Chapter 14 – Visiting the new home.
1.4k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The inside of the building was quite ordinary. It was just a reception with a few chairs and a counter. Behind the counter, there was a woman. She was a woman about 30 years old.

The woman had short brown hair and equally brown eyes and wore a blue suit with a small red tie. She looked very much like a chambermaid from a movie I watched.

As I approached the counter ( no one was being attended to, and no one was waiting ), The woman smiled and greeted me. "Welcome. What can I do for you?"

"I am looking for a house. A house with many bedrooms."

"How many bedrooms exactly?"

"I think four bedrooms are enough."

"You have a big family, don't you?"

"Yes... Of course." I smiled crookedly, and the woman bent down to pick up a catalog under the counter. She then placed the catalog on the counter and asked me to come closer.

She then showed me all the available houses with the requested characteristics. In addition to the house has four bedrooms, I also asked for at least two bathrooms and a large dining room.

As she said, it will be a large family.

So, after looking at some of the houses in the catalog, I concluded that everything was too expensive. Most four-bedroom houses were in good neighborhoods and cost at least 3,000 dollars a month to rent.

I confess that it was a shock. I didn't expect it to be so expensive... But they are good houses, big and quality houses.

But even though they had many options, only one caught my attention: a wonderful house with a beautiful flower garden and green grass. Besides that, the facade was all white. It looked very much like a mansion.

It had a double door and large windows in the front that were protected by curtains. Of course, it had two floors. In addition, it also had excellent fences around the garden.

"You seem to have liked this one, don't you?" The woman smiled at me.

"Yes... But it's a bit expensive." Yes, it was $4,000 a month to rent this house. However, it was the best-located house, close to the city center.

"I'm sure it's worth every penny. It even has a bathtub in the main bedroom."

"That's pretty tempting..."

"Isn't it?!!! I think you should choose this house. I'm sure your family will be pleased. But if I may ask... How old are you? You don't look like a dad to me..."

"About that... I am not renting it for my family, but for me and some friends to live in."

"Oh, I see... Shouldn't your friends have come here along with you?"

"They trust me."

"I see." The woman smiled bitterly. "So, what do you think? I can arrange a visit if you like."

"Can you schedule a visit for tomorrow?"

"Sure." The woman took out a kind of schedule or document where she stored clients' information and began to fill it out. She asked for my name, current address, and cell phone number.

I said everything except my number... I made up a random number. I will be sure to get here early, so she doesn't have to call me...

"It is a pleasure; my name is Edna. Here it is, the address and the time you should come to the house. I'll be waiting for you there."

"It's a pleasure, Edna. Hey, can you give me a picture of the house? I wanted to show it to my friends. I told you they trust me, but... Hahaha." After receiving the picture, I said goodbye to the woman. After leaving the realtor's building, I took a deep breath and headed to my house to talk to Rias about it.

Arriving home, I showed the image of the house to Rias. She looked at the place well, and the conclusion she came to was, "It's a beautiful house." Just that. Moreover, Rias was also in doubt if we could afford it.

After her question, I was a little worried, but I was confident I would not have any problems. If necessary, I can get a house for free in the future by using Rias's skills. I didn't want to do that now, but it was possible if I was ambitious.

"Tomorrow, when I go to visit, you will go with me."

"What? I thought you wouldn't like it if I went out."

"I can't lock you up forever. Plus, I'll be careful that you don't draw too much attention."

"You're worrying too much... I know I'm a beautiful woman, but this is all exaggeration. Don't worry; I'm sure nothing will happen even if I walk downtown without hiding my face."

"You have no idea how impossible that is..."

####

The next day, we prepared to visit our new house that I would probably rent. Rias seemed quite excited. Speaking of her, we hid her appearance a bit so she wouldn't attract attention.

Rias put on a jacket that I gave her, tied up her hair, and put on a hat that was also mine. It was a completely black hat. I can't remember the last time I wore it.

"You look great like this. The only thing that will draw attention is your breasts, probably..." There was no way to hide those two huge things. But that doesn't matter; I'm sure that's enough.

"I feel horrible wearing those clothes... Don't you have any fashion sense?"

"I don't wear those clothes either... I don't like them either." And in addition to the jacket, she was wearing brown pants, dark glasses, and an old tennis shoe that was also mine.

"..."

"Shall we go? I don't know if I can carry you on my bike, so we'll have to go on foot."

"I wouldn't feel comfortable either. I'd be afraid you'd hit a car or something."

"Who do you think I am?"

"Hahaha." Rias gave a hearty laugh, and then we left the house. Just when we got out and walked a few blocks, Rias started questioning the place we lived in, a poor neighborhood.

Not only that, but she had already started to attract attention even though she was dressing this way. She mainly attracted men's attention because of her big ass and breasts.

Whenever I had the opportunity, I tried to intimidate the guys staring at her. I confess that I am not very intimidating, but it was enough to keep them away from Rias.

If they tried to approach, I would have the giant bat carry them away.

'Of course, I wouldn't do that... I'm only joking...'

 

READ 5 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

40