Chapter 7 – Is She Scared?
2.6k 6 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rias stood there looking at me for a few seconds. She remained silent, apparently waiting for me to say something. But I was nervous. I didn't want to irritate her or say something unnecessary.

I have read only one volume, I don't know her story yet, and her personality is not very clear. I know she is optimistic and kind, but I don't know much beyond that.

"Hi," I said and her. Rias tilted her head, and the magic circle below her feet disappeared. Then a message appeared in front of my eyes, showing that I had just summoned a character.

Along with this message, a completed mission notification appeared.

[ New Summoned Character - Rias Gremory ]

[ Mission Completed ]

[ Reward added to your available money ]

This time the notifications appeared in a more "explanatory" way.

I looked at Rias again and took a step forward. She seemed a little afraid of me, worried I would do something. But as soon as I approached, she took a step back, acting defensively.

"Don't worry; I'm not going to do anything against you." I know you're a demon. I'm sure you'd kill me in a second if I tried to do anything against you. But of course, I didn't tell her that.

I remained silent and waited for her to say something. Her following words were.

"Who are you? And where am I?" Rias looked around, a little disgusted with the place she was in. It was to be expected; Rias is not used to a place like this, an old house like this.

"My name is Erick. I'm just an ordinary human."

"Erick... I've never heard that name before. And where am I?"

"You are in my house, on earth."

"On earth? I live on earth too, but I would like to know where on earth I am."

"United States of America, do you know it? Florida."

"Yes, I know it, I've studied about it in school. But how did I end up in this place?"

"I summoned you."

"You summoned me?" Rias looked suspicious.

"That's right."

"How did you do that? Didn't you say you were an ordinary human?"

"I am an ordinary human. And how I summoned you is a secret, I don't want to talk about it with you right now."

"...All right, I'm leaving now."

"What? No, I want you to stay here. You will be my servant from now on."

"Your servant?" Rias, walking toward the bedroom door, turned to look at me. She seemed a little bothered by my words, so I swallowed my saliva and took a step back.

She then took a few steps toward me. As she approached, she bent down and looked into my eyes. Her breasts bounced in front of me. I looked at them but pretended not to be fascinated.

"Your servant? Well... I guess it's okay. You're interesting."

"Huh? Why did you change your mind?"

"I don't know, something tells me it will be interesting to stay by your side, and you seem like a gentle boy too. How old are you?"

"18."

"You are the same age as me. That's interesting. Okay, what do you want me to do? You summoned me for a reason, didn't you?"

I summoned her because the system asked me to summon any character... But I can't tell her that.

"You can keep living here for now."

"Here?" Rias looked around. "Is this really your home? It's all so old and there's only one bed here. There's no way I can live in a place like this..."

"I'm sorry about that, I don't have the money to move to the better place right now, so..."

"I see... Wait a minute." Rias closed her eyes and then opened them, "Hm? What?" she looked a little scared and panicked. "Hey, something's wrong... Didn't you say we're on earth?"

"Yes, that's right."

"But that's weird, I can't feel the presence of any of my servants... From my 'towers'. That's wrong..."

"..."

"Are we really on earth? It even seems like we are in another world... Japan, where is Japan?"

"On the other side of the world."

"... Yes, that's right. Tell me, you know I'm a demon, right?"

"Of course I know."

"And you know that there are other demons besides me, right?"

"..."

"Right?"

"..."

"I see." Rias gave a smile and scratched her head. "So I really am in another world or something. We're on another earth? I never thought that was possible."

'Should I tell her that she lived in a fictional world created in an LN? No, I think that would be too much for her.'

"Rias, would you like some water? You look nervous."

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Rias said, but she was nervous about the situation.

So I took a deep breath and opened the bedroom door. However, when I did, a monster came through the door. A giant rat was carrying a piece of meat in its mouth, and I didn't even know where it had gotten this meat.

As soon as she saw the rat, Rias stood paralyzed, looking at it until she finally gave the first scream. "AAAHHH." With her shout, the rat let go of the piece of meat it was carrying and ran out of the room.

I put my hand to my face and whined as Rias continued to plead for me to kill the rat.

'I think I summoned the wrong character.'

 

 

Sorry for not posting in the last few days.

My two fanfics were "stopped" because I was too discouraged to continue writing, but now I'm getting excited again :)

61