32 Breaking The Rules
504 13 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Almost 3,300 words.

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and I was alone. It wasn't as shocking as it could have been, thanks to Dragon's drone floating there beside the bed. When my eyes fell upon the large floating thing's camera, yesterday's events ran through my mind again and I took a deep breath and let out a long and drawn out sigh.

“Good morning, Alex.” Dragon's voice whispered in my ear.

“Morning.” I said and sat up as I pushed the thin blanket off. I went to the bathroom and took another shower, even though I didn't sweat or anything the night before. I had spent way too long in Ellisburg and not washing myself to ever think that going for a day without a bath or a shower was a good idea.

I was done quickly and dried off, then went to my suitcases and packed my old clothes and dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Having a 6 foot 2 inch tall muscular body and looking 20 years old was a huge benefit to both wearing normal clothes and people not questioning why a teenager was by himself or was without adult supervision.

My hair had also started growing back during the last few days, so I had brought my eyelashes and eyebrows back, too. I looked almost normal when I looked in the mirror and nodded at my reflection. I went back out to the room and packed up my used clothes before I sat on the bed again to look at my phone.

It was only 6:30 in the morning and I didn't have to check out until noon, which meant I had a bit of leeway for leaving my suitcases behind. I wasn't going to take it, though. With my luck, they would be picked up by the cleaning staff and either thrown out or tossed into the lost and found, because there were no nametags on them.

I did a quick search to look up Carol Dallon's normal office hours and she went into the office at 8 in the morning, so I had some time before I needed to call. Should I wait that long, though? Did what she was doing for me count as her official duty for the law firm she worked for or was it separate because it involved capes and she was handling it as a personal case instead?

With a sigh, I put my phone away and picked up my bags and the room's passkey. I left the room and went down in the elevator to the clerk there. It was a different woman and I passed in my key and signed out. She didn't ask me why I was leaving so early or commented on it, so I left and walked down the street towards the nearby suburbs.

I crossed six streets almost instantly before I reached the area where the Dallons lived. It didn't take me long to see that the cars were there and I moved around to peer into the kitchen window. I felt relief to see a 35 year old woman with short wavy blonde hair sitting at the table and sucking down a cup of hot coffee like it was ambrosia.

I chuckled at the sight of Carol trying to force herself to wake up and went to the front door. I didn't ring the doorbell, though. Waking up the rest of the house wouldn't be a good thing, so I knocked. I could hear her chair skid on the floor and her almost rushed steps as she crossed the kitchen and the living room to reach the door. It only opened an inch, just enough for her to look out.

“Hello, Miss Dallon. I'm sorry for not calling first. I thought it was too early in the morning to disturb you.” I said as an explanation.

“It's still too early.” Carol groused.

“I know, which is why I knocked and didn't ring the doorbell.”

Carol's eyes widened slightly, then she nodded and opened the door all the way. My eyes immediately took all of her in and she was wearing a nice baby blue silk robe that reached her ankles and it was tied with a thin sash. The surprising thing was that she had a fairly large chest and she was not wearing a bra. The morning air was brisk and she had just received a face full of it.

“Come in, Alex.” Carol said and shivered. Her nipples popped right out to greet me as well and I successfully resisted the urge to greet them back.

“Thank you.” I said and stepped inside and she closed the door behind me. I put my suitcases down out of the way and she gave me a pointed look. “I didn't want to leave my things in a random hotel room.”

Carol nodded and walked back across the living room and into the kitchen. I followed her and she went to the counter to refill her coffee cup. She motioned to the machine and I shook my head. She sat down and nodded at the chair across from her. I sat and didn't say anything as I did my best to not stare at her breasts. She obviously saw me trying to not look and smirked at me.

“Before you ask, I'm wearing something under my robe.” Carol said and reached down to untie the robe and pushed it open to show me. It was a t-shirt that had the words, 'Yes, I really am a bitch. Go fuck yourself.', written in bold letters across the front.

I snorted and slapped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing out loud.

Carol looked pleased at my reaction. “I'll give you three guesses who had this made for themselves.”

It took me a few seconds to calm down enough to answer. “Amy.”

“It's surprisingly well made and comfortable, so I had to confiscate it as punishment.” Carol said and took a sip of coffee.

“That's reasonable.” I agreed and thought about Amy and her believing that she was the Queen of Snarkiness. “You must have quite the collection of quotes by now.”

Carol gave me another smirking smile before she took another sip of coffee. She also left her robe open and my eyes drifted down on their own to look at her chest. I was just reading the quote again. I was. It was a very interesting quote, even with the two poking dots that screwed up the punctuation.

We sat there quietly as Carol finished her cup of coffee and she let out a sigh of either relief or resignation as she put the empty cup down.

“I think we can get down to business now. My head's sufficiently caffeinated.” Carol said.

“I was going to ask about that. Are you handling this thing for me as part of the firm or on your own as my personal lawyer?” I asked her.

“Why?” Carol asked and looked curious.

“I was wondering if we had to handle it only during your off time or if you were using office hours to handle it.” I said.

“It's technically on the side, since you hired me and not the firm to handle things for you. Although, my firm had a nice burst of popularity for having one of their lawyers get such a huge settlement out of the PRT.” Carol said and stood.

I had to physically fight my instincts to not let my eyes drop to the bottom edge of the t-shirt to see how long it was.

Carol must have seen my struggle because she huffed and didn't close her robe. “Go ahead and look. It's my fault for not tying my robe again.”

My eyes immediately dropped to where my instincts were screaming at me to look and I caught my breath. “Oh, sweet lord.” I whispered and my jeans became incredibly tight as I grew hard for her.

Carol saw my reaction and looked down at herself, only to see that her t-shirt had bundled up at her waist and left her bare from her abs down. It revealed a very small pair of panties that were only a piece of string across her hips with a mesh see-through triangle in the middle that barely covered her. It didn't hide anything at all.

“Damn.” Carol whispered and pulled her t-shirt down. It fell just past her hips to cover her up and she blushed from embarrassment.

For some reason, I didn't want her to feel like that for such an easy mistake to make, so I instantly undid my jeans and pulled them and the edge of my boxers down as I slowly stood. Carol gasped as her eyes dropped down to see me fully erect for her and her face changed from embarrassment to desire. She even bit her bottom lip briefly and then licked her lips to plump them.

I made a bit of a show of it as I carefully tucked myself back into my underwear and off to the left, then slowly pulled up my jeans and zipped myself up. She could still clearly see the bulge there and her eyes roamed over it several times before she lifted her gaze from there to look at my face.

I walked around the table and gave her my best disarming smile. “A mutual oops moment was appropriate, don't you think?” I asked her. I didn't know why I was okay with her seeing me exposed like that, though.

Carol looked like she was at a loss for words, so I held a hand out to her. She grasped onto it like it was a lifeline and she took a step forward to hold it against her chest. My eyes widened at her blatantly letting me feel her chest through the thin cloth of the t-shirt and that little smirk of a smile was back on her face.

“I think you're more of a man than anyone else I've ever met.” Carol said and didn't let my hand go.

That was a fairly loaded statement and I couldn't tell you what I was feeling. Was it desire or just a need for someone other than Vista to show an interest in me? Shouldn't I be going to Miss Militia to grope her if that was the case? Wasn't she supposed to be the next in line?

Without thinking of the implications of my actions, I did what I always did when I shook someone's hand and absorbed all of Carol's damage. She gasped and her entire body shivered as her expression changed from teasing to utter desire. Suddenly, she proved she was quite strong as she pushed me and I landed on my back on the kitchen table and my erection was exposed to the air once more as she tore off my jeans and underwear.

“Thank you, Alex!” Carol said and went down on me.

It was my turn to gasp as a very experienced woman used her mouth and pretty much had her way with me for several minutes. Her tongue did things that made me even harder and I could feel my testicles preparing for an explosive shot. Before I could warn her I was about to come, her hands grabbed my shaft and my balls at the same time and she moaned as I blew my load and she swallowed it all.

I finally came back to my senses when her mouth made a smacking sound as she released her hostage. “Miss Dallon, your husband...”

“Mark and I are separated.” Carol said and threw off her robe and yanked off her t-shirt. Her hand reached down to snap the string of her barely there panties and she climbed on top of me, her slit was dripping wet and she rubbed it on my still hard shaft. “He only stays here because it's cheaper than renting anywhere else and he gets to stay close to the girls.”

“But... but...” I tried to protest.

“He doesn't take his medication most days and stays in his room, so don't worry about it.” Carol said and ground herself onto me. “Good god, Alex. I haven't felt this good since... I've never felt this good. Is that a side effect of your healing power?”

I could only nod, because she smiled at me and lifted me up to line herself up. “W-wait... I... I love Vista.”

“You're not with her anymore.” Carol said and her loud moan echoed in the kitchen as she shoved her hips back to jam me all the way inside of her.

Just over eight inches of my thickness plunged into her depths was apparently her limit and a perfect fit for her, because she yelled and came as she squirted on my abs. Her whole body shook and she had a look of euphoria on her face. After a moment, she started rocking her hips.

“Ohhhhhh... mmmm... oh, god... mmmm... god, god, god.” Carol moaned as she moved.

I pretty much just held on as she worked herself over using my body, and boy, did she know how to work herself over. She knew exactly what she needed to get off and she used me ruthlessly to make herself feel really good. On the plus side, it felt... excuse the pun... fucking fantastic!

I blew my load twice inside of her before she seemed to shake herself, then she climbed off of me and the table to bend over the stove to present her toned ass to me. She didn't have to ask me to climb back on because I was already back inside of her and driving myself into her as hard as she wanted it. We had soaked the table already and were doing a good job of doing the same to part of the stove and the floor.

“What the fuck are you doing?!?” Amy's surprised voice asked.

I didn't stop moving, mainly because I was sure Carol would smash me with a hard light construct if I tried. Her t-shirt quote was a dead giveaway for how she would react if you disappointed her.

“I couldn't pay...mmm... for Alex to heal me and Mark... ohhhh... so we worked out... ahh! ...an alternate method.” Carol easily lied between moans.

Amy just stared at her naked ass as I slammed into it and didn't say anything in response.

“Fresh pot... of coffee.” Carol said and moaned as she came and squirted on the front of the stove.

Amy shook her head and walked around us to the coffee pot on the counter and poured herself a cup, added a bit of sugar, and went to the kitchen table. “For fuck's sake! You fucked on the table, too?”

“Started... mmm.... there. Alex is... so accommodating.” Carol responded.

“Of course he is.” Amy said and walked back over to the counter to lean against it. The sullen look on her face didn't change as she sipped her cup of coffee and watched us. “How's Vista?”

“We had to... legally break up.” I said and I was surprised I didn't feel guilty, which would bother me later, I was sure. I felt myself build up and lightly slapped Carol's ass. “Next deposit?”

“Mouth.” Carol said and I pulled out and she turned around and dropped to the floor on her knees and slipped her mouth right onto me and took another shot right down her gullet. She swallowed it all once more and eased back to look up at me with a smile on her face. “Why does it taste like vanilla?”

“A perfect body doesn't just mean it looks perfect and works at the best efficiency.” I lied. I wasn't going to tell someone that hated Amy's biotinker power that I changed it using another biotinker's power.

Carol easily accepted that explanation and gave me another lick. “I'd like to continue this, except I need to get to the office.” She stood up and quite a lot of different fluids slid out of her and down her thighs. She scooped some up and licked it off of her fingers before she gave me a smug smile. “I'll call you later with any new details about your situation. For now, you can say here in the guest room.”

Amy and I watched Carol as she gathered up her clothes and walked away.

“You know that was totally fucked up, right?” Amy asked and took a drink of coffee.

“Yes. I would have approached her differently if I had known she was suffering from over two decades of mental trauma, deathly fear, and physical beatings from hero work.” I said and Amy's mouth dropped open. “I'm pretty sure you're going to see a significant change in her personality with all that weight off of her shoulders.”

“Wh-wh-what?” Amy asked me, shocked. “H-how... how did you...”

“I absorb all damage from someone, including from up here.” I tapped my temple. “Thanks to your lessons and after what I went through in Ellisburg, I can tell what someone is suffering from when I take it all.”

“Even... even from brains?” Amy asked in a soft voice.

“Yes, which was why Carol was so happy. She pretty much jumped me after I healed her.” I said and Amy nodded. “I tried to stop her before she went too far and she told me that her and Mark were separated. It was kind of difficult to say no to her once she got going.”

“I know.” Amy scoffed. “They have been apart and living together for years. They still kiss and make up occasionally; but, they pretty much live their own lives while living in the same house.”

“Mark doesn't have much of a life if he stays inside all the time.” I said and then thought about Carol. “And Carol overworks herself constantly and takes it out on everyone, especially you, because of the overwhelming stress she's under. She does way too much for only one person to handle it all.”

Amy had no response for that, so she avoided answering me and looked down at my nakedness. “Is that going away anytime soon?”

I looked down at my still erect member and back at her face to smile. “It doesn't want to.”

Amy huffed and then barked a laugh. “Put your weapon of destruction away, foul demon!”

“As you command!” I said and saluted on my forehead and then did a little salute on the head of my penis.

Amy laughed and shook her head. “I must be crazy to laugh after seeing what just happened.”

“I've shaken your hand more times than I can count, so you're not crazy.” I said and picked up my ruined jeans and boxer shorts. “Can you show me to the guest room? I need a quick shower.”

“Come on, follow me.” Amy said and poured another cup for herself and led me through the kitchen to the living room and down a short hallway to point at a door. “Through there. It's fully stocked.”

“Thanks.” I said and disappeared inside and had a quick shower, dried off, zoomed past her to grab my suitcases and went back inside, changed into clean clothes, and came back out. “All done.”

Amy stared at me with wide eyes. “How the hell did you do that so fast?”

“Practice.” I said and motioned for her to start walking. “Cleaning supplies? I might as well clean up the mess.”

Amy nodded and led me to a small closet and then back to the kitchen. I quickly got to work cleaning and sanitizing everything to her satisfaction.

24