Chapter 6: Meeting Sung Jin-woo officially
767 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uwah"

In the city, Inside a small cafe, Frisk could be seen in a seat while holding a ketchup bottle, she let out a small sigh of content as she drank her ketchup, she didn't know when it started but she came to like ketchup more than any other drinks. Looking outside she saw the bustling crowd in the city, some were going to work and some were simply going back home. 

But she wasn't focusing on that, her eyes were gazed towards a certain building, inside said building was a hunter and another guy talking. Well specifically Sung Jin-woo and the chief of the second department of management at the White Tiger Guild. Frisk has been thinking on meeting him officially as it would be beneficial for her in the long run.

"Hey why are you so fixated on that guy?" A child-like voice spoke behind Frisk as she just sighed before replying "You'll know soon enough Chara". That's right, the one who spoke before was Chara. Floating behind Frisk was none other than Chara, the one who made her life in the past 5 weeks chaotic.

After the incident, the first week was harsh for Frisk, Chara kept on annoying her to no end, whispering suggestions onto her ears and shouting nonsense towards her. 

In the 2nd week, she became more... Chaotic if it's possible and it didn't help with Frisk's sleep at all. Everytime she walks around the city she would basically shout at Chara to be quiet sometimes, which leads to a commotion on the streets as citizens would look at her weirdly at times.

On the 3rd week, Chara looked like she just accepted the fact that she was stuck with Frisk "for now" she said. Chara would occasionally say something which would lead to Frisk either replying or simply ignoring her. She IS a genocidal maniac who wanted to destroy humanity so yeah trusting her is a no go obviously. She also tried to take control of her body, which is a huge red flag.

On the 4th week, Frisk and Chara started to talk a bit, only a little bit as Frisk didn't want to get swayed by this devil. After all, in the original she brought destruction upon the whole world which she wouldn't want to happen here. But at least Chara slowly became less of a genocidal maniac and more of an annoying companion that she doesn't want to be with.

On the 5th week, Frisk has fully accepted that she will be stuck with Chara for the rest of her life as nothing she ever did made Chara leave or dissapear. Chara herself didn't seem to be too bothered about it, either she didn't hear it which is impossible or she didn't care. 

And so that leads us to Frisk's current predicament, she was looking at Sung Jin-woo since she's been thinking of meeting him now. Even if it changes the timeline, she would accept the consequences as Frisk doesn't mind.

"I mean, I already have powers and it's a waste to not use 'em often right? Especially when the War between Monarchs is inevitable" Frisk asked her floating companion. "I guess? Sometimes I don't understand what you're talking about Frisk..." Chara pouted as she looked at Frisk. There have been many times where Chara asked her about what she was talking about. Like the War between Monarchs. 

"And you don't fill me in with what your planning, were supposed to be a team Frisk" Chara said while begging Frisk about it in a child-like manner. "Besides I could help you if you're having troubles with your powers and situations y'know?" Chara continued.

"And when have I ever said that we are a team?" Frisk asked while looking at Chara. Which made Chara pout and sigh in disappointment. "No need to be rude..." retorted Chara.

Frisk just ignored her and continued to spy on Sung Jin-woo. He was in a building with a person in front of him. It seemed to be a normal conversation but Frisk knows that it really isn't. Inside that building, they are conversing about a deal that they would make and Sung Jin-woo would later on leave the building after he succeeded in scamming the poor guy.

And right on time, Sung Jin-woo calmly left the building while a sweating smiling guy was left at the table. 

She got up from her seat and began to follow Sung Jin-woo towards a forest, she made sure to be around 1 km away from him to not be so suspicious or get caught by his senses. But it seems like Frisk underestimated Sung Jin-woo's sense stat as he suddenly dissapeared from his original position.

Of course that sudden skill activation made Frisk's body rigid and alert as she scanned her whole surroundings. And right then and there a dagger suddenly appeared behind her and was swung towards her. After the fight with that monarch, Sung Jin-woo's actions could be deemed slow. Of course it was still in the early stages of the story so Frisk didn't really mind it. In fact she was delighted that she could finally meet Sung Jin-woo. 

'How quaint'

After the initial swing of the dagger, it remained in its position as Sung Jin-woo's stealth skill turned off. His body could be seen returning like smoke and he looked like he was ready for a fight. Which indeed he was but that's not what Frisk was there for. So she did the only reasonable action she could do.

"Hi! Nice to meet you Sung Jin-woo" Frisk greeted as she smiled faintly. Chara seemed to be enjoying herself as she floated above her, looking at their interactions with an amused face. Meanwhile Sung Jin-woo didn't budge an inch as he opened his mouth to say. "Who are you? And why were you following me..." He said in a demanding tone as his eyes were gazed on her very being.

"Don't worry" Frisk said to de-escalate the situation. "I just wanted to meet you"

"And why?" He voiced his confusion but still doesn't move. 

"I... Wanted to team up with you?" She said hesitantly. She in fact didn't know what to say at that point, she just wanted to see his progress and how far the story progressed to plan out how they would meet but she didn't mean to meet him right now. As for Chara, she was hurt emotionally because Frisk denied her of being a team but wanted to team up with this random guy.

...

No one talked for half a minutes as both of them just stared at each other. Well Sung Jin-woo couldn't tell as Frisk's eyes weren't really opened.

As for Frisk, she wasn't really that scared as he, as of now, is weaker than her. She didn't just slack of these past 5 weeks, she trained her body to the point that she got 3 bonus points for AT, and 2 for DF. Frisk also started to use Gaster Blasters, and so, if a fight were to break out, she would most definitely win, albeit with difficulty as the world and plot revolves around the protagonist. 

The only cons about this is that in the future, she could very well be the next target of Sung Jin-woo, which Frisk would never want. With all this tension permeating the air, Chara suddenly shouted.

"Why don't you two just kiss already!"

Thanks to @Anormalwatcher for giving me the necessary determination to make a chapter. I've been very busy with my life right now and never seemed to have enough time to make an update on this story. Thank you for everyone who loved this story!

25