Chapter 16 :Quick Cash
6.9k 13 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside Jade Phoenix's Auction House’s highest floor was a room made only for Sect Master and Supreme Elders of Jade Azure Phoenix sect.

 Jiu Hang was inside with a young boy in front of him, "Little Tian, what do you think of my Jade Bamboo Tea?"

He was currently drinking tea with this mysterious young boy who can pull out a Half Step Saint  Treasure like it was normal.

 

 Shen Tian was sipping on the tea with eyes closed, "It's not bad. It has the perfect amount of sweetness, and I can still taste the tea." He was no expert in tea so he just said something randomly.

 

 "You sure have a unique taste…" Jiu Hang didn't say anything else.

 

 "So, back to the problem. I do not care about what just happened. However, that doesn't mean I'm okay with it. Although it was Feng Yue's fault for heating things up, it was your servant who started the drama. All I did was walk up to her, and she began chasing me away before I even got a chance to talk." He said with a calm face.

 

"You can't blame me Young master Tian. If she weren't so rude, then I wouldn't have said anything…" Feng Yue felt wronged.

 

 Jiu Hang made a troubled face after hearing that, "… That was entirely our Jade Phoenix's Auction House's fault. We didn't train our servants properly and made Little Tian experience all that. I feel ashamed." He apologized like the grandpa next door.

 

"If you have any requests, please tell me. As long as I can fulfill it, I'll do my best."

 

"Hmm… How about this? You'll help me sell some more stuff other than the sword." He said while taking out two more item.

 

"Eh?...…. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" Jiu Hang wondered what he would take out but when he saw it, he jumped up and screamed, throwing away his precious tea.

 

"S-s-Saint  G-grade Treasure! And t-two of them?!?!"

Jiu Hang was so shocked he couldn't sit back down and started trembling. Two Saint  Grade Treasures? Even the Four Ancient Land had one each. But this young boy had two? What the fuck? Who in the world is this young boy?

 

"What are you so shocked at? It's just a low grade Saint  Treasure... So, can you help me sell this?" Shen Tian still had a calm face. "J-just a low grade Saint  Grade Treasure!? C-can Little… May I ask if Young master Tian  came from the upper Realm?" Jiu Hang swallowed his saliva. He thought that this ordinary young boy was from the Upper Realm, which is why he can take out two Saint  Grade Treasure like it was cabbages.

 

Shen Tian raised his eyebrows and said, "Since you already know, there's no point in hiding it. Yes, I am from the Upper Realm. But that's all I'll tell you. Oh, and keep this a secret between you and me."

 

 Although Jiu Hang was prepared for the answer, he was still shocked upon hearing it.

Although it may not be hard to go from the Immortal Realm to the lower ones and vice versa, the Realms above the Immortal Realm were an entirely different story. Just to move down one Realm from higher Realms, a shitload of resources that makes even big Sects cry were needed to make the Realm Gate, let alone support it and send someone through it. Unless they were a super powerful family with nothing to do, they would not send anyone down. Little did they know that Shen Tian made his Realm Gate with his own power and came down from more than one Realm… If they knew…

 

Now that Jiu Hang knew he was from the upper Realm, he was even more scared. Someone from his Jade Phoenix's Auction House dared tried to chase this monster away! If he wanted to crush them, even his Azure Phoenix God Sect can do nothing but watch them from far away!

 

"O-of course you can count on us to sell it! But to sell three of these at the same time is…." He hesitated. What will happen to their Jade Phoenix's Auction House if they sold three of these at the same time? They will probably be reduced to dust from powerhouses fighting here!

 

"I have a suggestion. How about I just sell these three items to you and you can sell them whenever you want? You can also keep them. Even if I get a bit less than if I waited, I don't mind since I don't have the time for that."

Shen Tian didn't want to stay any longer than he has to. He can always make these little toys, so what if he gets a bit less? He came here to earn quick cash anyways…

 

If Jiu Hang knew what he was thinking right now, he would probably puke blood from anger. Such a black sheep, going around selling these precious treasure for quick cash…

 

"Really?! You're willing to sell it to us?! Good! Let me contact the Sect Master and ask him! This trade is too big for me to handle!" While saying that, he left immediately and ordered the servants outside to serve Young master Tian as if he's their grandfather.

 

 * * * * *

 

 Jiu Hang was currently in a room with a big transparent fog screen in front of him, powered by Immortal Stones.

 

"What did you say!!! Two-Saint  Grade Treasure and one-Half Step?! You're not bullshitting me are you?!" A middle-aged man asked, and his shock can be heard from it.

 

 "Yes, Sect Master. It's true! I even saw them with my own eyes, so I can not be mistaken. This Young Master asked me for the price, but I do not have the authority to make the call, so I contacted the Sect Master as soon as possible!" Jiu Hang guaranteed while patting his chest.

 

"Good, good, good! You've done an excellent service for our sect! I will personally give you your rewards later! Expect something great! As for the cost, I don't care! As long as you buy them, I'll handle it!" The Sect Master was triumphal at this moment, and you can even see his body go up and down slightly. He probably wanted to jump but is holding it in…

 

"Thank You, Sect Master!!" Jiu Hang bowed and said emotionally. "Stop loitering around and go buy them already!!" He urged.

 

"Yes! Excuse me!" Jiu Hang stopped the projection and ran back to the room with his quickest possible speed…

 

* * * * *

 

"Young master Tian , how does 140 billion High-Grade Immortal Stones sound to you? The already mentioned Half Step Saint  Grade Treasure for 20 billion and the rest is 60 billion each." Jiu Hang offered Shen Tian.

 

140 billion was a massive amount even for their Azure Phoenix God Sect. This much Immortal Stone was enough to last them for over 1000  years. But if they can get these three peerless treasures, it was worth it!

 

"Sounds good." Shen Tian said calmly as if he didn't care.

 

"Good! Here's 140 million Perfect Immortal Stones, count them if you wish!" Jiu Hang handed over a Storage Pouch.

 

 "It's fine, I trust you." Shen Tian swept his sense over the pouch and stored it away. Although, he didn't care even if there was less but he also checked the integrity of this Jade Phoenix auction house.

 

 Jiu Hang didn't know what Shen Tian was thinking and felt even more respectful towards this Young master Tian  after seeing him trust them to this extent…

 

"Thank you Young master Tian  for your service. If there is anything our Azure Phoenix God Sect can do for you, just look for this old bone here." Jiu Hang wanted to make a connection with him, so in the future, his Azure Phoenix God Sect would be the first ones to buy his treasures.

 

"Sure, if I ever needed to sell more stuff I'll come by here again. Feng Yue, let's go." He said while walking out of the room.

 

"Yes, Young master Tian ." Feng Yue followed. Jiu Hang was even more excited after hearing what he said. He did it!

 

"Oh yeah, remember, do not tell anyone else that I'm from the Upper Realm. Or else…" Shen Tian stopped at the door and said. Jiu Hang who was feeling hot from being too excited felt cold in an instant. His soul almost flew out and said, "Do not worry Young Master, I will not tell a single soul even if they kill me." He assured him.

 

"Thanks." Shen Tian and Feng Yue disappeared from his sight. "Phew…. That scared me… Luckily I chose the right path and didn't offend him…" Thinking about what happened today made him shudder.

 

* * * * *

 

"Young master Tian , where should we head to now? There's still a few days until the Stairway to Heavens challenge." Feng Yue asked.

 "Hmmm, let's go around and try all the food around here, I'm interested in the food down here…" Only Feng Yue could understand what he meant by "Down here."

The next few days, Shen Tian and Feng Yue went to every restaurant in Holy Jade City, and not even the poor looking ones were spared. Within the past few days, news of the Jade Phoenix's Auction House obtaining a Half Step Saint  Grade Treasure spread throughout the entire Immortal realm. But when every powerhouse rushed here, they refused to sell it, and it made everybody red from anger. But they couldn't force them to sell it either due to their background. No news of them obtaining Saint  Grade Treasures were ever spread. Jiu Hang made sure not even an ant could get the news of it, and when the Sect Master personally came to pick it up, he was promoted from an inner court elder to a high ranking elder, under only the Sect Master and the Supreme Elders, but above the rest. He was also rewarded with a Cultivation pill that made him soar directly from a Peak Silver Immortal to a Golden Immortal. The Supreme Elders tried to ask Jiu Hang who the mysterious Young Master was, but he told them that if he said it, he would never trade with them ever again. This made the Supreme Elders sigh and no longer asked. But they also made sure that Jiu Hang will have all the authority if the mysterious Young Master ever comes back to trade.

87