144 Dawn
2.6k 6 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gray Dawn Tower

Morning after

 

Asai and Robin were currently in bed together. As the highest ranking person here, Asai took it upon himself to sleep in the master bedroom at the keep. Whilst the two rested, the knights, knight-trainees and surviving foot soldiers and levies celebrated. Eating and drinking away at the Elves' expense. What they couldn't finish, Asai would restock within his [Inventory]. However, as he still wished to keep his skills hidden, he couldn't blatantly make everything disappear. 

He had done his research. Courtesy of Princess Victoria Del Lagos. The capacity of storage rings weren't that great. Mostly used to store small items, travel kits and a few lunches. So, him abusing his skill would definitely paint a target on his back.

...

Whilst Asai was awake, and reviewing how pathetic his fight was. Robin was comfortably snoring away, enjoying his warmth. The [Ring of Prodigious Power] was now back in his possession. It seemed Robin's body and level wasn't strong enough and high enough to contain 215 points of MP. Perhaps in the future, once her levels further increase, he would try again. The strain was simply much to great.

...

The man had already received a short summary of the gate battle from Clam, and Gary. The two had survived the melee miraculously. However, they didn't come out of it unharmed. They had multiple wounds scattered across their bodies, and were now considered unfit for battle. As much as they wanted to stay, when the next supply drop arrives. They will also be sent back to Del Lagos with all the other injured men still capable of breathing. The good news was that apart from their glorious battle scars. They would be up and running by the end of the war.

He had another report in hand. It stated the number of fatalities. The cost of the battle. He shoved it aside for now, delaying the inevitable.

 

He leaned in and laid kisses all over her face. Her eyelids, her little nose, her cheeks and ears. Still deep asleep, Robin's arm swung, trying to shoo the annoyance away, frowning as she did so. He gave her one last kiss on the lips before leaning back to his side of the bed checking the system.

[Asai Trichia: Lvl 66->70]
[HP: 115 MP:115]
[Title: Monster]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Phantom Menace]
Summon up to two phantoms 50% of caster level

"Summons? Like ninja-jutsu clone stuff?"

 

[Robin: Lvl 59->63]
[HP: 100 MP:200]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Winged Foot]
Increases movement speed by 40%
[Disappear]
70% chance of Vanishing
[Divinity]
Increase Divine Elemental damage by 20% and Elemental defence by 10%.
[All in One]
Shoots 13 arrows at once. Each arrow deals 80% of normal attack.
[Detect]
Detect any players or monsters in Vanish mode within a 30 meter radius for 60 seconds.

"That's my girl!" Asai showered her with more kisses until she woke up. Her frown instantly faded, before she jumped the man. Whilst Asai had slept in just his underwear. Robin had slept in one of his tunics, which of course was much too big for her.

Now sitting on top of his crotch. She leaned forward to nibble his neck whilst grinding her hips against him, in an attempt to wake the little brother up. Leaning into his ear.

"Asai, I'm horny~ Please, will you fuck my wet sloppy pussy?" The little brother answered the call to battle instantly! Eyes wide open in surprise.

"R-Robin! Who taught you those things?" "She reminds me of someone!"

"Annie taught me!" "Or well, I watched her." Helping herself, she pulled his cock out, stroking it a few times, trying to get it to become harder. Spitting onto her hand before applying her saliva onto the head. "It feels good when I use my spit right? How about this?" She began to spin her wrists in twirls and circles upon his cock.

In response, Asai could only shiver and nod in defence. Now that he was ready, Robin slipped her panties to the side and prepared to shove it in. When Asai suddenly grabbed her by the waist. 

"Wait, I don't want the skill to become stronger than it already is." "As much as I want to make love to you, I don't want you to feel more pain... Please understand Robin."

She nodded, before she jumped out of bed, pulling him out with her. She went over to one of the luxurious looking desks that had a large mirror attached to the wall. Placing her hands down, she wiggled her butt.

Her intention obvious to him. He pulled out some lubricant from his [Inventory] courtesy of Mr Dream. Using more than necessary to ensure that he didn't hurt the girl. He slowly plunged his penis into her back door. Her body instantly tensed up, Asai would wait until she was ready and then repeat until the entirety of his cock was deep inside her warmth.

Rather than Asai beginning to thrust, Robin started to rock herself and slam her butt into his groins. From his vantage point, he could see Robin from the mirror. Her face was now flushed, biting her lower lip in lust. The tunic she borrowed dangling enough that he could see her breasts gently swing as she continued to pound herself at the man. Having enjoyed enough of the eye-candy he grabbed her by the love handles and started his own assault. 

One that Robin deeply enjoyed. No pun intended.

...

The two would end up missing out on breakfast, and only emerging for lunch. 

Just in time to see the injured off, as they joined the delivery-wagons and knights back towards human territory.

back towards home.

 

 

I can only imagine the amount of outrage that would occur if one day I randomly killed of our best girl.

Hell, I'll be outraged towards myself too!

-
p.s There's this one skill, I can't wait to give it to Robin. Oof

60