Chapter 55. Bunny Girl
2.7k 6 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 55. Bunny Girl

My eyes locked on the bunny demi-human standing by the door. Her height was the same as Claire's. She let her long pink slightly curly hair fall down to her shoulders with a pin in her bangs. That hairstyle made her look cute. Her eyes color were purple. Her bunny ears were down on both sides of her head. Her breast was about between C to D cups. Her 'fluffiness' was clear from her cute innocent face and expression.

[Name: Rachel Havenbrace]

[Level 20]

[HP: 235/235]

[MP: 152/152]

"You are?" I asked with a frown.

That was a basic question since she hadn't introduced herself to me. So, I had to ask her name before I asked why she was here.

"My name is Rachel, sir. I'm on Mr. Theo's team," she introduced herself politely.

"How can I help you, Rachel?" I asked. Based on Rachel's attitude, I was sure this had something to do with yesterday's events. Especially since her HP and MP were full. So I was sure she didn't come because she was sick or injured.

She bit her lower lip and looked hesitated to open her voice. She even took a few seconds before she spoke.

"Um... I-I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday. I didn't want to do it but Mr. Theo said he would cut off my grade if I refused. So I had no other choice..." she confessed in a stammering voice, blushing either in shame or regret.

I took a deep breath.

"He hated me from the start for no reason. Sorry for making Theo pull you into our trouble," I said calmly.

"I-It's fine, sir. I mean--- I should be the one apologizing. I almost hurt you," she said sorry.

"I've forgiven you," I said.

"Thank you, sir," she replied politely.

"Anyway, you should tell the complaints and counseling department, if he's troubled you. Or the chairwoman if necessary. Should I take you to them?" I offered.

The complaints and counseling department was one of the most important divisions of a battle academy. It was used to support students' psychological, academic, and social development.

Since they were quite young and some didn't have a strong mentality yet, some battles would bring traumatic experiences for them. So they needed counseling to avoid long-term trauma.

In a special case, the academy had to drop the student out if they checked that the student's mentality was not strong enough for a fighter. So strength and steel mentality was needed to become a real fighter.

In other cases, due to the strength difference, bullying and seniority were more common in battle academies than in ordinary academies. That was why mentors were not only needed in team battles but also to deal with this kind of problem. If the team mentor couldn't handle it or become the bully itself, the student could report it to the complaints and counseling department.

She shook her head from side to side.

"It's okay, sir."

"Are you sure? Did he do something to you? Did he threaten you?" I made sure.

"I'm a scholarship student, sir. If I get into too much trouble, they'll revoke my scholarship," she admitted.

"Believe me. They won't. It was Theo's fault. Not you. You should not be afraid of him," I encouraged her.

"Please, sir. Don't tell anyone about this," she begged. Her panic was evident in her tone of voice.

I narrowed my eyes, observing her briefly.

"Does he have something from you?" I guessed. It was just a random guess. But based on my experience, this type of attitude was usually a result of blackmailing. Well, I could be wrong since she was a mortal, not demon.

She shook her head from side to side again.

"Really? Your expression tells me everything. You shouldn't let him use you," I said in disbelief. My eyes locked on her, observing every change in her expression.

"He didn't do anything to me, sir. I just didn't want to get into trouble," she replied in the same apologetic tone.

"Are you sure?" I made sure.

"Yes. I'm just afraid they will revoke my scholarship," she replied, lowering her head in guilt.

Realizing I couldn't force her, I decided to stop there.

"Fine. Just tell me if he threatens or tries to do something to you. Besides... "

A wicked smirk appeared on my face.

"I just ripped off his dignity and ruin his reputation, if you want to drag him down, now is the time," I tempted. My devilish instinct kicked in. So I couldn't help but say it. Although I knew, as a doctor and academy mentor, I shouldn't say so.

It made her turn to me spontaneously.

I quickly replaced my smirk with an innocent one.

"I mean drag him down to the chairwoman so he can get his punishment. We can't allow injustice in this academy. That will give a bad reputation for this place," I corrected my sentence innocently. My previous sentence definitely violated my medical etiquette.

"Threatening students is a serious offense. We can't let him go just like that," I added, placing myself as a good supporting doctor.

It made her lower her head in hesitation.

"He-He only threatened me once sir. It was barely a threat but I was too scared to fight back. He never did it again. So I thought I wanted to apologize to you," she admitted.

"Then we should report it," I encouraged her.

"I-I can't, sir. I have no proof..." she said regretfully.

"But you can't just let him use you like that. You're still in your second semester. You still have 3 more years to go," I warned her.

The battle academy had a longer academic calendar than the regular academy. The reason? Because the academy had to make sure the students had enough experience to face a real battle. So they usually entered at the age of 18 and graduate at the age of 22.

"I-I know. I'll try to find some evidence, sir," she said.

"Good. If you can't get it, just tell me. I'll help you," I reassured her. That was actually enough to get him fired, but Rachel seemed too afraid to report it without evidence. On the other hand, if I reported him and she refused to testify, my report could backfire on me.

"That's all I want to talk about. Thank you for forgiving me, sir," she said politely.

"I will excuse myself," she added.

After I answered with a nod, she left.

Note: You can access this series advance chapters up to ch 101 in my Patreon-page 

79