1: Trichia Orphanage
29.4k 30 256
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Serious question. Harem or no harem?
  • Harem <3
  • No.
Total voters: 158 · This poll was closed on Aug 28, 2022 03:08 AM.

"Oi, Asai hurry the fuck up. Unless you want more knuckle-sandwiches!"

Body covered in bruises, slowly limping down the cold, dark stone hallway. I usher myself onwards into the dark without bothering to reply to Clam's threats. Him and his goon squad did quite the number on me this time. I swear upon myself revenge if ever the chance is presented before me. 

Now, I don't really believe in ghost stories. However, as I continue my lonely pilgrimage I hear noises from beyond. Wooden furniture creaking eerily. A quiet, and sorrow-filled whimper echoes against the stone walls. Fucking-hell I'm not scared of this shit am I? I peer downwards, a quick check to ensure my pants are still dry. I notice my hands shaking. The rain continues to crash against the roof. Thunder cracks. My heart races.

As I encroach upon a wooden door. Against the heavy bass of my heartbeat I hear noises. Feral noises. Deep low Grunts accompanied by the quiet whimpering. Under the cover of heavy rain, I quicken myself. Rushing into the kitchen, my eyes on the prize. I swiftly grab the last slice of apple pie and make my return. 

As I return upon the door, I fall victim to my curiosity. I soldier myself closer, ignoring all the creepy as shit noises and peer through the small keyhole. As my eyes begin to adjust to the lighting. My brain barely manages to take in the information presented upon me.

There, inside. Sammy, one of the older girls who thank the lord for the eye candy, was naked, bound by rope and her mouth gagged. I believe she just reached adulthood recently? I continue peering in, watching as the older male aggressively rails her from behind. His face filled with satisfaction and ecstasy. He reaches forward to ruthlessly grope Sammy's sizeable bosom. My hero complex kicks in a little. I could return to the kitchen and obtain a knife to try save her. But, just prior to my action her gag falls out. Now free to voice herself.

"Yesss, more~ please. Uuu." Sammy continues to erotically whimper. The man's ego seemingly buffed by her moans.

"TAKE IT, TAKE IT, How do you like my holy sword?" He continues to pound her amidst grunts. "HERE IT COMES!" Wait, his body is emitting golden aura. Seriously dude? You're using skills to buff your body for this? After another grunt, the male climaxes inside her. Sammy's buxom body seemingly fatigued from the intense workout collapses onto the bed sheets. As his cock slips out, his cum gushes out of her honey pot. After a moment of post-nut clarity his eyes regain focus. He peers down and admires his artwork. A grin slowly grows upon his face. He leans in near her ears. "Do you desire another round against my holy sword?"

Sammy, upon hearing this giggles and nods her head. Her body though however remains flat on the bed, back towards the ceiling. The man, his cock still standing firm. Thanks to his buffs no doubt. He aims, and he once again impales her. 

Another thunder cracks, snapping me back to my mission. Whelp, guess I best hurry back, lest I desire more beatings.

...

"Well done Little Ass, I knew you could do it!" Clam and his goon squad snatches the prize out of my hand. Tch, they gobble the pie down without even offering a piece to me, the bread winner of this shithole. 

"Yeah well-" Joen takes another bite before finishing. "-done Ass-boy." He throws a thumbs up towards me. I clench my teeth, sweet-baby-Jesus I swear to god once I find myself a better alternative, I'm going to fuck you guys up.

Ignoring the lot I quickly climb back into my bunk bed. However, before I slumber, I perform my nightly ritual. No, not that. Get your brain out of the gutter. Upon entering deep focus something pops up in my mind.

[Asai: Level 5] 

I managed to level up it seems. Good thing even trash "go there, get me this, get me that." quests grants me experience. Although it would be nice if I would be given more information... 

 

 

07/12/2022: Insight

Dear men of culture

This is for readers who don't look at comment sections due to fear of possible spoilers etc.

The pre-100 chapters, I was very exploratory with my writing, taking influence from KR/JP/CN novels, I'm sure many will notice/feel it. In essence, I was testing out the waters and trying to find my flow, my fingerprint, my voice. Thus, In appreciation to all the readers who continued to enjoy and read the story, enjoying the plot and plot plot.

I pledge to never put Isekai Rohan's content behind a paywall. No 20+ hidden advanced-chapters, no hidden illustration/artwork, no side-stories or bonus-chapters all locked behind patreon. Everyone gets access to all of it for free. 

Once again, thank you for supporting the novel.

 

kophzi

 

P.S

To all the readers reading from third party websites, the [ Author ] and [ spoiler ] things you see are from scribblehub.com the original site of the novel. I've seen how messy it looks on those sites that don't have such code/format. Just so you know.

I do recommend reading on scribblehub, as you get access to comment-conversations/trivia and the votes/polls.

256