Chapter 5 – Torturous pleasure
15.1k 6 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah-GAAAAAHHHH! O-ohhhh-aaaa." The overwhelming pain made August wish he would pass out already. He could feel the entrance to his guts being opened far beyond their limits, he was sure that his rectum was currently bleeding and yet, that did nothing to stop his violator from pursuing his own pleasure.

"O-oh fuuuuucckk~ You were born for this, I hope you're ready for what it means to be fucked by a feline, especially a tiger or a lion kin." He completely ignored August's screams of pain, his mind was zoned in on the incredible sensation caused by his new toy around his shaft. He had fucked a diverse amount of species, so many he couldn't count them all, 'To think that the finest hole I would use would belong to the most common race, a human! And it was a boy toy to boot!'

He then noticed a growing pool of blood trailing down his victim's shapely thighs, he clicked his tongue and pulled out a glass vial from his pants. "Open your mouth, you either drink this or I pull out and fuck your throat with blood still on my cock."

August opened his mouth in a daze, barely registering the order he was given, let alone the threat that followed. Surprisingly, this wasn't because of the pain but rather because of the effect of a trait:

Traits:
  • Sex Slave -
    1. Class 1st Choice - Masochist: 10% of all pain becomes pleasure with 50% pain of from any act with sexual intentions or while horny turning into pleasure.

At first, all he could register was the pain, but the same could not be said for his body. The instant his bottom was torn open, his inch-long penis stained his pants as an orgasm wracked his whole body.

Just as he swallowed the potion he was given, the pleasure struck belatedly. His whole body shivered due to the pleasure that was just as excruciating as his pain. It was like his body wasn't sure whether to focus on the injury or on the breeding of an overwhelming alpha.

The translated in a mix of screams of pain and howls of joy, "Ahhhhh! Oh! Ooooh! N-no- Oh, Oh g-god." He came again, his tiny testicles working overtime to let out a trickle of semen, this also resulted in his rectum gripping the barbed shaft even tighter, not caring for the injuries it caused.

"Good boy, tighten that ass for me. I've only put the tip in but it's already begging for my cum." His beastly eyes almost seemed to glow with lust as he reach for August's slim waist, one hand alone would have wrapped around it but two made it look like he truly was nothing more than a toy. And August felt like he would die of shame as he came a third time from the thought of being used like this.

The pain and pleasure doubled, then tripled and continued to rise as the most alluring yet animalistic sounds came out of August's plump lips. Every time his pain would reach a threshold the pleasure would force him to cum, every time he felt like he would pass out, a notification would pop up and he would endure even further.

Even the tiger was surprised, he expected to need many potions to keep this tiny fuckhole alive during the 'breaking in' as he liked to put it. He thought the seductive little brat would pass out, but it was proving to be his best fuck ever! He couldn't imagine that such a creature could exist unless it was a succubus but they weren't something a bandit like him could touch, no matter how powerful he was.

The more of his cock he put in, the more his expectations were blown away. No matter how much dick or much blood came out, the tight, sexy ass wouldn't stop trying to suck him in further. Every thrust deeper would make the boy toy shiver enticingly as his butt rippled as well, the way his legs tucked in and toes curled in response goaded him to push his cock even further.

"You were born for this! Just admit it! How else could you handle so much dick with such a small, delicate body!? I'm going to fucking break you boy, and you'll thank me for it by the end of it! I'm halfway in now... I wonder how your body would react if slam it in, huh?" August squeaked in response, but mostly because of how the cock that was already so deep inside him vibrated as the beast mounting him growled as he spoke.

The submissive, frail sound in response made him even harder, something he doubted was possible. At first, he just said it to get a reaction of fear and submission from his victim but the response he got caused his lust to override his logic; he slammed his entire cock into August.

 

146