Chapter 3: I’ll have your heart on a platter!
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: I'll have your heart on a platter!

Filarion stormed off back towards the Elathana estate. They were over? Well, Johnny had another thing coming. No one dumped Filarion Elathana. It simply wasn't done! No one dumped an Elathana, period!

When he went to the meeting room, he waved Prisila over. She was off to the side, speaking with some of the help. His sister came to him, and he spoke, trying to keep his anger in check.

"Get the entire family here. It is about Johnny," Filarion spoke, and Prisila bit her lower lip.

"Filion is out. The Huernel job, remember?" Prisila saw the anger flash in her brother's eyes, and she flinched. He was not going to rise a hand against her, she was the youngest. Still the baby of the family. Yet, his words were cutting, when he wanted them to be.

"Just get Feneria. Filion will be told when he comes home," Filarion spoke, and then waved her off. Prisila rushed to her sister's room. She could hear moans from inside. Knocking, she didn't have to wait long, before Feneria opened the door. She was wearing a red bathrobe, and there was a naked man in her bed. Looking satisfied, and not bothering to cover himself with a blanket.

"Eep," Prisila blushed at that. Feneria looked behind herself, and glared at the man.

"Kaniel, if you don't put that blanket over yourself, I am dumping your ass," Feneria growled, and the man scrambled to cover himself. Feneria went out in the hallway with her sister.

"What is it, Prisi? Is it another job?" Feneria asked. She handled weapon supplying, so, usually, she was one of the first to be informed about jobs.

"It is about Johnny. Big brother Filarion is mad with anger at him," Prisila said, and then looked to her sister's bathrobe clad form. Her hair was still in a bun. "You better hurry. I think they broke up."

Feneria sighed, and went back in the room. Prisila could hear a man's voice groan from inside, but she was sure that her sister would dress up and get ready.

Prisila went back to the meeting room, and they didn't have to wait long before Feneria, and the man, Kaniel, came inside the room. Filarion leveled them with a glare.

"It is still noon, and you behave like a rabbit in heat, sister," Filarion snapped, to which Feneria just smirked.

"You were guilty of the same, with Johnny. Now, what is this about?" Feneria asked, and Filarion breathed in deeply, so he could steel himself.

"I want him back," Filarion snarled, not needing to say who "he" was. "He said we were over. But I believe he still loves me."

"Big brother, are you saying we are to kidnap an SS ranked tank?" Feneria spoke, and she snorted. "We are not talking about some drop-out. Johnny missing will be felt."

"We won't kidnap him, no. But we will convince him that, if he wants to stay alive, he will come back to me," Filarion said, and Feneria rolled her eyes.

"We don't have anyone strong enough to convince him of that," the cocktail dress wearing elf told him. "Look, just hire an assassin, and make sure he doesn't blab. The sheriff was tipped off for the last job, remember?"

"I will never kill him," Filarion snarled, and then took the cup that was placed next to the throne on a small table, and hurled it across the room, at Feneria's feet. Prisila gasped.

Feneria shook her shoes off the water, and glared at her brother.

"He is an issue that needs his knee caps busted," she insisted, and a couple of the helpers nodded. "You are blinded by love. Some would say, irrational."

"I am still the head of the family," Filarion snarled. "While I am alive, that won't change."

Feneria gave him a mock bow, and Prisila's hand went to her mouth. Was her sister trying to get their brother even angrier? His nostrils flared, but nothing flew towards Feneria this time.

"So, what is your plan?" Even in the dim light, Prisila could see Feneria's sly smirk.

"He has a cat," Filarion said, and Feneria snickered.

"Really, you will hold the cat hostage?" Feneria spoke, laughter joining her words. Filarion blinked at her.

"No, I will kill the cat," Filarion told her slowly, as if speaking to a child. Feneria just shook her head.

"The thing you call a cat, is actually a battle companion, and as big as a tree. Brother, unless you are willing to bring it down yourself, then I don't see how you will get it dead," Feneria said lightheartedly. Filarion blinked again.

"That is it," he said, looking triumphant. "I need a personal touch. To show Johnny, that I am not just a mafia boss. That I still care."

The two sisters shared a look. The thought that their brother might have lost it completely in their minds.

"I will go, and kidnap the cat. He won't forgive me if I kill it. You are right, Feneria," Filarion spoke, but the two wondered if he was not just monologuing. "Fluffs likes me a lot. A little tuna, and she will come with me!"

Feneria edged to Prisila, and took her hand in hers. The older sister leaned in, so she could whisper.

"He is as mad as a hive of bees," Feneria whispered, and Prisila had to nod because Filarion was not speaking to them anymore. Rather, to himself.

"Do you think he is drunk?" Prisila was worried. Filarion couldn't hold his alcohol. Normally, he avoided it, but had Johnny's loss prompted their brother into drinking?

"Doesn't smell like it. Hide the booze, just in case," Feneria then said. They were interrupted by a yell.

"Honey believe me, I'll have your heart on a platter!" Filarion yelled, and Feneria hid her face in her hands. This was getting out of hand. Still, she was not the head of the family. They will let Filarion play his stalking game. Once he ended up in prison, they were just going to bail him out. Simple as that.

If Johnny died along the way, well, too bad. She had liked him. Still, she liked her brother more. Plus, they needed him to keep the operation they were running in place. Poor Johnny, it was such a shame he became such an issue.

1