Chapter 16 – All the bedrooms in the house.
1.5k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a somewhat awkward silence, Edna sighed and clapped her two hands together to get our attention. "Shall we go upstairs?" She said. I nodded, and Rias turned her face away.

I don't think she was pleased that I asked her to be quiet. Well, that didn't matter much.

Following Edna, she climbed the stairway to the right of the main room. It was a straight stairway that led directly to a door. To the right, there was also a door, and to the left, there was a small corridor.

Edna opened the door in front of her, and there was a room.

"That's one of the two smallest rooms. Before they put up the house for rent, it was a child's room." It had a single bed that looked like quality, a large wooden closet, and a desk with a massive mirror on the wall.

It was probably a girl's room since the chair and the desk was pink with some white details.

Inside the room, there was a single door, and there was a bathroom. It was a small bathroom with a shower, toilet, and sink. It was not a luxurious bathroom, but it was very nice and well decorated.

"There are two smaller rooms and two suites," Edna said with a smile after closing the bathroom door. "Here, you will have a view to the back of the house." The only window in the room was at the back of the house.

And at the back of the house was a small flower garden surrounded by a wooden fence. I also had a view of a street, there I could see some people walking and some children playing.

It was a reasonably busy neighborhood.

"Shall we go to the next bedroom?" After we left the first room, we went to the room on the right. The two doors were very close together. There was one of the rooms that would be considered a suite.

If we take into account its location, it was just above the dining room. And it was as big as the dining room, and it also had a huge glass window. As I said a few times, the house's facade was entirely covered with large glass windows.

In this room, there was a king-size bed and a much larger dressing table than in the other room. In addition, there was another table that was probably used for work by whoever lived in this house.

Edna confirmed to me that this was the case.

"And unlike the previous room, this room doesn't have an exposed wooden closet like that." I had already figured that out since it had two doors. And one of the doors had a huge closet that could easily store clothes for two people.

And on the other door was the bathroom.

Unlike the previous one, they had put more effort into building this bathroom. Besides being better decorated, it also had a much larger space for showering. It even had two showers in case a couple wanted to shower together.

Unfortunately, this room did not have a bathtub like the other main bedroom.

After we left the bedroom, we went to the other smaller room. In the corridor to the left of the stairs, there were two doors on the right and another on the left. We entered the first door on the right. The two smaller bedrooms were practically next to each other.

There, there was a bedroom just like the previous small room. The only difference was the color of the desk, which was blue.

"The people who lived here probably had two children, a boy, and a girl, right?"

"That's right."

"I see..."

So, after leaving one more room, we went to the only door on the left. There was the main bedroom of the house. As soon as we entered, I got a big surprise. Not because of the size, but because it was the same as the other suite. The bed, the closet, everything was the same.

The only thing different was some decorations on the walls and a big wooden clock in the corner of the room. It was like a cursed clock in a castle.

But the important thing in that room is the bathroom.

"Wow... It's massive." Rias said in awe. When we opened the door, we found a large white marble sink and a mirror that covered almost the entire wall. Next to it was the toilet seat.

And right after the toilet seat, a glass partition separated the two showers and the whirlpool bath from the rest. The whirlpool bath was so large that it could probably fit six people inside.

The showers were made of metal like the others, but they seemed more technological. I can't explain it very well.

But it doesn't matter! The only thing that matters is that this is wonderful!

"What did you think?" Edna asked.

"It's beautiful, wonderful. I think it's the first time I've ever seen a whirlpool bath like that in person." I replied to her. I approached the tub and took a closer look at it. I felt like put water and getting in.

"I'm glad you liked it. How about you, Rias?"

"It's a great bathroom; however, I've been in better bathrooms."

"Oh..."

"Hey, Rias."

"I'm just telling the truth."

"Okay. Now let's go to the last door. I'm sure you'll like it."

"Me?" Rias said doubtfully.

"Well...I don't know you very well, so I don't know if you'll like it...I spoke without thinking; I'm sorry."

"Don't worry."

I looked at the two's interaction and smiled bitterly. Edna was talking about the game room that was also a movie theater. I had not shown this room to Rias as I thought she would be surprised by it.

But I'm not sure she likes this kind of thing. Well, I hope so.

 

 

READ 5 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

36