Chapter 4: A new piece is in place
1.1k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 2 days after the unexpected meeting with the Frost Monarch, Frisk, who fought against the Monarch, was still at the same spot she laid down on. Over the course of 2 days, her eyelids would twitch uncontrollably as the surroundings would faintly turn black then would turn back to normal again and again, not once has she moved from her spot nor make any noise.

Silence was all there is inside the jungle, whether or not it was because of their fight or the increasingly flickering black and white that is being casted onto her surroundings, nobody knows, but it is suspicious as to why everything was silent in a jungle. Then suddenly, Frisk sat up and her eyelids flickered a bit as both of her eyes then opened, revealing both her crimson red iris.

She grinned as her eyes had a small glint in it. She completely stood up and raised her arm forward then opened her palm again and again for a few seconds and looked at it with a maniacal expression. Frisk then laughed like a madman or madwoman as she looked towards the sky.

"Finally! I am free!" 

[F̷̛̼̘̓̆̀̍̔͒͝ṟ̸͕̳̣͔̬̫͙͔̙͙̏̃͋̇̒͗̀̍̍̎̈͋̚͝͝ǐ̸͖̲͔̘̖̻͙̺̗̫͑̈͗̆̆̎̚̕s̸̡̨̛̯̭͔̙͍̼̟͔̜̬̠͎̉̀͌̅͋̔̍̉̾̄́̕͜k̷̝̬̗̤̝͖̰̹̀'̴̨̘͎̤͕̦̼͇̜̦͈̾̓͑̈́́̀̚͜s̴̡̠̩͚̎͗͌̔̾̚͝ POV]

"Finally! I am free!" I shouted towards the sky as I let out a hearty laugh. I couldn't believe it, no, I wouldn't have believed it if it weren't for me being able to control Frisk's body. I then sat down on the grass as I let out a relieved sigh, how long since I have felt the wind hitting my face and the sun illuminating the world around me with bright colors.

Before this, I used to just float around her, I was so confused back then, how did I get here? Why am I here? Everything was so different from before, I wasn't even able to go a few meters away from her vicinity. Everything was plain black and white, I wasn't able to interact with anyone and anything, despite being able to feel the texture of any object, I couldn't really move it, it's like trying to move an immovable object.

Not that it mattered now, since I am the new pilot. Giggling, I then stood back up, brandishing my knife as it got coated with a red substance, I tested it by swiping it randomly and then looked at a nearby tree.

Smiling, I walked towards it with my knife at the side, I swear I saw something akin to sweating from the tree, not that it would've changed a thing. I raised my knife and started my barrage of slashes at it, each swipe made my smile bigger and bigger. After the 3rd swipe, the entire tree was decimated —excluding the roots— not even dust were left in its place.

I then smiled as I looked at the direction of a city nearby that I sensed, giggling with my red eyes glowing a bit.

"It's time!" I raised my hands in the air as I can now fulfill my goal from the very start. "The true genocide shall comme—" I was cut off as my left eye turned blue momentarily.

"S-stop it" I (?) said as I jerked more till I got onto my knees on the ground.

"G-get lost!" 

A small burst of red and blue mana came out of her as it razed everything in her vicinity.

Boom—

Smoke covered the place as a large crater could be seen, as for Frisk herself, she was nowhere in sight. The explosion did caught the attention of the wandering animals as they ran away from the cause.

As that was happening, Sung Jin-Woo is currently in a subway station, which was an instant dungeon where wolves were surrounding him. He was intimidated that he was needed to solo the dungeon and wasn't able to leave before clearing it, but he was persevering to finish what he started. He then saw one of the wolves growl at him before pouncing towards him so he moved to the left, dodging the attack and swinged his sword towards the wolf.

A small whimper was let out before it vanished into dust like particles. Sung glanced at it before quickly bending down to a sprinting position and bolted towards the farthest wolf. He did a summersault, dodging another attack from one of the wolves before quick stepping to the left, as he slashed towards the closest wolf.

Quickly killing it, he then swinged his sword to two of the wolves in front of him, killing them instantly. He turned around just in time to block one of the wolves claws. Grunting, he kicked it's stomach which pushed the wolf away from him, he wasn't even given enough time to get a few breaths in as another wolf attacked on his back. 

He got bit on his shoulders but he was planning to live, not to just die here pathetically, so he grabbed it's head and threw it over his back. 

"I'm not going to die today!" Sung yelled as he rushed towards the majority of the wolves, killing them instantly with his superb instincts and strength.

'If I die, I can't protect those who I wish to protect!' He then saw another pack of wolves, rushing towards him. He raised his sword and made a stance. Waiting for them to get close enough to kill them all in a few swings.

'I will lose everything... So I need strength! I need more power!' As the wolves were a few meters away from him, he dissapeared from his position as he appeared right above the wolves with a bloodthirsty gaze. 'Even if I need to follow these bullshit rules' 

He was persevering, he was surviving, he was Determined to survive and get more power. So he did the one thing that he needed to. It was to kill, he landed right above a wolf then jumped off it, not before cutting it's head off then he landed on another wolf, with his sword stabbed through it's skull.

He took the sword off before raising it towards more wolves, he lowered his stance then targeted the limbs of every wolf in the vicinity. Then right after, Sung chopped off their limbs, making them fall onto the floor with no way of movement, they were stuck whimpering and growling on the floor as Sung killed them one by one in a fast pace.

sorry I wasn't able to update, got a little sidetracked with school recently

34