Chapter 13 – Debt Paid.
1.9k 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rias was on top of me this time. We had switched positions. She held my hands against the bed and looked at my face with a teasing smile.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked me, yet I couldn't answer. I can't be that direct in this kind of situation. I couldn't just say that I wanted her to suck my cock.

Rias kept staring at me, and since I didn't answer, she decided to tease me a little. She held my hands and put her breasts on my face, smothering me again.

I held my breath and stood still until she removed her breasts from my face. "Come on, tell me." She said. If she wants me to talk, I don't need to hide what I want.

"I want you to suck my cock." I said directly to her while looking into her eyes. We both remained silent as we looked at each other until Rias smiled, followed by a laugh.

"Hahaha. I didn't imagine you would ask that. No, I won't." She released my hands and soon after got off me, freeing me. Rias grabbed her bra and put it on before standing up.

She stretched her body before turning to me.

"Was that good?" She gave a teasing smile again. Damn, this girl... She played with me, and now she leaves me in this situation. I should have taken advantage of her body a little more.

Next time...

####

When we finished playing, Rias left the room to prepare coffee, and I stayed in bed for a while longer before going downstairs. And when I got there, I found her sitting on the couch.

"What? Aren't you going to prepare the coffee?" I asked her, and Rias looked at me as if asking, "Are you serious?" I soon realized I hadn't bought anything at the market when I went there last time.

I completely forgot about it. I should have bought things for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

"Damn... I'm sorry."

"..."

"I'll go to the market now, don't worry." I will also take this opportunity to change the memories of that guy I use to get money yesterday.

So, grabbing my bike, I quickly rode to the same Walmart the man worked at. And when I arrived, he looked at me with a discreet smile. He still believed that I was the owner of the Walmart.

And if he's here, they haven't found out what he did.

'Right.' I nodded to the man and called him over. We walked through a few aisles until we came to an empty corridor. The man was about to start saying unnecessary things, so I activated the ability.

'In his mind, I would be a stranger and an ordinary customer. Besides, none of that happened yesterday. He didn't take any money. Yes, that's perfect.' I deactivated my ability and started walking away.

I looked back and saw the man, completely confused about what he was doing. I gave a smile before turning into one of the corridors.

"That's great. Now I'm going to do my shopping and go home." Walking down the aisles, I bought bread, bacon, and other things. I had to get a cart as I could not carry everything.

The only problem is that I must carry everything home with my hands. It was pretty tricky, but I managed.

####

While I was taking a shower during the night to go to bed, a new notification appeared.

[ New main mission available ]

[ Your house is not too small? How about moving to a new place? ]

[ Reward - $6000 ]

"6000 just for moving!" I shouted under the shower. This reward is too good. I can't ignore it. Besides, it is a main quest; maybe I'll get something by completing it... Not that I got something when I completed the first main mission.

Anyway, I wanted to move. But I have to pay my debt to the bank first. I will go there in the morning, and after that, I will look for a house and a better neighborhood—preferably one place with many rooms.

I am in the mood to summon new characters.

####

The next day I woke up very excited about my new mission.

After withdrawing the 5000 needed for the payment of my debt, I had coffee with Rias and told her what I would do. After hearing that I would go to the bank, Rias asked to go with me, but I preferred to leave her at home.

I will try to hide her as much as possible. Her appearance is perfect, and her features are so beautiful that they don't seem human. If she were to walk down the street, she would undoubtedly attract a lot of attention. I wouldn't doubt if she drew the attention even of modeling agencies or something like that.

'Imagine the reaction of otakus worldwide when Rias appears in some magazine. The world would collapse.'

So, I went to the bank by myself. Once I got there, I had to stand in line for long minutes until someone attended to me. And after I explained my situation, the man took some documents and looked at some things on the computer.

I handed over $5,000 in $100 bills to the man. When I did, I felt greatly relieved that I was no longer in debt. It is an excellent feeling.

And now that I had paid off my debt, I had to go after a house, and nothing better than to go to a realtor. I took some information and found a quality realtor.

It was a nicely decorated three-story building with a big sign advertising their work. They also had pictures of some houses available for rent.

Some of them had caught my attention.

 

 

READ 5 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

42