Chapter 9 – I will be the one to climb this mount
3k 9 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What will be the kingdom called ?
  • Lolicon Paradise Kingdom Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Elfrait Kingdom Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Cromgart kingdom Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Caramba Kingdom Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Deez Nuts Kingdom Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Moonstar Kingdom Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Zinstra Kingdom Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Cristonian Kingdom Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Kristonica Kingdom Votes: 3 18.8%
Total voters: 16 · This poll was closed on Aug 23, 2022 05:34 PM.

I am doing poll to chose the name of the kingdom where MC lives from the list of suggested by the pervs and d̶e̶g̶e̶n̶s̶ enlightened people of the very comment section. Blame them for any crap that comes out of this idea 🤣.




Noah calmed down when the Ugly Bastard transformation skills time had run out and he turned back to his usual appearance.

Then he went back to his mind's realm to see what the system's plan was. 

*Conditions for system development have been met. System is adjusting settings*

*Settings have been successfully adjusted*

Noah looked around but did not see any changes.

"So what's the difference?"

*Please check the CS screen*

Noah looked at it and noticed that besides the usual canvas full of people's conversation there were added a new empty line and magnifying glass from the right side of it.

"What's this?"

*Search*

"Search what?"

*What you want to read*

"What do I want to read here?"

*Anything from all the sub-libraries connected to the main library where CS is situated*

"I still don't get it. What information do these libraries contain?"

*I have no information as of yet*

"...."

*....*

"How do I fucking use this then?!"

*System did not have enough evolution energy to make the access to the library information in any more convenient way. So please do not blame the system. However I suggest you try what the creator of this post said.* Offered system, highlighting one particular post in the comment section. This was the post with a link and a picture suggested to read.

"What's this blue line of strange words and numbers? Is that some code"

*Yes, this is a so-called redirection link. Apparently all information in the library has a path that you can follow to enter it. Link allows you to follow this path to find this information in other ways than searching it on your own.*

"How do I use it?"

*Will it like you touch it*

Noah tried that and to his surprise a small window appeared suggesting a few actions. One of the suggested actions was "Open link" so he chose this option.

Suddenly the mind world trembled and burst into light as if the sun suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Noah stood on the ground before some big stone building full of crystal windows. Teenagers were walking towards this building with hurried steps as if they were late for something.

"Whaaat the…." Noah looked at it in utter shock. "System? Where am I"

*You are still within your mind realm* 

"What is happening then?"

*The information from the opened library is transferring to your mind. What you see is a record of what is saved in that library.*

"These people…They look so real. Can they see me?"

*This is simply a record. User has no way of interfering with it in any way. You are just a spectator.*

Soon the world started to change and Noah was transferred into the corridor of that building. He was looking at an ageing man walking through the corridor followed by a young man. 

An ageing man was talking to the young man, but that guy had an indifferent face and seemed to ignore the man talking to him.

Soon they both reached some door and slid it open. Ageing man entered the room leaving the young man alone in the corridor. Inside a room full of other teenage boys and girls sitting behind the tables, this man stood in front them and said:

"Today we have a transfer student joining our school. He will be studying in this class, together with you all. Please enter."

This is school? Said Noah to no one in particular. 

What is this material? It looks like stone. And these crystals like clear glass windows. This is amazing. How is this possible to make them so big? He marveled at everything he saw.

After the teacher's words a young man entered the class as well and stood near the teacher, facing the class full of students.

"I am Mori Buntarou" said the young man with an indifferent face.

Since then a story about that boy's school life has begun. Noah saw boys arguing on the roof and that astonished look on Mori's face when he looked from the roof. It looked like this was the first emotion that ever appeared on his always indifferent face.

Soon Noah saw how this boy started to climb the pipe to the roof's top. An screamed to stop him although he knew he could not interfere with him. When the boy almost fell to the ground from a few floors heights, Noah's heart almost stopped from fear. But what he saw next made him forget even how to breathe. When the boy jumped into the void to reach the ledge, Noah screamed and begged God to help this poor sod within his heart. When the boy managed to grab the ledge against all odds and finally climbed to safety at the rooftop. Noah jumped in place screaming profanities and crying from happiness.

Since then the story developed and Noah watched as that boy, that dwelled in depression, had found one thing that gave him the will to live. The joy of climbing the top. Observing this story of a boy climbing mountains against all odds. Reaching the top regardless of his torn to blood palms and danger of death at any of the smallest of mistakes, Noah lived through this boy's life together with him bathing in the joy of success from climbing the mount at the risk of death.

Noah did not know how much time passed and he did not care. He was transfixed with this story. All outside world seemed to disappear and all that mattered was this world. Finding out what will happen next. Finding out how far he will reach, what odds he will overcome. Soon Noah reached the end. The world dimmed and slowly faded, leaving only Noah standing in the darkness. What was different though is the huge mount in the middle of his mind realm.

"This…was….magnificent" said Noah and then started to cry.

After some time when Noah finally calmed down he looked at the mountain before him.

"I see it now system"

*What are you talking about?*

"The path in front of me. I see it now. I am at the very bottom of the mount. And there are all odds against me. But this is the mount I must climb. When I reach it, I will be at the summit of the world. Overcoming these odds is what makes us stronger. I must not fear them. I must face them and conquer them. Only then will I attain the true joy of climbing the top of the power mount of this world."

"No matter how high the top, I will be the one to climb this mount."

*****

Thousands of kilometers away on the top of a white as snow tower a Godly beauty dressed in the white dress reaching ground with intricate golden ornaments stood gazing into the distance.

A light knock sounded from the door behind her.

"Enter" said this gorgeous woman with a sweet as honey voice.

Man dressed in the bright violet in color silken cassock walked inside the room. Guards standing outside closed the door behind him when he walked in.

Once he was a few meters behind the lady, he kneeled on one knee.

"I have come at your call holy lady" said the man, standing with a knee and one fist touching the floor and stare directed only to the floor beneath himself, not daring to raise his eyes"

"I have sensed a surge of malign from the east, that can only be produced by a strong source of miasm. The rot that is plaguing the world everywhere that demons pollute with their presence. An this one is particularly strong."

Hearing these words, the man trembled slightly but did not produce any sound of movement.

"Send notice to the (The name chosen by poll) Moonstar kingdom. Order them to investigate immediately. This is the highest priority order."

"Understood" man stood up immediately. But still remained bent while bowing and looking down. He took a few steps back, then turned around and walked out of the room leaving this gorgeous lady alone in the silent room.

She remained silently standing gazing to the east with her bewitching bright green as if two emerald eyes. Her slightly weaving hair trailed her shoulder and spine to her succulent peach like ass protruding through her dress. Bright and fiery red-orange as if burning in flames waves of hair lay on her sumptuous breasts, that the thin silky dress was hugging as if it was a second skin. These two holy mounts unreachable to any mortal touch looked even more opulent with her two tender hands crossed under them pushing them ever slightly up, making them look like the highest and the most mesmerizing mountain peak of the world. She was the power of this continent. However she did not know yet that there was a man at the very bottom, with a firm gaze turned up setting out to climb her unreachable mounts.

95