Chapter 30 – Her royal COC- *cough* highness
6.8k 13 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the throne sat a woman, no, THE woman with THE cock! Her skin was a little darker than the usual dark elf, closer to a real ebony. Her long hair reached her ankles and flowed straight like a black, shimmering river, like a representative of the magical obsidian August had seen used often on the way.

Her appearance reminded him of a more toned and cool version of Olga from that famous hentai. Her chest was half a size smaller and firmer, also, her long and powerful legs stood out both enticingly and intimidatingly with every ripple of her muscles. Her royal dignity blended with her womanly yet dark atmosphere that weighed down overwhelmingly due to her incredible personal strength and confidence.

When this was all added, to what August believed, was the biggest, hardest and most wondrously menacing cock he had ever had the honour of laying eyes on... he wasn't even letting his dick think for him as he truly felt that it was inevitable that this woman stood at the top of an entire race.

"You can drool over this royal body later, slave. Now then, tell me how you came to be a prisoner of that feline vermin?" Her voice was strong and curt; as expected of someone who sat upon the throne of all dark elves, her regality made August feel like he was in the wrong if he didn't do as she commanded.

After they entered, Hertha and Breina bowed their heads and spoke in a foreign and musical language. It was clearly a special and magical speech but August could only point out that it was pleasant to the ears and helped calm his nerves. No matter how much he believed himself equal to others as a person, a belief stemming from the 21st century, it was undeniable that this dark elf was the queen by merit and not just bloodline; she was someone who deserved respect as she was worthy of the throne she sat on.

Maybe he relaxed too much, it was at that point that the queen then turned and spoke to him with a smirk on her beautiful face. Apparently, he was drooling as he stood there looking at her like a fool. He snapped out of it at her enquiry, 'I need proper sleep, I was dazed just a second after I relaxed and in front of someone who could literally spit a hole through me!'

Hertha had relaxed a little after the formal greeting, she sighed in resignation and said, "We've fucked him to sleep and then fucked him again while asleep and then again when he woke up so he's probably a little cock drunk. Please excuse my new slave, my queen."

It was odd to hear Hertha speak in a formal manner but it gave her previous wild vibe a military atmosphere instead, it made him suspect whether she was part of the army before... taking out the content of her words that is.

It was only after that he realised that he hadn't bowed on arrival, but he found it hard to do. Even though he was the type that would crawl and bark for dick, that was only because he was willing to, but he hated lowering his head. He wasn't Japanese, he was the type to salute instead in this kind of situation if he could. 'Luckily, they aren't asking me to kneel. I thought I would be beaten half to death for disrespecting their queen.'

"I suspect that he would react in a similar fashion regardless." Her chuckle at the end sent shivers down his spine in a different way than Hertha did.

Switching gears, August organised his words and answered, "My apologies, your majesty. My name is August and I no longer have a last name. I was the third child in my family and was raised isolated from the world for political uses. I managed to escape onto a caravan but we were attacked. From there I wandered in the forests for two days and ended up in the hands of the Tigerman bandit. After that, well, my mistress understands even better than I do."

"So you were simply an unfortunate victim who used his wits to escape. Very well, since you are candidate priestess Hertha's slave, you can stay to hear what will be said next." The queen turned solemn, her eyes carried a weight that felt like when he witnessed the court of a homicide case as a child. He felt it now more than ever; this woman had the power to alter this world with a single command.

It was impressive but... 'Why is her gorgeous cock hard this entire time? It feels so weird, it is alway- oh~' He noticed a wet sheen on her shaft as well as the fruit plates placed on the side, they were too far away for her to reach. 'She must have been having fun when we knocked.'

The queen looked at Hertha and paused, she then spoke. "I can confirm that, not only were there no traitors... there was not a single shred of residual magic other than yours at the scene."

55