50
4.8k 10 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before bothering to answer the goon squad, Asai kicked them out and told them to come back tomorrow. Focusing his attention on Mel who was naked, he took her towards the bed and covered her with blankets.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" With great care and kindness, a soft and tender voice, he asked. She had missed his voice, his gaze. The way he treated her was completely unthinkable, and fundamentally different from the men of this world. It made her feel special and she had greatly missed his presence.

After forcefully forcing upon her multiple HP and stamina potions, and ensuring she was okay. The two cuddled in bed whilst Asai began to account his stories/travels. Of course, he omitted everything about Kosumi and Dhans. Chalking up his escape from the cave-in as luck.

As much as he desired to hear about hers, Mel had somewhat changed, something within her, her very being her core had changed. She had seen so much blood and death. Humans being treated like cattle. She had been captured early on before she could even return to Einhoren and call for help. From then on, she was sold and moved around and around like jewellery. 

Although she didn't want to delve into her experiences, she did reassure Asai that not once, had she engaged in any sexual activity with another man. On the other hand, another bandit leader, a woman at that had taken a liking to her, and thus, she somewhat belonged and was under the protection of the female bandit. This specific bandit was out on a mission and not yet back.

With his 20th century fantasies, he didn't mind any lesbian, girl on girl action. In fact, imagining it, he found it hot.

Deep down, she was just glad to be in Asai's embrace again.

...

After recharging her soul with his warmth, she asked.

"So, Asai. We're behind more than half a year's worth of sex. Are you going to fuck me, or will I have to rape you in your sleep?" Asai Chuckled.

"It's not rape if I give you consent. He gave her soft little lips a kiss. One in which she replied with greater fervour. Thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Reacquainting the two. To Mel's surprise, Asai had grown taller, and now sported a more lean and toned body. His baby fat was gone, his chest and biceps were great to fondle.

She brought her hands down to see if his penis had also increased in length. Her hands gliding across his abs reached in and started stroking his shaft. Asai reached down to nibble on her breasts. Leaving little love bites here and there. Suddenly, Mel's hand dropped and she started snoring. 

Asai blinked a few times in surprise before realizing just how tired Mel must've been, how much she had to endure. And now that he was finally here, she could ultimately relax and rest well. He decided not to wake up just for sexual gratification. He shall be blue-balled tonight and he didn't mind it.

More fun facts

In Rohan Blood Feud, there weren't that many efficient grind spots available, players were literally expected to kill others on a regular basis. As much as everyone wanted to peacefully grind and power level. It simply wasn't possible. Too many guild wars/KOS and evil players running rampant. Lvl 99 players loved running around one shotting lvl 30+ players.

PVP becomes enabled at lvl 30. whether you liked it or not. And the instant you left town, you became a target. Some players even had hobbies of refusing to let people out of town for laughs.

I'm also guilty of this, with my lvl 70 Ranger I could one tap people at the gates and run off before anyone saw me. XD

I'm explaining this because, as much as I want our MC to power level and grind. Experience resources truly are scarce.

84