pull the octopus emperor to Morgan Exchange, and wait for the combat section to come over and receive it."

"En," Shobe responded. But soon he thought of a problem and quickly walked to the other side of the mast to look out to sea.

He was relieved when he saw that the boat with the four people, a dog, and a seagull were all safe and sound, "Those crazy bastards! Beika, throw a rope at them. Their boat was badly damaged. Let's take them with us."

Hades also came over, "Are they your people?"

"No... cough, eh... not for now, but I warn you don't design on them. I will recruit them sooner or later."

"Hey, you said it is not. Then I also have a chance!" Hades was not a Shobe henchman. The two men on an equal level, "That said, they really flew! I was thinking I was hallucinating."

........................

Hades was not the only one who thought he was hallucinating.

Now Raine also had a hallucination as if he had a nose ring and was being led around.

His bow was shot through and Avril just happened to put the rope through.

Damn, doesn't this guy have any consideration for my feelings?! Why don't you tie the rope to the side of the boat?

These two big nostrils that are killing me are really conspicuous, so someone can't help but want to use something to go through them.

And why put the monster behind my own butt? That guy's pair of bloodshot eyes have been attached to my ass, it looks like he died with everlasting great hatred!

"Brother, don't keep staring at me like that, I only stabbed you in one eye, they killed you. You must remember to find them if you want to take revenge." Raine prayed silently.

Due to the damage to the hull and also to pulling the huge corpse of the Octopus Emperor, the Dreadnought and the Charge did not drive fast and only arrived at the Morgan Trading Market three days later.

When the Navy returned, the trading market exploded at once.

"Look guys, how did the Dreadnought become like this?"

"The one next to it is also a G-class warship, it seems to be the Mississippi's Charge. It's also turned into this."

"Hold on, you guys look behind the Charge, what's that?"

"Oh my God, it's a sea monster! And, eh? And a broken ship?"

100