Chapter 58 – Wet dream (18+)
1.5k 3 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lina" Spoke familiar voice from behind her. She turned around and saw that handsome young man that she took a liking to when he came for the first time to register at the guild with an impatient man that he called as brother. They did not stay long as his brother hurried him all the time. Soon after the news of his death in the labyrinth appeared. Since then she did not see this face anymore. Even though he came back alive his face looked different. Rougher, more mature and with a slight beard. This time he appeared in front of her in his original self, without disguise. She couldn't help but reach out and touch that face. 

When she gently touched his cheek, a warm lean hand slowly covered her stretched out hand holding her in that position as if enjoying that moment.

"I was worried." She said softly

"I am fine." He answered, still holding her hand to his cheek.

"You look sad." Said Lina and came closer.

His right hand slowly hugged her from behind pressing her to his chest.

"I was sad before I saw you. I feel a lot better now." He told her to calm down her worry, while she slipped her hand around his waist and sunk into his embrace.

"This place is so beautiful. Where are we." He asked, a bit later after enjoying her warmth for some time while looking around still holding her in his hands.

"This is the field that I once saw in my childhood when I traveled with my parents. I come here every time I feel sad. I hoped it would help you to lift your sadness." She said looking at the side.

"It is so beautiful." He said, looking at the hills covered in flowers of all kinds of colors stretching into the horizon. As if the ground was covered in a colorful blanket there was no space that was not covered with bright colored petals.

"Actually I barely remember that field, so I fantasize of how it must have looked. I wish I could see the real one again."

"In that case we should visit that field someday."

She looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"Will you take me there, Noah?"

"Once I become stronger, I will take you there, I promise." He said.

She stood up on her toes and placed a kiss on his lips. Then moved slightly away from him and looked into his eyes. Some spark passed between them. He hugged her tighter and their lips met each other again. Kissing this time stronger and deeper. As if glued together they devoured each other's tongues while breathing hard.

He started to kiss her cheek and collar moving slowly to her shoulder, while uncovering her other shoulder from under her dress with his other hand. She pushed him back and reached for his shirt, unbuttoning a few at the top and then pulling it up over his head and dropping it to the flower cover ground leaving him standing with his bare torso.

She gently rubbed his chest with her hands enjoying the feeling of his bare skin on her fingers and then pushed him to the ground.

While he lay in the flowers looking at her gazing down at him with heated and lustful eyes. She reached to her dress shoulder straps and pulled them over her shoulders releasing her dress that fell slowly to the ground at her feet. 

"Like?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of him even for a second gazing into his burning eyes.

"Love it." He said and she smiled at him and dropped down at him sitting over him with her knees on the ground at his sides. She bent over his torso and kissed him fervently.

While they kissed her hand slid on his naked skin and reached for his trousers. Without stopping, her hand went over them and reached the bump that was sticking out between his legs.

After some time of rubbing it through his pants she felt it was not enough she needed to feel its heat in her hand. Feel how strong and hard it was for her. She straightened up breaking their intense kiss and started to open the belt and moved his pants down his legs uncovering his hard tool that was left peaking upward now that it was uncovered from the clothes that hid it from her.

She reached for it with all the intense need and with burning desire slowly stroked it with her palm enjoying its heat. She could not hold her hunger for it and opened her mouth gobbling it down into her mouth and started to suck it with wanton in her every slurping move up and down his whole length.

After she smeared him with her juices she stood up and moved up standing with her sex hole over his sex stick. Gazing into his eyes, seeing in them the same unrestrained desire as in her own she slowly sank down touching their private parts and shivering from feeling the heat of his cock head that poked at her.

She pressed harder and his spear pierced her reaching inside her in one go once she dropped down, unable to hold herself from that intense feeling.

He held her in his hands while she shuddered in his hands having a small orgasm just from him poking her deepest part. Then she stood back up into a sitting position with his cock buried inside her to the root and gaze at him while slowly standing up moving her hips up and sliding on his cock bringing immense pleasure to the both of them. Then she moved down again, sinking in his cock and fully burying it inside herself with a loud moan. Then she started to move more, riding him slowly enjoying his cock thoroughly.

He reached his hand to her magnificent breasts that danced in front of him while she rode his cock, and started to rub them, palming them and gently turning and squeezing her nipples. She moaned loudly from the new intense feeling and started to move faster while slamming into him harder.

He felt her tight cunt sliding on his dick while his cock head felt poking at the tender flesh every time she fully dropped down on him and started to moan in tact with her, heating her desire even more. He wanted to make her cum and she wanted to make him cum inside as well. Both of them moved to meet each other's bodies slamming hard into each other.

She grabbed his hands from her breasts and pulled them away in front of herself. They locked their fingers in a hold and touching each other palms she leaned on his outstretched hands and started to slam into him with even more intense vigour.

Their moans of pleasure sounded around the field reaching the skies. After a few moments his spine bent up lifting her upward while she turned her head up gazing into the sky with an open wide mouth still holding his hands and screamed with intense voices into the sky. Petals all over the field flew up from the ground and soared upward in a multicolor rain that hailed from ground to the clouds above them. Skies trembled with every shiver that traveled through her body from every pump of hot liquid that his cock filled her with.

After their peak of pleasure passed she dropped on his chest and they lay with blurred eyes breathing hard while their bodies were still connected. They lay breathing hard in silence. A few minutes later Lina stood up on her hands and watched inti his face with a smile, then reached out to him and kissed him gently. 

"We need to change that." she said, reaching out with a hand for his forehead and picking something up.

"What's this?" He asked, surprised seeing a small slip of paper in her hand. 

"My skill." She said and showed him the paper. "That's what gave you off." She said while he read what was written in it.

"Well you did eat me after all."

"Not even close to enough." She said then she touched the paper and the words on it changed. Now there was an additional sentence: Best lover in the world.

He smiled at her and she put the paper back where she took it from.

"Now all will know how good I am and want it too."

"Don't put your hopes up, jerk. Only I can see this note."

"Wow. Such a beautiful flower field." A gentle voice sounded from above them. "Did you create it?"

Lina jumped up from a startle looking to the side where she saw a young woman with a little girl's smile on her face looking at her while she covered her breast.

Next moment Lina jumped up from her bed pulling her blanked toward herself and looked around in shock. Sun was starting to flow into her room bringing the morning into the room. After a few moments she finally calmed down and realization dawned on her. She opened her blanket looking at herself between her legs where her panties were so drenched they wet the bed under her.

"Wet dream? Seriously? What am I fifteen?" She groaned while facepalming and combing her hair back.

"God, I am drenched….Damn you Noah. What are you doing to me, damn it." She whispered while remembering the dream. Heat started to travel through her cheek reaching her ears that started to burn.

*Aaaigh. Voiced Lina covering herself with a blanket over her head hiding under it. Laying in bed she was thinking of the man that made her feel so good in the dream.

*****

Noah woke up early in the morning coming out of the tent with a smile of a Cheshire cat on his face, making Paula and her team look strange at each other.

"I see you are in high spirits today, boy. That's good." Said Paula. "Come here and eat. You'll need strength for today's training."

Noah groaned after hearing it. "Can't you be a bit gentler, Lady Paula?"

"Don't call me Lady. That's for young girls. Call me grandma Paula or just granny."

"You don't look like a granny to me." Said Noah coming closer.

"We will repair that naive brain of yours later too, boy. You should remember that leveling up gives high vigor and vitality. The most powerful people would live a lot longer, looking a lot younger than they really are. Don't trust the youthful appearance, boy. There are old.monsters out there that look like young girls yet can tear you apart like a slip of paper." Said Paula, giving him a plate with porridge.

"Ummm, how old are you then?"

Paula smacked his head with a spoon.

"Don't you know you should not ask that of a lady."

"But you said, you aren't a lady." Muttered Noah rubbing his head and earned another smack.

"Old enough to be called a granny by that brat Jake. Is that enough for you?"

"Yeah you really are a granny if even that old man calls you that." Said Noah.

After they ate with Noah rubbing his three bumps on his head the whole time, they began his training again.

65