Chapter 19 – A VERY productive first time.
8.8k 19 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What's wrong August? A status issue?" The hand that was brushing through his hair stopped and Breina asked in concern when August made a sound out of bewilderment.

"Uh, no I'm fine. I just got an interesting Trait. Don't worry about it." How the hell did he get that ridiculous cheaty skill?! Increasing the max level is definitely not normal! There was so much that changed with so many extra levels that he wasn't sure where to begin! But the biggest issue was the skill to increase max levels, as soon as he understood what it did, his only thought was, 'If people find out them I'm fucked!'

At first, the stretched-out feeling was distracting but now it was like he fit her like a glove. Instead, the full and pleasurable feeling was making things even harder to ignore, every pulse of his heart or shift in position made him shiver. When Breina twitched inside him he almost moaned, he was getting more sensitive by the second.

Breina was making a small communication array with a unique code that can be used to directly contact the royal castle, she was feeling very comfortable with the small and bottom-heavy femboy on her lap. She was surprised when she felt him grinding on her and smirked when she realised he was feeling restless, but she need to concentrate which was difficult if he was bouncing on her cock.

"No moving, I'm trying to focus on making this array, if you mess it up then it's going to take me another hour or two to finish so sit still. I know it's hard for you to hold back with my huge cock filling you, but good boys do what they're told. Besides, your butt juices are overflowing and I like how desperate you are~"

August shivered when she patted his head, he knew that he wasn't going to get any relief any time soon and that his torment was going to keep going. "Yes, ma'am!"

"From now on, when it's just the two of us, call me mommy. What do you think? Who's mommy's good little boy?" Her voice was thick like honey and seductively enticing, he replied reflexively without hesitation.

"I'm mommy's good boy, I'll be the bestest cocksleeve and stay still. I'll keep mommy's cock wet and warm for comfort without moving." To keep from making a mistake, he crossed his legs on Breina's lap and kept his hands on his thighs.

"That's a good boy, if you keep still long enough, mommy will give you looots~ of milk as a reward." And so August's duty to keep still with close to a foot and a half of throbbing meat deep in his slick butthole began.

After ten minutes, his mistress had returned with some oranges, berries and what looked like a flat cucumber as her spoils. What she found was her new sex slave panting needly with a naughty-looking bulge up his sexy midriff and his enticing legs crossed and trembling. It was clear he was trying to keep his mind preoccupied with his status board as he was looking through it.

"Well, looks like aunt has already begun training you, that's nice. But your real training will wait till I get home and get my 'equipment' so enjoy the easy stuff for now." The soup was ready so she took some bowls carved from wood to pour it in.

In those ten minutes, August wanted to look at the past notifications to find out just how the hell he got so many traits and skills along with some very abnormal things such as the (Special) skills.

The answer was:

Achievement: First time! - Have your first sexual experience as a Sex Slave (+1Level) (Special) - Have your first ever sexual experience be your first sexual experience as a Sex Slave. (+2 Levels & +1 Random Bonus Point)
Achievement: Butt Slut - Have your first sexual experience be anal and only anal. (+1Level 'Anal' Skill)
Achievement: Victim - Have your first sexual experience as a Sex Slave involve being raped. (+1End)
Achievement: Beast-Lover - Have your first sexual experience with a beastkin as someone from another race. (+1Str)
Achievement: Level-fucker - Have sex with someone 10 levels above you and satisfy them (+1Level) (Special) - Have your first sexual experience as a Sex Slave with someone 10 levels above you and satisfy them (+1Level, +1Stat Point)
Achievement: Giant-fucker - Have sex with someone 100 levels above you and satisfy them (+2Mag) (Special) - Have your first sexual experience as a Sex Slave with someone 100 levels above you and satisfy them (+3Stat Point)
Achievement: (Special) Titan-fucker - Have sex with someone 250 levels above you and satisfy them (+Max Level) (Unique) -
Have your first sexual experience as a Sex Slave with someone 250 levels above you and satisfy them (+1Lottery Point, +1 Trait Point)
Achievement: (Unique) Olympic-fucker - Have sex with someone 400 levels above you and satisfy them (+1 Class Trait, +1 All-Stats) (Legendary) - Have your first sexual experience as a Sex Slave with someone 400 levels above you and satisfy them (+1Lottery Point, +1 Trait Point, +1 Non-Class Trait)
Achievement: (Legendary) Legendary Achiever! - Gain your first Legendary Achievement! (+Green Random Box)
Achievement: Cock-Sleeve - Have sex with someone who uses you as a tool for sex and leaves you hanging on their penis for convenience and pleasure (+1End) (Special) - Have your first sexual experience as a Sex Slave with someone who uses you as a tool for sex and leaves you hanging on their penis for convenience and pleasure  (+1Class Trait)

There were at least another dozen achievement notifications along with over twenty level-up notifications. One of the ones he saw answered some of his questions such as, how the hell did he not die from the damage at the start even though he only took one potion for the initial penetration injury?

Achievement: Abusive Sex - Have a sexual experience reduce your health below 80% (+1End, +10%Recovery) (Special) - Have your first sexual experience reduce your health below 80% (+1End, +1Cons)
Achievement: (Special) Brutal Sex  - Have a sexual experience reduce your health below 60% (+1End, +20%Recovery) (Unique) - Have your first sexual experience reduce your health below 60% (+2End, +5Cons)
Achievement: (Unique) Broken Sex - Have a sexual experience reduce your health below 30% (+1End, +10%Recovery) (Legendary) - Have your first sexual experience reduce your health below 30% (+1 Passive Healing Skill, +5End)

There was even a Sex Slave reward for that,

Achievement: (Special) Abused Sex Slave (+2End, +1Cons, +1Sense) - Gain the 'Abusive Sex' Achievement as a Sex Slave (Unique) - Gain the '(Special) Abusive Sex' Achievement as a Sex Slave(+5Str)

August gained 3+3 bonus points for his legendary achievement of getting the 'Unique Brutal Sex' as well as the 'Unique Broken Sex' as a Sex Slave. The real icing on the cake was instead the achievement as a Sex Slave for the legendary achievement,

Achievement: (Heroic) Broken Sex Slave -  Gain the '(Legendary) Broken Sex' Achievement as a Sex Slave (+1Active Heroic Healing Skill, +1Minor Polymorphic Change, +1Heroic Grade Material, +20Mag, +5 Lottery Points)

This also led to another Achievement,

Achievement: (Heroic) Heroic Achiever! - Gain your first heroic achievement. (+Blue Random Box)

So yes, it was perfectly understandable for him to make a strange sound in surprise.

106