Chapter 6 – Feline mating
13.9k 4 143
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Please do comment on how I'm doing for the r-18 scenes and other descriptions of the MC, trap smut isn't my forte so any constructive criticism is appreciated. Hope I'm not making it awkward or something, enjoy!

For a moment, everything was perfectly still.

The huge, 9-foot beastman and small boy that would barely reach his cock if he was standing didn't move an inch. After a second or two, the tiger roared as his furry balls lurched, his first load was unleashed into the bubbly butt his hips were buried in.

"Gaaahhhhhh! G-guh *gurgle*" By now, August was completely unable to register anything except for one as he choked on his own saliva. The full, torturous and rapturous sensation caused by a foot-long, barbed cock unleashing a deluge of cum deep into him.

He came again and again from the pain and pleasure, then orgasmed even more from the sensation of a hot, thick liquid filling his intestines. He could see notification after notification from his system but could barely register what was happening, his only thought was his inner debate about whether he wanted it more or to stop.

From this point on, it was nothing but a haze to August. The feeling of fullness came and went as his captor swung his hips back and forth, he had long since noticed how this until recently anal-virgin had made an orgasmic mess on the silk sheet below. Every few thrusts pushed August into another dry orgasm; his small testicles could only hold so much cum.

After a couple of hours, August felt his stomach was full to bursting, so much cum that it felt like he had breakfast, lunch and dinner in one sitting. He tried to ask for a reprieve, to beg for the big, red meat ravaging him to pull out so he could empty himself of all the cum, but how could he speak any intelligent words when his brain focused only on twerking back into the man that had ravaged his mind?

Another few hours later, the full feeling hadn't improved but surprisingly didn't worsen either, which was odd since the bandit had unloaded inside him several times. Now, he was laying back with August on his lap, he relaxed into a seat as he watched the broken toy bounce on his cock while grunting and whining with every impact.

The feeling of the boy toy's tiny feet on his thighs, the delicate lines of his back and spine, his soft hair tickling his abs, and the dainty hands that ran through the fur on his hips; all made him cum again and again into this little temptress. He knew that the brat must be so full of cum that it could be dangerous by now, but he couldn't bring himself to stop. 'This little sissy's body was practically created to satisfy cock, I'm sure he'll give me another surprise and won't need me to pull out."

And the tigerman was right, not once did the shaft stop moving in and out of August. Hours passed and it was already approaching sunset, just as the tiger slowed down enough for August to register that the day was ending, he heard a smug voice on top of him, "By the way, do you know how felines mate? On average, we cum around 200 times over a period of four days. This was taken a step further for beastmen, we can mate day and night for several days without tiring and we cum twice as much. Get ready, you'll be living as my cock-warmer for the next few days. Try to stay sane with that insanely sensitive body yours, you little sissy."

After that... there was no after that for August. He just felt dick, more dick, and even more cum shooting into him. He heard sounds and some gruel being stuffed into his mouth from time to time, he barely managed to sleep at some points but even his dreams were about dick filling him up. He was sure that he saw some sunlight and heard voices but he couldn't remember.

All he knew was he instinctively learnt several ways to use his hips to ride a dick the size of his thighs.

After who knows how long... the dick stopped moving.

143