Chapter 1 – Impulsive choices are both the best and worst
20.2k 17 185
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey guys, my BL and trap-loving friend just read 'transmigration gone wrong' and is forcing me to write something similar. I'm honestly not a fan but can't say no to a cute boy you can't help but think is a girl getting dicked and loving it so, after reading it... I agreed! This will be a lot more chill, and I fear more popular than my other novel. Anyway, I'll try my luck with this one.

"*Bang* Fuckmefuckmefuckm- no, fuck me is the problem! *Bang* Fuuuuuuuck!"

August was someone who died pathetically, it was actually something he doubted anyone could ever guess, even at the scene of the crime. He was stabbed to death... because he was excited about being caught by a rapist.

His would-be assailant held him at knifepoint and tried to get into his pants, poor August was so backed up and sexually charged he almost came when his assailant yanked his boxers and gave him a wedgy. This should have been good news for sexually repressed August... but his knees buckled in pleasure and landed him throat-first onto the knife.

Now that same August, who wasn't such a bat-shit crazy sex fanatic on a normal day, was banging his against a tree in shame after getting killed by a wedgy. As for how he was in any condition to do that... he was currently looking at a system message while dressed in rough hemp clothing in the middle of a forest.

You know, standard Isekai shit.

Now, other than his death bringing him shame, there's also the fact that what he read, his reaction to it, as well as his choice all contributed to his shame multiplying several times over.

Firstly what he read:

Name: August Race: Human Gender: Male(?) Class: Sex Slave Level: 0/32 (0%)
Traits:
  • Adaptation: 10% reduced difficulty in adapting to different situations
  • Human Diversity: Humans are the most genetically diverse race - Slightly easier acquisition of classes and skills beyond your race.
  • Sex Slave - A class given to those either 1. forced into sexual servitude (or) 2. those who have been a sexual victim of some kind, yet making it their most pleasurable memory with little to no psychological rejection to said event - Class 1st Choice:
    1. Skilful hands: Instinctive use of hands to bring your partner pleasure - 10% proficiency acquisition for all sex skills that predominantly require the use of your hands.
    2. Libido Regen: Have a shorter refractory period between sex sessions - 10% health regen alongside 200% regen of your semen alongside reduced exhaustion from repeated sex.
    3. Masochist: A change to your nerves and how you process pain - 10% of all pain becomes pleasure with 50% pain of from any act with sexual intentions or while horny turning into pleasure.
Stats: Str: 50 Agi: 110 Cons: 95 Toug: 64 Sense: 121 Cha: 357 Mag: 10
Skills:
  • Sex Slave:
    • Blowjob - 0 (0%)
    • Cunnilingus - 0 (0%)
    • Handjob - 0 (0%)
  • Unique: Inspect - 0 (0%)
Stat Points - 0 Points Skill Points - 0 Points Trait  Points - 0 Points Lottery Points - 0 Points Bonus Points - 0 Points
Inventory: Hemp Clothes

Not only did he die a sexual deviant, it even followed him over into his new life.

Second, his reaction:

'Does this mean I can get to serve centaur horse dick without it being so fucking weird?'

And finally, third:

August felt like he just bungee jumped with the other end being used as a whip by a giant when he arrived at another world, he was disorientated to say the least, and in Lala land to put it nicely. So when he read the three options, he went with the 'still horny from rape scenario' choice on auto-pilot.

He could have made any woman (or even man if he decided to accept his sexual interest), submit without pulling his pants off. He could have also made up for size with stamina in bed and maybe even gotten over his size complex in the long run.

But nooooo~. He just had to imagine that wedgy feeling more than just painful (not that he minded) but even make it feel good to boot.

So here we have an Isekai protagonist... with a sex slave class... and a masochist skill. Sounds like fun!

And lots of spanking is in order.

185