Chapter 11 – Good boys
10.1k 8 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At that moment, August resolved to throw away his shame. For some reason, knowing that at least one person acknowledged the risk and courage it took for him to do this was enough. He loved to make dicks cum and being called a slut was a reward, but who just wanted that in their life?

After feeling the other elf's sincerity from that head-pat, August smiled gratefully in her direction. The smile turned into a smirk when he noticed something twitch under her cloak in response to his smile, he winked at her and turned to the other elf.

"Take it out."

"What?" She did a double-take at the boy who, in her opinion, was criminally cute with an ass that was definitely not 'cute'.

"Or are you telling me to lick it over your clothing? Fine." August put his face near the bars and stuck his tongue out, the bulge in the futa's cloak twitched in response to his small tongue wiggling a few inches away.

"Hah, you dumb tree-huggers must've been more desperate than I thought! Hahaha! Anyway, here's the light." One of the guards came in with a torch and set it on the wall next to the cell.

"Fuck off, I'm busy watching this bitch try so hard to get some dick. Come on! It's so close~ Reach those cocksucking lips out, pucker them and show me how much you want it slut!" The poor elf must've been so backed up, she almost forgot the objective when she saw the enticing view of August's adorable face reaching out his flexible tongue to her aching bulge.

A kick from her companion snapped her out of it, she then held out a small piece of wood to august and gestured to the torch. She then gave him the twig, but not before pinching his tongue, playing with it as she wished.

He could feel her smile under the cloak and he whimpered at the pain he felt when dug her nail into his tongue, 'great, so she's a sadist... wait, why the sarcasm? It really is great. Will she spank me as a reward for helping them escape?'

August knew he was utterly deplorable when he felt more motivation to escape from the thought of being used by a sadistic futa elf than getting his freedom. He also knew that the level of exhaustion he was feeling wasn't normal and might be why his thoughts were all over the place.

He continued to act out as he reached the twig into the flame, keeping an eye out in case either of the guards looked inside.

He used one hand to make sounds similar to gagging, he sucked on his fingers and reached the back of his mouth. But then the first problem appeared, he was too short to reach the torch!

"Good boy. Keep it up, don't stop using your tongue. You're a talented cocksucker, I knew those soft lips were meant to worship dick. Goood boooy~" Her condescending tone was driving him crazy, just thinking about how she would look at him like he was nothing more than a dog as he kneeled between her legs was making his abused ass tighten up. He was sure the buttplug was a few millimetres smaller already.

He turned to them in a panic, not sure what to do, there was nothing he could stand on after all. To his profound relief, the answer to the dilemma was an easy one; a longer piece of wood.

He took it from the elf, he noticed that she couldn't hold back and was stroking herself through her clothes, 'her dirty talk must have had an effect on both of us.'

This time he succeeded in making a fire and two of them were ready, standing around the small pile of leaves with their hands stretched out to burn the ropes binding them.

"Hmmm, if he's that good then I should have a try. Come here, if you really are a good boy then you can handle two cocks right?" August blushed furiously this time, even the two of them noticed and laughed. He couldn't help it; unlike the sadistic elf, the other one sounded like she was doting on her favourite pet when she called him a good boy.

He wanted to pet by her while she said that, preferably on her lap with her cock in him as a cherry on top. He quickly gave them the long twig, his hands were no longer just mechanically going in and out of his mouth, he was giving a show of what he could do instead, After all, he wanted to be a 'good boy'.

126