Chapter 58 : Practicing Moves
3.3k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It felt truly fantastic seeing you at that time, as though my perception was obscured. How could someone like you, at such a young age, and with a cultivation level not at the Origin Core realm be able to reach such a stage? ” Wu-Gou looked questioningly at Shen Tian

Shen Tian embarrassedly scratched his head when he saw the appearance of awe on Wu Gou’s face when she peered at him. “It’s not much, I only received some insights due to being obstinate, and relentlessly practicing. There is no way anyone else would want to expend such a huge amount of effort into perfecting just the basics.”

Wu Gou smiled, “That’s why I said, it is either you are a nincompoop, or you are a genius. However, you are right, there is no way anyone else would be prepared to do what you did.”

Shen Tian could only smile ineptly. He too was born like any other babies weak and fragile, and where he stands now, i.e, the apex of all, only because of his hard work and ingenuity. Though he never really liked cultivating all the time but when he did he never slacked off!

“The Realm of Truth implies a turning point from the Spirit Realm to Origin Core Realm. To think that I met someone more junior, whose cultivation was not even in the Origin Core Realm, and yet he already understands the Realm of Truth. How could I not be interested?”

*******

“Miss everything has been arranged”, a girl came and informed Wu Gou

“Hey, let’s shift the conversation across to behind the fake peaks. Platters of fruits and desserts are already ready for us to relish.” Wu Gou added as she fluttered her eyelashes at Shen Tian.

The two of them proceeded to the back of the fake mountain.

After the two were seated, Shen Tian stole glances at Wu Gou. She was both, the incarnate of a succubus and a holy and pure like a celestial maiden.

“Actually, there is something that I would like to ask your guidance with.” Wu Gou candidly spoke.

“Help? But you are at the Origin Core Realm, what could I help you with?” he smiled lightly, as Shen Tian looked at Wu Gou

Shen Tian projected a qi of only Spirit Realm 7th stage, So Wu Gou had assumed him to be in Spirit Realm

“It is precisely because of your sword skills. I wish to individually encounter a sword technique in the Realm of Truth. It would surely assist me considerably in my perception of insights to reach the Realm of Truth. Of course, I won’t be demanding you to assist me for nothing, I will compensate you.” Wu Gou seriously spoke.

Using my little technique to spar against her shouldn’t be a difficulty, but she said earlier she could compensate me? Could the compensation be…. Shen Tian begins to laugh pervertedly in his inner voice as he imagined the likelihoods while maintaining an apparently peaceful appearance.

“Amitabha, I am a good fellow” Shen Tian tried to block his thoughts

“Yup yup, but little guy, what are you imagining of? Why are there hints of naughtiness in your eyes.” Wu Gou teased Shen Tian.

“Damn, I was seen into?” However, Shen Tian decisively replied, “I’m already an adult, not a little guy. Call me a man.”

“Why don’t you let elder sister find a partner for you, transforming you into a real man.” Wu Gou cunningly grinned as she teased Shen Tian.

“There is no need to trouble the elder sister to find others. Anyway, this would be my first time, rather than benefiting others, why don’t I profit elder sister instead.” Shen Tian refused to let Wu Gou off so easily after suffering her teasing, so he decided to give a little payback.

Regretfully, that wicked laughter and that concupiscence filled look didn’t really suit Shen Tian. The “teasing intent” emitted from Shen Tian was inadequate and gave him a somewhat adorable look instead.

“Okay okay, let’s stop joking. You accompany me to practice the sword. After we had finished let’s dine together later.” Wu Gou stared smiled at Shen Tian.

“Let us go to the practice arena at the top of the building, and spar with each other.” Wu Gou said.

Shen Tian inclined his head in agreement as he followed her to the top of the building. While on the way, Shen Tian could not help sneaking glimpses at this maiden.

Looking at the snowy-white pajamas Wu Gou wore, as she withdraws two wooden swords before giving them to Shen Tian, he couldn’t help but ask:

“Err, don’t you need to change clothes?”

“It’s alright... if what you are wearing is uncomfortable, there’s another set of clothes over there. However, those clothes are only worn by women…” She teased

“...............”

Dumb, Shen Tian could only silently accept the wooden sword. He began to fantasize again. What if I “accidentally” slashed through the fabrics of Wu-Gou’s pajamas, hehehehe, what a great view it would be then.

“What are you looking at! Don’t think I don’t know what you are imagining. Why are all men filled with concupiscence.” Wu Gou said as faint hints of light laughter coloring her tone. Giving a sense of hope embedded in that smile, also filled with determination, grace, understanding, and acceptance.

“You are such a beautiful elder sister. I wonder which lucky male in the future would receive your favor.” Shen Tian cheekily beamed.

“You are still teasing me! I don’t want to get married so quick anyway.” Wu Gou pouted playfully.

Now, Shen Tian could finally relax. He has gotten his payback!

“Are you ready? I’m going to begin.” Shen Tian wielded his wooden sword as he looked towards Wu Gou.

Wu Gou nodded her head, as she similarly brandished her wooden sword.

“Xiu!” Although it was just an normal sword stab, it’s speed was as fast as a bolt. However, Wu Gou dodged it efficiently, as she moved her jade-like white legs lightly. She swung her body like a willow dancing in the breeze while tackling Shen Tian concurrently, slashing her sword horizontally, targeting Shen Tian’s wrist.

34