Chapter 5: Neji appears
191 9 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Eito-kun!"

...Uh? Did someone said my name?

"Wake up!"

My mind finally regained all his senses. 

Opening my eyes, I hear a familiar voice shouting. 

It's the voice of Naruto Uzumaki, waiting outside.

"I'm going...!" I said in a lazy tone.

"Okay!" He didn't stop screaming, doesn't he know that I can still hear him without shouting? He's probably annoying the neighbors. 

Yawning and stretching at the same time, I step out of my bed and started to change.

After some time, I'm finally done changing my pajama clothes to a red and white strange clothing, I started to like this kind of style.

I started heading to the exit of my home without forgetting to grab some scrolls, totally about five of them.

"I'm here! Did you really needed to shout?" 

"Nope! It was kinda fun doing it." Doing his iconic pose, he said that with a small smirk. 

Seriously, sometimes I wonder what kind of thoughts goes trough the mind of this kid, oh wait, I kinda do.

Letting out a small sigh, I chuckle at the antics of Naruto. "Let's go then! I'll show you everything about chakra and some E-Rank ninjutsus that I have." We started walking to the forest. 

"Okay but what about the fireball one?" Right, I did tell him that I will be teaching him that ninjutsu. 

"Don't worry, I will keep my promise but you need to learn basic chakra manipulation to use the ninjutsu, it's part of the process." I just give him a pat on his back.

"Oh, then I will learn tha basics of chakra dattebayo!" With a determined expression, he pumped both of his fist into the sky.

What an extraordinary energy he has, it really shows his Uzumaki bloodline. 

So I decided to start a conversation "How was your day-" Before I was interrupted by bumping into to someone else.

What a bad way to start the day. 

"I'm sorry." I said reflexively. 

Naruto just chuckled at my misfortune, one day karma will get you kid.

"It is fine." The strangers voice said.

Now that I finally look at him, he looks familiar. 

Blank eyes, black brown hair with a serious expression, it is the one and only prodigy child of the Hyuga clan, Neji Hyuga. 

Who could have thought that I would be bumping into him of all people.

"Hey! You look familiar!" Said Naruto with a surprised expression, pointing a finger to the byakugan eyes.

Neji just looked at him. "Do I?" 

"Yeah! It's a girl that I helped of some annoying bullies, I think she's called Hinata?" Wow, this kid almost forgotten the name of his future wife. Not that I can tell him that, that would be super weird.

"Oh." Neji just expressed his emotion with an 'Oh', what a guy. "Well, I'm trying to find her."

As he said that, a new panel suddenly appears, this time I don't jump or flinch but it still scared me the heck out of me.

[ Special Mission: The lost blank princess (F)

Details: Find the lost Hinata Hyuga who is in the foreat and bring her to Neji Hyuga.

Time Limit: (0:00:07/2:00:00)

Rewards:

200 Points

50 Exp. ]

[ Do you accept the mission? (YES/NO) ]

Cool, a new mission. 

I mentally say yes.

[ Mission accepted ]

"Were going to the forest, if we find that girl were gonna tell her that you're looking for her." I said that with a Naruto nodding

I'm going to send Naruto to find her anyway, that way they can increase their friendship.

Neji just nods. "Then I will be leaving, thank you both of you for your cooperation."

Neji attitude is weird to me, he acts like an adult with the body of a kid. Something like that isn't normal for a kid.

Forget about it Eito, you can't do anything about it. "If you excuse us then." I started walking, Naruto just followed me behind before saying something to Neji.

"What is your name?" 

Neji stayed quiet for a few seconds. 

"Neji Hyuga."

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! See ya later!" Naruto said waving a hand to Neji, he really thinks that they will meet again. Well he's not completely wrong.

Neji just looked at Naruto with an amused expression and started walking to the direction that we just came from.

"Did you think that girl and that guy are siblings?" He asked with curiosity. 

"In the Hyuga clan, everyone is married to their siblings." 

"Really?!" He didn't really expect that answer.

"Yeah, it is to keep their kekkei genkai safe." Doing something so extreme like that shows their fear of losing something so valuable and the cage bird is another example of trying to control everything they can. 

The worst thing is the main branch, they have some kind of god complex over the sub Branch that they can't let them improve, it's mostly because of this problem that the clan decayed.

The only one who improved the abilities of the Byakugan, it was the shy and brave Hinata. 

"Is it really that serious?" Naruto couldn't comprehend why did they do such a thing

"Don't question it, people have their own ideas and we can't change that." Except you Naruto, your Talk no Jutsu is too powerful.  

"If you say so." He didn't touch the topic anymore.  

After ten minutes of walking we arrived to our destined place.

Sending Naruto to find Hinata shouldn't be to hard, there's some logic on this mission. The time limit is two hours and the difficultie rank is F, it doesn't mean that is going to take a lot of time to find Hinata, on the contrary, she's gonna be really easy to find. It just give us the two hours to take our sweet time, she will be probably leaving the forest in one hour and a half so isn't really necessary to find her, we can just wait here, that will be leaving us thirty minutes left to find Neji.

And now the description of the mission, it told the location of Hinata by describing that she's in the forest, so even if I didn't get the mission we'll be probably meeting her anyway. 

I could be wrong, but it's the most probably thing to happen.

...Did I seriously make a deep analysis on a low difficult mission? 

Let's just leave that thought behind and continue. 

"Naruto, can you go ahead? I forgot something on my house." I'm planning to bring Neji here, I need to finish the mission faster so I can complete the daily mission too and teach Naruto without any hitch.  

"Eh?! What about-" I didn't let him  to finish his setence by throwing him all the scrolls to him. He almost failed to catch them.

"One is for chakra control and molding, this one is for the body anatomy and his chakra pathways and the last three ones are E-Rank ninjutsus." I started to point every scroll function very fast.

"Wait a minute-"  A confused expression goes through Naruto.

"Don't worry! It's not gonna last long!" Starting running to the street's of Konohura.

"Wait!" He shouted one last time before giving up, deciding that was futile to stop me, he started walking in to the forest.

One thing done, two more to go

I got lost in the streets on the first time, but now I can remember some places that can guide me. I'm not the same Eito Fukuyama I was before, now I'm Eito "Not lost" Fukuyama

Okay, that was a silly thought. 

Searching every street and asking some information about Neji, I finally pinpointed his location, he was close to a flower shop looking at everywhere with his activated Byakugan. 

I slowly got close to him, don't wanna freak him out. "Neji-san."

He stopped using his Byakugan and looked at my direction. "It's you again." Yep, it's me again. 

"Naruto found Hinata in the forest."

Neji showed a confused expression. "Thank you for telling me but why did you trough all of that just to find me? You could have just tell her that I was trying find her."

Oh, right, since I needed to complete the mission I didn't think about this, Neji thinks that it's annoying to help someone's problem.  

So I showed him a shrug. "Naruto thinks you're a good person." I just told him a lie, I don't even know what he thinks about Neji.

Neji just opened his mouth and then closed it, he stayed in silence for a few seconds and then he started walking.

"Do you know where is the forest?" Wow, he leaved me behind.

"Yes." A simple answer for a simple question. I just nodded and started running, I needed to complete the daily mission too.

Man, there's so many things to do...

~~~

"...C'mon! Let's go, Neji-san is trying to find you!" What's up with this girl? Is she scared? And her face is red, does she have a fever?

"I-I-I... can wait here... You c-can go...!" She stutters a lot doesn't she? Maybe something really scared her!  

"Don't worry! There's nothing scary here! I will protect you if something bad happens." I tried to get close to her... Before a hand suddenly appear on my shoulder.

"WOAH!!!" Who scared me?! 

I looked behind just to see the kid with blank eyes. Dude! That's more scary looking at him so close!

"I am sorry, I did not meant scare you." With such a serious a expression I don't doubt it. Behind him I can see Eito-kun laughing, it's not funny getting scared.  

"It's fine." Not that I can be mad, it was just an accident. Besides... This just gave me a great idea!

Neji-san didn't say anything and started walking to Hinata-san.

"Let's go Hinata." Such a cold attitude, are they really siblings? 

"Okay Neji-nee-san..." 

Hinata got out of his hiding spot, wich is behind the tree and walked besides of his brother.

 "The patriarch is waiting for us." Hinata just nodded.

Oh wait! I forgot to say something to her! "Hinata-chan, let's play one day together!" She's a good girl, too bad I couldn't talk with her anymore

Hinata looked at me, trembling a little. "O-O-Okay!" Great! I got a new friend, this is the best! After that, both of them headed to exit the forest. 

Eito-kun who was watching everything snickered. " *There's nothing scary here.* You should have seen your face!" He laughed and mocked me.

"Don't laugh! If something grabs you just like that in a forest, you would have been scared too." Isn't reallly pleasant to someone sneaking like that to you.

He just rolled his eyes. "C'mon, let's just go. I will be teaching you everything about chakra." 

I feel humiliated. Good thing I will be learning a powerful ninjutsu! 

And one day... You'll be the one getting scared Eito-kun!

7