Chapter 105. Dirty Library
1.8k 7 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 105. Dirty Library

In annoyance, I used my Telekinesis to hit his wrist, knocking the flashlight out of one of them.

- Knock!

The two of them stopped as the flashlight landed on the floor and rolled. One of them was grimacing in pain. While the other frowned in confusion.

“What are you doing? Why did you drop your flashlight?” he asked.

“Someone just hit my wrist,” the other admitted in confusion. He turned his head from side to side to check if anyone else was around or not. But he found nothing. A trace of fear began to appear on his face, but he tried to maintain his composure.

"Just pick it up. We still have two more floors to go,” he said in annoyance. I bet he thought his friend was just playing with him.

Without saying anything, the guard took his flashlight.

But just as they were about to walk again, I used my Telekinesis on the other's wrist, dropping his flashlight.

- Knock!

Both of them were silent.
"Someone also just hit my hand," he admitted in a silent voice. Both of them exchanged glances with each other. Their fear was clear from their gazes. Then without another word, he grabbed his flashlight before the two of them strode away from there. That simple thing was enough to scare them without making a fuss. Just as I suspected.

With this, I was sure they would shut their mouth and not talk about me again. Instead, they would talk about the mystical experience they had just had.

Satisfied playing with them, I went straight to the library and sneaked in through the window.

‘This is just a library but why do I feel like infiltrating the restricted area?’ I cried out loud as soon as I realized there were at least six CCTVs in the room and all of them could detect movements!

Although this was all too much for a simple academy library, based on what I had seen from a few places I could understand why. The students might want a little bit of adventure to do this and that. A challenge that could pump their adrenaline. So instead of their room, they chose this place to 'do it'. And the library was a great place for that.

'Whatever,' I thought. I flew past the neatly lined shelves. My eyes looked around. Luckily, my demonic eyes could see in the dark so this wouldn't be a problem for me. What I needed to pay attention to were spiders or other insects that eat an innocent little mosquito like me.

There were hundreds, no, thousands, even tens of thousands of books in the room, and the summoning formation could be anywhere, under a shelf, tucked between books, under the reading table, or on top of the tall shelves that no one else ever touched.

It was hard for me to determine where to start. So I decided to look from where the trio and Claire found theirs. As I browsed the shelves, I was deep in thought, trying to find another way to find the culprit.

'Maybe I can check the CCTV footage.' The problem was, tens of hours had passed since the incident in the forest. Checking the footage was tantamount to torturing me and it was also less effective since I believed the culprit did it in secret.

On the other hand, this academy had hundreds of thousands of students and staff. I didn't know each of them very well, so I was not sure I could detect an outsider. And if the culprit was one of the staff or students in this academy, it made things even worse.

'Just focus on finding the summoning formation first. Maybe I'll find his/her pattern from there,' I thought.

I also planned to ask the librarian. It was the best choice for me. No, I would rather read his mind with my tentacles since he could be the culprit.

Finding nothing on the top shelves, I decided to fly low and look under them. This was easier than looking at the top shelves since the bottom of them should be empty. And I immediately found something there, a lot of them. I was shocked to find a lot of stuff there.

Quickly, I approached something closest to me and recognized it immediately. It was a dusty used condom!

'What the f*ck! Whoever wore it, I curse this guy won't be able to have an erection anymore!' I cursed internally. But from the dust, I was sure it had been there for at least a few years, and based on the shelf location, it was indeed hard to find and clean.

I flew to another object and wished I would get my luck. This time it was folded paper. It was a bit old, so it might be something similar to what Claire found. Once I landed there, I turned into a mouse and opened it with my tentacles.

Again… I was wrong. It was a love letter. A poorly written one since the first thing he mentioned was the girl's boobs, ass, and full lips. He said he always wished the girl would give him a BJ with it.

I cringed and shook my head from side to side.
'This could work in the shadow realm tho.' But I was sure it wouldn't work in the mortal realm. Besides, the letter was too old fashioned. Phone was okay, but demons mostly like a direct request, not something cowardly like this.

Felt this would be a long quest. I decided to use reinforcement.
‘Greed!’ I was in the CCTV’s blindspot so it shouldn’t detect me.

Small tentacles popped out of my back and turned into mosquitoes which immediately flew in all directions looking for anything related to the formation.

Just like them, I also turned into a mosquito and flew in search of anything related to it. Unfortunately, it was not as easy as I thought...

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 155 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

59