Chapter 39. Six Winged Incubus
3k 2 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 39. Six Winged Incubus

After another two rounds of sex, we fell asleep. But the moment I fell into my deep sleep, the mysterious woman's voice rang again.

"Your Highness…" Her voice sounded melancholy.

I slowly opened my eyes and found I was already standing in the middle of the battlefield. My surroundings were so chaotic. Hundreds of destroyed buildings were everywhere. Screams came from all directions. The fire burned the ground. The billowing smoke colored the dark red sky.

"Where am I?" I muttered, looking around in confusion.

I knew this was not the war between the three realms 300 years ago. This place was more like the shadow realm's old capital, but I couldn't remember when this happened.

From a distance, I could see a gigantic creature with hundreds of tentacles. I estimated his height was about 100 meters. He looked like a rotten zombie and his tentacles were similar to mine. Each of them had red eyes and sharp teeth.

I narrowed my eyes, focusing my sight on that creature.

"What's that?" I muttered again. The creature looked foreign to me yet familiar. Although I couldn't remember when I was sure I had seen it once. Also... There was a strange feeling when I saw it. I felt furious. I was so mad that I wanted to tear his body and chop him into pieces.

Curious, I turned into my true form and intended to investigate it, or rather kill it. After all, he was the cause of all this mess.

Surprisingly, my form was different than usual. I was more like... An incubus with six wings than the real me. My tentacles were gone. Likewise with my two tails which were replaced by a short tail.

"What happened?" I muttered in confusion. My eyes shifted from my palms to my wings. I knew it was me, but why was I different than usual?

Not finished with my confusion, the woman's voice came again.

"Your Highness..."

I turned to the origin of the voice. Amid the chaos, my sight caught a succubus wearing a white sexy dress. She had long brown hair like Julia's and blue eyes.

A frown on my forehead.

"Who are you?" I asked. Back in the shadow realm, Ivy was my only succubus. Although her face was not clear, I was sure she was not Ivy. I was pretty sure she was not Julia either. She was someone else. But who?

She didn't answer.

"Answer me!" I demanded.

What I saw was her bitter smile. Her eyes stared at me in a melancholic gaze, as if she was telling all her pain through her gaze.

I tried to use my Teleportation skill, but I couldn't. So I opened my wings and glid to her as fast as I could. Yet no matter how fast I tried to approach her, I felt like I was moving in place.

Her tears stopped me.

"I love you... Your Highness."

I gasped. Somehow it made my heart ache. It felt like a thousand needles were stabbing me. I felt heartbroken and my chest felt tight without a clear reason.

-----

I opened my eyes and gasped. What came into my view was the dull white ceiling of my room in the Clourmity Academy's dorm. My heart was beating fast and mixed emotions filled my heart. I even sweated even though I was naked.

Even if it was just a dream, it felt so real. Oddly enough, I couldn't recall any occurrences similar to that. Especially about that gigantic demon. While the mysterious succubus kept appearing in my memory.

Stunning on the bed, I sat down before I swallowed hard and took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself down.

"What's that?" I was not sure it was all just a coincidence since it kept popping up in my mind.

I turned to Julia who was fast asleep beside me and looked at her beautiful face. My semen smell reeked from her since I cum on her body in the second round.

'Does this have anything to do with her?' I thought. That was all I could think of, but... What was that thing? Why did he have my tentacles? If it was a real battle, why I couldn't recall it? If it was just a dream, why did it keep popping up in my head?

I lowered my head and closed my eyes, trying to remember every big battle I had been through. But I still couldn't find it.

What went through my head was the great calamity 500 years ago.

I was still 23 years old back then. A young naive demon who still had to learn a lot. But I was so full of my prestigious life and my royal status. With my long life span and my father's power, I couldn't help myself but only think about having fun every day. I simply was not much different than my sister's current state or worse. I was a spoiled and pathetic demon prince who only knew to please himself.

But then the table turned around, and a huge disaster appeared in the shadow realm. An ancient legendary demon woke up from its slumber and destroyed the capital. Since I was so pathetic back then, I got knocked out after the first attack. I didn't even have a chance to see the ancient demon's form at all.

I woke up a month later only to find the old capital already in ruins. Not only that, but I also lost my mother and my father was seriously injured. That legendary demon also took the old seven lords of sins' lives. That was the reason why the current lords were around my age. Luckily, a servant could escape with my newborn sister in time so she was fine.

At that time, I felt so powerless. What I did after that calamity was staring at the empty wall blankly since I had no motivation to do anything. That incident hurt my pride and dignity badly to the point that I wasn't interested in having fun like I used to anymore.

Then, my father forced me to take harsh training, or hellish I could say. He didn't hesitate to beat me up or whip me just because I couldn't pass a level of my training in a day. I was covered in blood and bruised every day. Some maids even begged him due to my poor condition. But of course, he paid no heed to their words.

As for me... I was not making any complaints. I knew I deserved it. Just like that, I turned from a spoiled prince into a killing machine. Then he taught me a lot of political things and his work. He made me his assistant and trained my mind to solve many problems and make decisions in many ways. He gave me a lot of work and pushed me to my limit. There was a time when I often fell asleep at my desk due to my exhaustion.

In just 2 years, I managed to gain many nobles' trust and proved that I could lead the shadow realm in place of my father. I even won the royal duel between the royal demons 2 years in a row to prove my strength.

As my memories flashed through my head, I realized the only one that matched my dream was the old capital. The succubus and the gigantic demon weren't there. I didn't even know its shape and no one told me either. So my memory about that ancient bastard was zero.

I took a deep breath and turned to Julia. Since I found nothing in my memory, Julia was my only clue. I was sure it had something to do with her since these memories started to appear when I saw her badly injured.

My hand reached and caressed Julia's cheek gently.

"Have I met you before?"

Note: Evie pic is in the Glossary.

85