Chapter 121. Memory Fragment
1.3k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 121. Memory Fragment
I was stunned. A series of flashes of images of the mysterious succubus crossed my head. But instead of standing like before, I could see her bloody body falling in my arms. A bitter smile on her lips. Her sad look showed that she didn't want to leave me but her body didn't allow her to stay with me any longer. Then she turned to ashes.
"No..." I whispered. My pupils trembled. The overwhelming emotion hit my head like a tsunami that swept across a city.
I raised my hands and held my head. My eyes were tightly closed.
"Ahhhh! AHHH!" I couldn't help but let out a scream as the excruciating pain pierced my heart. I just had sex and had my climax yet I felt heartbroken. My heart shattered into pieces as if my beloved one had just rejected me or I had just lost something important in my life. Very important, to the point it broke my heart.
Is that what it feels like to lose something important? Have I ever lost anything? When? Three hundred years ago? Five hundred years ago?
"Ghhh!" I pressed my lips and held back the rest of my screams. Even though it was a closed room, it was lunchtime. The corridor was filled with students. My voice could leak out and that could give me new problems.
'Please someone stops this! Stop this madness!’ I begged internally to no one. But I knew no one could help me.
“Azrael, what happened?” Julia's voice came from my side. Her hands touched my cheeks and my neck in a panic.
Somehow that was enough to relieve my pain a bit, yet the anger took its place. I was so mad to the point I couldn't control myself.
I snapped my eyes. My eyes turned red and my pupils turned into a feline that belonged to a snake. All my tentacles and wings burst out my back and my horns popped on my head.
Julia gasped in shock and pulled her body away from me. Her hands released me.
But I quickly pulled her and pinned her onto the bed, reversing our position.
As I was above her, my eyes were on her. My gaze showed clear anger. My hunting breath showed my unstable emotions and the adrenaline that rushed inside of me. From how I pinned her hands, it was clear, I didn't want to continue our lewd act.
I realized my grip hurt her wrists. I could see her HP point drop a couple of points because of it. Yet I didn't want to let her go. I felt like a beast who was ready to eat its prey, even my tentacles showed the same thing and all of its yellow eyes had turned red.
“Azrael,” she called my name once again. Her shock was clear from her face and tone of voice.
But I didn't budge. I gritted my teeth and tried to process all the emotions in my heart. I felt as if I had an inner beast who was trying to rise and overwhelm me. I knew it wasn't a real beast, but my anger could make me lose control of myself. The question was, why?
A few breaths later, I closed my eyes and tried to swallow my feelings. My tentacles' red eyes turned yellow, indicating that I could control myself before my tentacles and wings disappeared from my back. Likewise with my horns. In just a few seconds I could manage my emotions again.
"Sorry," I whispered as I opened my eyes. My red eyes turned brown again. I dropped my body and hugged her tightly. "I didn't mean to hurt you," I said regretfully and used my Dark Healing to heal her. My brain tried to process what was going on with me and my only guess was the calamity.
Something happened to me that day. Something important and I forgot about it, for whatever reason. Maybe, because of shock and trauma since the Ancient Demon knocked my head or maybe… someone tried to make me forget about it.
‘Is it Dad?’ I guessed. But why? Why did he make me forget that important incident?
'I have to make him say it,' I thought. But how? He kept denying it and said nothing happened that day. How could I get him to reveal all the truth?
A second later, what he said in our previous conversation crossed my mind. Didn't he say that Ancient Demons also disrupted the mortal realm? The mortals might record it in a book about it. I might be able to figure out a thing or two from there, especially the reason why he decided to keep his mouth shut.
“Azrael, what happened to you? This is the first time I saw you in pain," she whispered. Julia's voice dismissed my thoughts. Her concern was clear from the tone of her voice.
"I'm fine," I replied since I didn't want to worry her. It was an obvious lie, but I didn't know the answer either.
"There's no way you're fine. You are trembling.”
"Huh?" Upon what she said, I pulled my body away and looked at my palms in disbelief.
She was right. I was trembling!
I couldn't cover my shock at what I saw. How could I be like this?
Gently, she placed her palm on the side of my face.
“Mind telling me what happened?” she asked in worry.
"I don't know..." I muttered and clenched my hands before I turned my gaze to her, looking at her with a soft gaze. “I don't understand either.”
My pupils moved side to side in obvious confusion.
“Every time I see that woman in my head, I always lose my shit. I feel like I'm not myself."
She furrowed his brows in confusion.
"What woman?"
“A mysterious succubus,” I replied. "And her face is the same as yours."
“Is that the reason why you asked me whether we met before?” she asked.
I nodded.
“I thought something happened between us in the past. But it seems I'm the only one who feels this way. So it must only happen to my past, not yours,” I tried to analyze.
She hugged me gently. "What can I do to help you?" She whispered.
“I don't know what to do, Julia…” I closed my eyes and tried to swallow the mixed feelings inside me. “This is the first time I have no clue about what to do…” I whispered.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 179 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

56