Chapter 151
1k 15 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<~> Chapter 151

When I woke up, it was in a haze. I felt uncomfortable and slightly sick, like the spinning vertigo you get after a long night of drinking. I blinked my eyes as spots cleared from my vision and I recognized the ceiling above me. I was covered in people, my lovers and women I only recognized after meeting them for the first time the previous night were all crowded on and around me. Everyone in the pile was still in a deep sleep.

I closed my eyes and rested, I was still exhausted and sore from the previous night. There was a moment when something changed and everyone was swept up in the same intense pleasure I was. My insides clenched at the memory.

My wings twitched, reminding me of the new additions. Right now the people on top of me were laying on every inch of the wings but they didn't feel uncomfortable. My wings were flexible and soft like cartilage but they didn't seem to be bothered by being bent and stretched at odd angles, perhaps only a little uncomfortable at most.

That reminded me of my second new addition. I was able to slip and slide my new prehensile tail out from under the pile of girls to take a closer look. Like my new wings, the tail was smooth and black and felt soft to the touch. I had a lot of control over it and it moved and twisted like a snake in my hands. It was an odd feeling to have a new body part that I could move without any effort, it was as if I had it my entire life. It was like I gained a limb I'd always had. I gingerly grabbed the spaded tip and let out a small moan. It was sensitive. The entire length of my tail and wings were like slight erogenous zones but the tip felt more strong, on the same level as one of my nipples.

I looked down at myself, I had noticeably grown larger. Bella, Morrigan, and Mimi who had already been shorter than me, looked kind of small next to me now. I had to be around eight feet tall now, not counting my horns. My body was proportionally bigger too, meaning my breasts were actually larger than some of the smaller women's heads that were laying against me. The thought of being larger than them, physically dominating the space between us, made me wet. The change had awakened a kink I hadn't been aware of before now.

I recalled that ringing sound of the system before my transformation, now that I had taken stock of the physical changes I felt more equipped to see what had caused them.

Lots of [Karmic Resonance] notifications, all of them are rather small but they add up to a pretty big final amount of karma... basically doubling what I had and leaving me at 6634 karma.

[Penile virginity (giving) was taken through consensual sex]
[Innate Ability Familial Bond created]
[Level increases by 2]

[Anal virginity (receiving) was taken through consensual sex]
[Innate Ability Bonded Communication Improved]
[Level increases by 2]

[Anal virginity (receiving) was taken through consensual sex]
[Innate Ability Succubus Shifting Improved]
[Level increases by 2]

[Penile virginity (giving) was taken through consensual sex]
[Innate Ability Lustful Aura created]
[Level increases by 2]

[Reaching Level 50 triggers the first Milestone for the Origin of Succubi]
[Origin of Succubi] has reached its cap for bonus levels and innate abilities
[Origin of Succubi] alters [Race: Succubus] into [Race: Greater Succubus]

[Origin of Succubi] merges [Infernal Heat Resistance], [Infernal Cold Resistance], [Darksight], [Lubricating Saliva], [Pleasure Sense], [Induce Arousal], [Orgasm Control], [Familial Bond], and [Lustful Aura] into [Succubus Constitution]
[Origin of Succubi] has upgraded [Succubus Constitution] into a core [Succubus] Racial trait. All [Succubi] will now have automatic access to this trait

Holy shit. It looks like a few of the girls I slept with during the transformations were giving me levels and when Eira had sex with me using her new virgin penis, it pushed me over the edge to hit some sort of milestone? The changes to my body must have been from turning into a greater succubus, none of the other changes seem to imply anything like that. [Succubus Constitution] could have been the culprit but I don't see anyone else here with wings and a tail... well, none like mine anyway. I got a few new abilities but I can't look at them because they were merged right into the new racial trait, best I can do is look at the description of that one.

[Succubus Constitution - Racial Trait (Succubus) - Hidden]
Taking after their progenitor, Succubi have special constitutions. As creatures of magic, succubi are immune to most swings in hot and cold temperatures, can see in the dark, can reduce their physical fatigue with lust aspected mana, and can choose to see magic. Through their touch, they can induce arousal in others and sense others' pleasurable and sensitive spots. They can use that information to exert the perfect amount of pressure to make their lovers' toes curl or their enemies wince in pain. Succubi are all connected to each other by the strength of familial bonds and become stronger and more resilient to magic when in the presence of their family. All Succubi are wreathed in an aura of lust aspected mana that they can use to enflame the desires of those around them and with practice, control the mana around them. Solve et coagula.

This condensed a lot of my racial traits into one big one and shared it with the other succubi. Was the haze of sex I fell into last night because all of the Succubi around me suddenly had a lust aura they couldn't control? Maybe that was multiplied by the bond too... I thought back to that intense night and shuddered, it felt like I completely lost control along with everyone around me.

It was nice to see the mechanic that made me need less sleep finally explained though, for whatever reason I've had this ability since I woke up but it was never written down anywhere. Does this mean the ability is shared with others now too? Mimi never really slept the same way as us but Bella still seemed to need sleep. This would probably be a large boon to the girls in the brothel though, they can basically substitute sleep with sex now, at least as long as they aren't too mentally fatigued.

I took a breath and focused on the new ability to see magic rather than using my [Mana Sense] skill. I could see the aura around me and could also sense a lighter aura on all of the people curled up against me, perhaps the aura was dormant while they were asleep. The Succubi will have to hide this aura or they might look suspicious to mages and people like the Tamin church's demon hunters. I tried to rein the aura in, pulling it inside me. After a little bit of fumbling I was able to see the results, the aura faded away and only took the smallest bit of concentration to suppress. It did take some concentration though, it wasn't an on/off switch like the magic sight was. This meant a lapse of concentration around the wrong person could put a succubi at risk. I'll have to talk to Oceane and my friends about this. But for now, let's look at the other changes.

[Succubus Shifting] has evolved into [Greater Succubus Shifting]

[Greater Succubus Shifting - Racial Trait (Succubus) - Hidden]
The god of Change and your own efforts have upgraded your ability to alter your form. You are now able to alter any part of your appearance, features, or proportions with greater efficiency as long as you can afford the strain on your mana. Alterations that deviate too far from your true form will be harder to control and maintain. You are able to shapeshift your tongue's thickness and length and control it like a prehensile organ as well as shapeshift your genitalia. Shapeshifted genitalia are not virile or fertile unless naturally so. For a small amount of mana, you may suppress your true form, an effect that persists until intentionally released. This skill and its effects are undetectable to system identification. Mana is reserved to maintain this ability’s effects as long as it’s kept active.

The wording for this one only slightly changed but the most important difference is the ability to suppress my 'true form,' I'm hoping that means I can choose not to be the giant I've become when I want to. That's kind of reassuring because I wouldn't know how to explain all of the changes I've gone through if anyone asked. My race does seem quite intent on hiding its identity from others. This trait said it 'evolved' and didn't mention that it was a shared core succubus trait like the others, I should see if I'm the only one that has this version of this ability still but it seems like it.

[Origin of Succubi] merges [Bonded Communication] into [Succubus Bond] All [Succubi] will have access to this upgrade

These abilities seemed a bit odd before, [Bonded Communication] acted as an innate ability granted by [Succubus Bond], it was actually a little odd they didn't merge when [Soultouch] had changed to [Succubus Bond] originally. It was already giving all of them the ability by virtue of me turning them to Succubi through [Succubus Bond]. Whatever, the next change seems more important.

[Origin of Succubi] merges [Karma Awareness], [Karmic Balance], and [Karmic Seduction] into [Being of Karma]
[Origin of Succubi] revokes [Karmic Resonance] and [Dominating Authority], innate abilities are lost
[Origin of Succubi] has upgraded [Being of Karma] into a core [Succubus] Innate Ability. All [Succubi] will now have automatic access to this innate ability.

This... was actually quite substantial. I lost [Karmic Resonance] and [Dominating Authority] but the former usually just gave me small amounts of karma when I slept with someone for the first time and [Dominating Authority] was something I only ever remember using once. Use it or lose it I guess. The bigger deal is that [Karmic Balance] and [Karmic Seduction] were being merged into something that had gotten shared with all of the other succubi. They were my strongest abilities, giving me huge amounts of free Luck and a toggleable Charisma bonus based on my Karma. This alone would make all succubi significantly stronger... and incentivize succubi to gain and maintain high karma... Was this the endgame of Sorsette? Had she manipulated things to bring me to this point?

[Being of Karma - Innate Ability]
As a Being of Karma you are able to judge the strength and magnitude of Karma, the scales of balance that affect fate. Your [Luck] is improved by the magnitude of your positive Karma. Your [Charisma] is improved by the magnitude of your positive Karma, this effect can be toggled on or off at will. Being kind and helping others will be rewarded but do not lose sight of why you are putting forth the effort.

I shook my head. It doesn't matter. It's not like it was robbing others of free will, it just rewarded succubi for gaining karma. The most reliable way to do that was killing monsters and helping others, that didn't seem so bad. I huffed at the next thing I gained though, a new title.

[You have acquired the unique title Mother of the Succubi]

[Mother of the Succubi - Hidden Title]
The bearer of this title is the first of her kind, mother to all succubi on this plane. More than a progenitor, you are a mother. One who is determined to build a family able to help and support each other. The bearer of this title has spread their race far enough that her children can now flourish far and wide across the plane. The world's magic now imbues the bearer of this title a sense of how close her race is to extinction. Hidden titles are only viewable by the bearer unless intentionally revealed.

I was conflicted about this one. In a way, it confirmed my stated goals of building my race into a family that supported each other. On the other hand the idea of being a mother made me feel uncomfortable. I know I wasn't a mother in the true sense... at least not yet. But something about it didn't sit well with me... perhaps I was brushing against the part of me that didn't truly accept myself as female. I feel like I was a male before I woke up here on this plane but... while I had never felt awkward about how I looked or my feminine anatomy, perhaps I wasn't as completely comfortable with the change as I had thought. Maybe that's why the idea of motherhood scared me, it made things feel too real, like I was actually more responsible for the new succubi than I actually felt. I sighed and moved on for now, I didn't know how else to deal with those feelings yet.

[Sexual Appetite] has increased from level 8 to level 46

That means that I had slept with thirty-eight people last night, assuming the ratio stayed one to one. The idea of that... was quite staggering. That had to mean I slept with every one of the women who transformed last night, plus Eira and the rest of my friends. The idea that I would have ever participated in an orgy of that size just felt... unreal.

Speaking of unreal...

[Novice Prostitute] has increased from level 2 to level 20
[Apprentice Prostitute] class unlocked
[Learned Prostitute Class Ability - Ease Pain]
[Learned Prostitute Class Ability - Freshen Up]
[Learned Prostitute Passive - Tight Fit]
[Learned Prostitute Passive - Group Dynamics]
[Learned Prostitute Class Ability - Go Unnoticed]
[Learned Prostitute Passive - Sleep Resistance]
[Learned Prostitute Class Ability - Center of Attention]
[Learned Prostitute Class Ability - Nightcap]

It looks like tiers of some classes cap out at level 20 and then you unlock the next tier up. I probably could have asked someone how these things worked a while ago but I suppose it hasn't mattered much. Before this, my highest class was [Novice Magic Swordsman] at level 11, even though I had skipped a few tiers when I stole the Swordsmanship skill from Bitch. I felt a bit embarrassed to look at my new Prostitute skills but I suppose I should know what I got, in case some of it turned out to be useful.

[Ease Pain - Common Prostitute Ability]
Good whores need to push past the pain to keep their customer's happy. Ease Pain allows you to shrug off some of the pain you receive so you can keep on working. Active ability, costs a small amount of mana to maintain.

As... almost mean the wording is, this skill could actually come in handy. Not while having sex but while fighting. I wasn't sure if it would allow me to ignore superficial cuts and bruises in combat, but if it could then it could help a lot.

[Freshen Up - Common Prostitute Ability]
*Good whores should be presentable and ready for action at a moment's notice. Freshen Up allows you to quickly cleanse yourself of all dirt, grime, and fluids. Active ability, costs a small amount of mana to cast.

Somewhat useful, if only because it was more convenient than the cleaning ritual magic... that I often forgot to use.

[Tight Fit - Common Prostitute Ability]
*Good whores need to be tight for their customers, unless the customers are into that. Tight Fit passively grants you greater control over your vaginal muscles.

Ugh, these descriptions are getting worse. Though this passive does sound kind of nice...

[Group Dynamics - Common Prostitute Ability]
Good whores need to work with other good whores. Group Dynamics passively grants you a better sense of how to work with other prostitutes, both on the street, in the brothel, and in bed.

This description was a bit more vague than the others but it didn't sound detrimental at least. Perhaps I would get a better sense of it the next time I was pulled into a giant orgy. Later tonight if Oceane got her way no doubt. Very few of the girls had turned down the offer to become succubi, only a handful of girls who didn't always want to have sex for a living had. Around half the brothel was already transformed so I could see the Madame wanting to go for a final push soon, not to mention her own transformation.

[Go Unnoticed - Common Prostitute Ability]
Not all places are kind to whores. Go unnoticed allows you to blend in with those around you and deflect attention away from you even when you're wearing the most eye-catching outfit. Active ability, resisted by [Will], costs mana to maintain.

This one was actually one of the more useful abilities, though it may be hard to use in groups. Blending in and diverting attention away from me could be useful. It was a common ability so hopefully some of the other girls who worked here had this one as well. Maybe someone could tell me more about it.

[Resist Sleep - Common Passive Ability]
Good whores need to be able to stay away through the night, even after a long day of doing other things. Resist Sleep passively lets you fight back against natural fatigue. Minor protection against magic or effects that induce sleep.

Basically useless for me. I already don't need to sleep exactly, I only really need to worry about mental fatigue and I'm not sure how helpful this would be towards that in particular. The protection against magic may come in handy though.

[Center of Attention - Common Prostitute Ability]
Good whores know how to draw the eye. Center of attention allows you to pull other's attention to yourself. Only works on targets that are sexually attracted to you. Requires target to be able to see you. Active ability, resisted by [Will], costs mana to cast.

This would be more useful if it wasn't so conditional. It sounded like a taunt, though it was obviously more for picking up 'customers.' It was a bit amusing to get [Go Unnoticed] and [Center of Attention] from the same orgy but who am I to complain. It would be worth using if I ever fought people again... though I would like to avoid that if possible.

[Nightcap - Uncommon Prostitute Ability]
Good whores sometimes need to look out for themselves first. Nightcap allows the user to put a target to sleep with a touch. Only works on targets that are sexually aroused and not currently hostile. Active ability, resisted by [Will], costs mana to cast.

This one was also conditional but had a bit easier to deal with trigger conditions. [Succubus Constitution] let me arouse people on contact which was all I needed to activate it. Putting people to sleep seemed pretty useful, even assuming they weren't already attacking me and didn't have the will to resist it.

I sighed, glad to be done with my gauntlet of notifications, let's put my new stat points in and look at my new status before I get up. I could feel some of the girls around me starting to stir. I had 90 points to spend, I hadn't spent any on the last level plus the 80 I gained from the 8 levels last night. I put 20 points into Strength, Magic Control, and Magic Force getting them each up to 100, 20 into Finesse since it was starting to fall behind, and the last 10 into speed. I pulled up my status but didn't bother pulling up the spells since nothing changed there.

[Status]
Name: Lilith Baphomet
Race: Greater Succubus [Race Hidden - Displayed as Beastkin (Sheep)]
Gender: Female
Class: [Novice Prostitute] Lv. 20 Max
Level: 50

Stat Spread:
Strength: 100
Vitality: 100
Charisma: 10 (673)
Luck: 20 (683)
Finesse: 70
Magic Control: 100
Magic Force: 100
Speed: 70
Endurance: 10 (30)

_Karmic Energy: 6634

Unallocated Stat points: 0

Skills:
Haggling Lv. 15
Swordsmanship Lv. 38
Illusion Magic Lv. 4
Light Magic Lv. 10
Light Manipulation Lv. 12
Uuna Riding Lv. 13
Linguistics Lv. 10
Ritual Magic Lv. 10
Drawing Lv. 12
Mana Sense Lv. 4
Luck Magic Lv. 6
Enhancement Magic lv. 2

Class Abilities
Merchant Skill - Calculations
Prostitute Passive - Resist Disease
Prostitute Passive - Magic Fingers
Prostitute Skill - Ease Pain
Prostitute Skill - Freshen Up
Prostitute Passive - Tight Fit
Prostitute Passive - Group Dynamics
Prostitute Passive - Resist Sleep
Prostitute Skill - Center of Attention
Prostitute Skill - Nightcap

Special Passives:
Soulbound Companions
Special drop rate up
Sightspeak
Double Down

Innate Abilities:
Karmic Retribution
Being of Karma

Racial Traits:
Succubus Constitution
Sexual Appetite Lv. 46
Succubus Bond
Greater Succubus Shifting

Titles:
[World Traveler - Hidden Title]
[Origin of Succubi - Hidden Title]
[Dungeon Destroyer]
[First Explorer]
[Early Intervention]
[Demon Hunter]
[Follower of Sorsette]
[Mother of the Succubi - Hidden Title]

My stats were higher, I gained a ton of Karma from [Karmic Resonance] for the last time before it was 'revoked,' and I had an absolute ton of prostitute class abilities now. My innate abilities and racial traits weren't as long anymore though, mostly rolled up into [Succubus Constitution] and [Being of Karma]. From the sound of the notifications I got, it didn't look like [Origin of Succubi] would be giving me any more new ones or extra levels anymore.

After looking it over for a bit I dismissed my status and yawned. It was about time to pull myself out from under this pile and clean myself up. I probably needed to talk with the others about the significant changes to our race.

 


Hello! Kind of an information dump but it was about time for some of it! The status screen has been kind of long for a while but I had been planning on everything condensing into fewer skill once she hit this milestone. A lot of those abilities were  rarely used or were used so often that it became silly not to wrap them up into something larger so there it is! Even if I gave her a bunch of new 'prostitute' skills making it just as bloated lol. As a result though the chapter is LONG, 3400 words not counting the status screen. It kinda had to run long this time since I didn't want to break any of it up into two chapters. I don't think anyone will mind though.

In other news my computer's cpu fan died so my computer was out of commission today! I had to edit and upload this chapter from my old college laptop. Luckily it's just a $10 part on Amazon but it's always scary when your computer doesn't make it past the bios. This shouldn't cause any problems with future chapters or anything though, so no worries there. Anyway, I've blabbed enough and this chapter was long as it is so I'll see you guys next time! As always thanks for reading!

Here's a link to the community Discord: https://discord.gg/XsNwYuZp6s

If you would like to support my writing on Patreon, you can read up to 10 chapters ahead there!

Please leave a favorite so I can get my story in front of more eyeballs! I would greatly appreciate it!

47