Chapter 5: A new role to fill
1.1k 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undertale

Crunch—

A small crunch in the snow permeated throughout the place as the winds blew hard against the tall majestic trees. Amongst them was a skeleton wearing a blue jacket, basketball shorts and pink slippers. Weird combination but it must've been cozy based from the expression the skeleton was wearing.

After a few seconds of walking in a straight line, the skeleton let out a sigh as the breath he let out was visible to the naked eye. "Where are you frisk? And why did you take my spare jacket?" He muttered as he arrived to a gigantic purple door or gate.

He sat down beside the gate, seemingly thinking of something problematic as his expression became troubled, nevertheless he knocked on the purple gate with his skeleton hand. "Knock knock"

"Who's there?" A smooth and soothing voice came out, seemingly aged but young at the same time, kind of feminine.

"Tank"

"Tank who?"

"Your welcome" he said, his let out a chuckle as he heard a loud laugh come from the other side of the gate.

Like this, they sat down there for minutes, punning against each other, making each other laugh which made the place warm and cozy, despite the snow and the cold air on the skeleton's side.

After a few minutes of punning, it was the skeleton's turn to pun again.

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Eva"

"Eva who?" 

"Eva thought of letting me in?" After that there was dead silence. Only the occasional whistling sounds of the wind can be heard as the skeleton's waited for the one behind the door's response.

He didn't need to wait that long as the gate opened letting the cold breeze rush in. What stood behind the door was a tall, and I mean a very tall goat monster. "Never thought that you were this tall Tori" 

Tori or Toriel chuckled at what he said. "My my, never thought that you would be so small Sans" She said which earned her a small chuckle from the grinning skeleton.

"Well come on in, the cold air must have been chilling for you" she gestured for Sans to come in, which he did so nonchalantly. "It's fine Tori, it's snow problem" he let out a pun as he looked at the corner of his eye sockets, he saw Toriel laugh. Making his ever-present smile grow bigger.

They walked towards the living room of the house, as soon as Sans saw a chair, he sat right down, closing his eye sockets. "Would you like a cup of tea?" 

"I would prefer ketchup but sure" He nodded as Toriel walked towards the kitchen gracefully. As he calmed down a bit, Sans remembered why he came here for so he thought why not ask her right now.

"So Tori... Have you by chance seen the kid 'round here?" Toriel must've heard him as he soon heard a reply. "No I have not ever since Frisk left the ruins, may I ask why Sans?" Not wanting to worry the poor goat monster he just said an excuse before getting up the chair.

"I brought some tea, would you like a pie as well?" 

"Sorry Tori, but gotta go right now, have some problems I need to solve real quick" Sans said as he drank the whole tea in one gulp, much to Toriel's shock.

"T-then I'll put the tea back first, as I will open the gate for you" she said before walking towards the kitchen holding the tray. "Nah it's fine, I know a shortcut" Sans winked to Toriel before walking towards the basement.

Then he turned to a corner and dissapeared like he was never there to begin with. 

In a cozy room with clothes on the floor and a treadmill, Sans appeared right above his bed before plopping down. 

Sans POV

Groaning, he rubbed his nose despite not having one. "Where did the kid go? I looked everywhere for her, Hotland, Waterfall, Snowdin, The castle, New home... Everywhere!" He let out all of his thoughts go, good thing Papyrus had training with Undyne in this time of the day.

"Are the resets over? Is she really gone? Did someone take here? If so who? Or did she use her power to reset too much and now karma came back to bite her?" Sans didn't know what to do, this was the first time Frisk wasn't here. Yes, it might be a good thing, but the question is what happened to her. If she was taken by someone else, then will the person take others too?

I shook my head as I stopped my thoughts to wander too far. Worrying about something that I won't have an answer to might make me go insane. Wait what about that place?

___________________________

"Ugh... what happened?" In what could be seen in an abandoned warehouse, Frisk was laying down on the dirty floor while rubbing her forehead. She raised her other hand to block the sunlight seeping through the cracks of the building.

Frisk sat upright as she dragged her body towards a pillar closest to her. As she plopped down beside it, Frisk wondered how she woke up inside an abandoned warehouse since she was sure that she teleported to another part of the forest.

Only after a few moments, she grabbed her head while letting out a shriek, which seemed to switch from demonic to normal and then demonic. "I-its you!" Frisk yelled while pointing towards an empty area, hearing small whispers like "It's your fault" and "Let me out", unbeknownst to her, her mana was spreading all over the place. The once blue and relaxing mana became red, rowdy and seemed to cause chaos all around it. 

Frisk's red mana slowly shaped itself to look like gigantic red knives floating above her. Which was unnoticed by Frisk as she was still trying to fight the voices inside her head. The red knives on the other hand lit up as they rained down onto the broken and aged pillars supporting the weight of the building. 

Swoosh—

The wind made a sharp sound as the knives cut through air, faster than a normal eye could see. Demolishing pillars one after another, one by one, each pillar destroyed made the building shake as after 10 or so pillars. The whole place rumbled before it collapsed into itself.

Since Frisk was on the second floor, the floor beneath her broke down into pieces as she looked down onto the ground. Letting out a yelp, she looked back once more towards the phantom floating above her, a phantom with brown hair, her glowing red ruby eyes, her face was as pale as snow unlike her Rosy cheeks. A wicked smile was laced onto her (?) expression. 

After a few short seconds, Frisk looked back onto the closing ground before teleporting herself to a much more safer place.

"Chara..." 

Zip—

29