Chapter 70 – Building trust (18+)
1.9k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When her dress slid down her body she was left standing with her back toward him while gazing into his eyes in her black lace lingerie with garter that held her thigh high stockings. Lace covered only partly her magnificent shapely ass that so mesmerized him with its sway whenever she walked in front of him even through the dress. Now that his gaze slipped over it with barely anything to cover it, showing him full glory of what she had to offer, his hesitation gave way to his desire.

Noah stepped inside the room and pushed the door close. While leaning on it with a bit of heavy breath.

"You came." She whispered while slowly turning to face him and dropping down her hands that covered her chest while they were at her shoulders. 

Her skin contrasted with her lace bra so well her opulent breast showing off a deep valley above the cups simply captivated his eyes not letting them free. 

"I am glad." She whispered while presenting herself in front of him. Noah was so infatuated by her he could barely breathe. She was magnificent from her intense eyes to the shapely leg calf covered in stockings that showed off their shape to the best while she stood on in her high heels.

"Do you like it?" She asked while walking toward him slowly with every leg stepping in front of the other as if she walked on a thin straight line, while her waist swayed from side to side hypnotizing him.

"Yes." Answered Noah with a raspy voice from his breath being simply taken away by her.

"Do not just stare then." She said standing in front of him when she walked up and put her hand covered in gloves to her forearm on his chest.

"Tonight. This is all yours. I want you to do to me what your friend suggested to you. Fuck this monster so hard she can't think well."

"You don't look a monster at all." Said Noah while placing his hand on her hand. She looked at their hands that held together and then stretched her other hand taking his second hand in hers as well and lifted it up, placing his palm onto her chest. They stood there feeling each other's heartbeats and the warmth of each other's hands.

"But you still fear me." She said softly. "Fear this spider monster will eat you. I feel how your hearts beats. With excitement but full of fear."

"Your heart trembles too."

"Can you feel why?"

"No."

She took his hand away from her chest and moved it down, placing it between her legs, making him grab her pussy through the panties.

"How about now?" She asked.

She was drenched. She was so wet, the moment he grabbed her private part he felt her juices simply flow through his finger.

"I am so excited right now. I have not had this kind of thing for so long you can't even imagine. You broke a dam in me back there in the kitchen, Noah. Cracked my will, that held all these desires in hand for years. I've been flooded like this since then. But I held myself. I could attack you whenever I wanted. Could have taken you there and then, but I did not want you to hate it, did not want you to hate me, be afraid of me. I don't have any more means to make you trust me. I did all I could until this moment. You are here now. It's time to choose. Will you entrust yourself into my embrace or not? Am I able to be a woman, a lover in your heart or will I stay a dangerous monster."

Noah leaned forward and kisses her.

"I can't do anything with it. This all happened so fast, I had no time to…get used to the idea. I still feel this fear of this all being a trap to eat me. That this might just be a wicked play for satisfaction before eating me. But I want to. I want to trust in you." Said Noah.

"You are so honest, it sometimes pains me, but if you lied saying you don't fear anymore I might have thought less of you. So I like this honesty in you as well. I want to gain your trust in return, Noah. Want to put a final dot on where we stand. Whether we are just a human and a monster or we are something...a lot more than that. Will you allow me to do it? Make it a bit forceful but give you that trust once and for all?"

"If you show me how, I will do everything to conquer this fear while in your embrace. I want to be more than human and monster with you, if you allow me, My Lady. You're just this infatuating."

"Thank you. But please call me Tessa. I want you to call me by my mame."

"Tessa." Whispered Noah making her shiver. She moaned slightly and press her lips on his, kissing him passionately.

Then she let go of his hand that was gently rubbing her flooding cunt through the lace of her panties and stepped back taking away her hand from his chest. 

Then she smiled at him, a cunning smile making him raise an eyebrow and waved her hand to the side. Suddenly one of his hands lifted to the side mirroring her movements. She waved her other hand and his other hand lifted in a mirror move as well.

"Tessa wha..afmmnn" He started to say but was made to shut up by soft silken cloth that suddenly flew into his open mouth. The lump that filled his mouth made it impossible to close the mouth but also gave out a strange juicy taste in his mouth that aroused him greatly. 

He slid his eyes down and saw that her panties drenched in her female juices that he rubbed before were gone from her, leaving her wet pussy lips totally bare and leaking as if a broken tap. There was still a thin line hanging from his mouth to the crack between her lips for a few moments before it broke.

"This is better she said. I've had enough of your yapping. Now you are mine." She said with a soft yet firm and sadistic tone to her voice.

Then she waved her hand and to his surprise all the clothes that he had in him, started to slowly slip away on their own, leaving him absolutely naked in front of her, with his raging boner so hard that it slapped his own pelvis with a slap once released from its cage of clothes.

Tessa licked her lips looking him all over with a pleased eyes.

She waved her hands again and his hands moved behind his back on their own and locked together from behind. Then he felt that his legs moved forward walking toward her, while she stepped aside and slid her gloved finger on his bare chest. She drew an invisible line from the chest to the shoulder and then over the shoulder to his back while he walked by her, a bit deeper into the room and stopped a few steps later.

"What a good obedient boy you are now." She whispered into his ear while standing now from behind him, pressing her chest into his back. He found out that her chest was now bare as well, as he could feel her soft skin and her nipples on his back. Without a doubt, the soft cloth that he now felt was holding his hands firmly in a lock behind was the one that was covering her magnificent chest from him just a moment ago. The heat of her breasts still lingered on it. 

"You need to be praised for this." She said and then looked him in the eyes while he turned to look at her with tremble in his eyes. She opened her mouth showing him razor sharp teeth and big fangs, terrifying him so much he reflexively moved to jump away, but his body did not listen, letting him barely jerk in place. Then she snapped her jaw on his neck.

He instinctively closed his eyes, while waiting for pain, but pain did not come. What he felt instead was two soft hands clad in silk slip from around his waist to his dick taking a gentle hold on it with both hands while he felt soft wet lips pressing against his neck with a gentle tongue licking his skin.

She started to jerk his manhood softly and slowly while still kissing and sucking his neck with barely a force to just leave a slight hickey.

Silk gently slid on his dick while her firm hold squeezed his stick, pleasuring him immeasurably, and making him moan into her drench panties that filled his mouth, now wet with both her pussy juices and his saliva.

She started to slide her hands faster and faster making him shudder. A few moments later he started to spasm, blowing a huge load into the palm that she held to his channel, stopping his strings of juices from flying all over the place.

Tessa stepped around him finally letting free his nek from her hot wet mouth. Showing his red from all the attention neck, that did not have a slightest mark of teeth or prickle from fangs on it. She came in front of him and lifted her hand full of his sperm in front of him, licking all of it away from her glove with a pleased look and moans.

"But this is not enough for this boy right? Look how hard he still is?" She said in a sadistic tone while slowly lowering herself down leaning with her hands on his chest and licking his body in a line from chest to abs. She squatted in front of him with her knees spread apart and looked up into his eyes opening her jaw that surprisingly now opened unnaturally wider than a human could have done. And then this maw full of sharp teeth neared his manhood making him shudder. However when she gulped his entire dick into her monstrous mouth all he could feel was the pleasure from gentle rubbing from an unnaturally long tongue that twisted and slid around his meat stick buried to the root between her elongated forward lips that kissed his pelvis and balls sack.

She sucked his dick in slow long motions almost releasing his dick and stopping with her lips on its head while peering into his eyes and then sucking it in her mouth in a single move to the very end making his dick enter her throat. She pumped with her mouth on his cock without stops in a measured movement while her hands traveled around his body.

"Ouf Hod!" Wheezed Noah from pleasure, unable to stop his moans a few moments later while breathing heavily through his nose. At that moment she moved her hands to his ass and grabbed it firmly, pressing it toward herself with force and slamming his cock into her own mouth with force. She started to gulp his cock with speed fucking herself with him while sucking it with slurps and all this time her long tongue was still twisted around his cock stroking it with her every move.

A few moments later he started to spasm again and screamed into her panties that muffled his voice, while she swallowed everything to the last drop with heavy gulps.

She released him when he was done and stood up looking him in the eyes. He was breathing loudly through his nose when she licked her lips.

"Thank you for the meal. You are delicious." She said, "But it's time for the main dish now." She walked back to the bed and beckoned him with a finger, forcing him to walk toward her with her puppeteer skill again. He looked how she walked backward still looking into his eyes and out of nowhere a spider leg showed up from behind her. Then another one, and another yet again. Soon there was a whole set of spider legs turned down toward the ground with their sharp leg points at the end. 

Then they suddenly moved in flashing motion and Noah felt how his body became more and more constrained. He looked down with his head that was still allowed to move and saw how he was starting to be covered in a cocoon. His breathing quickened. He moaned something and sharply looked up and saw her serious look peering into him while her legs kept moving in without stopping. It was her analyzing look. Noah breathed a few heavy breaths and then closed his eyes, calming himself. He opened his eyes again and looked at her with a new gaze. Seeing this gaze her serious look finally dropped and she smiled in full smile jumping toward him and taking out her panties out of his mouth just to shut his mouth with her own mouth kissing him with full passion while their tongues fought in their mouths. 

After a long kiss she broke away from him and put the panties back, shutting his mouth again. Noah noticed that her spider legs did not stop to move for a moment even while they kissed and he was almost entirely covered in silky cloth that she weaved around him. His head was the only thing left, but not for long soon his face was covered too leaving only his nose and mouth, plunging him into darkness.

After that he felt himself being lifted up as if floating. His body started to rotate and he felt he was horizontal now while floating in air in total darkness. Then he felt a slight tremble through the silk of his cocoon as if something climbed on the strings and then went on top of him, pressing him down and making him sway up and down on springy threads a few times. A moment later he felt his dick being released from the cloth of the cocoon and allowed to be free, pointing up toward the ceiling.

In total darkness he did not know what was going on so he concentrated on his other senses, making him a few times more sensitive. This allowed him to feel the warm air on the point of his cock, that something hot above him was exuding. Then he felt something soft warm and gentle embrace his dick with a feel of flesh to it. That thing he was feeling started to slide on his cock up and down making him sway on springy threads with every move. Soon he felt soft moans leaving no doubs of what it was that made him feel so good.

 Even though he was simply floating while being restrained he started to breathe hard and a few moments later gentle fingers took out the silky wet cloth from his mouth allowing him to gulp down air through the mouth. However a few moments later a hot mouth covered him with a tongue penetrating his lips. And he felt something taping at his back as if several objects embraced him.

Tessa lay above a cocoon with a dick sticking out of it, piercing her pussy while she sucked on the tongue sticking from the cocoon under her head. Her human legs were embracing the cocoon at Noah's waist while her spider legs sticking from her back at the ribs embraced it at the torso. She was slowly moving her waist fucking herself with the dick in tact with the springy threads motions that allowed her to make the cocoon spring back at her when treats were tightened slamming the dick deep into her and then release it when she and the cocoon springed up into the air.

When her legs embraced him he felt something new. The silks of the cocoon started to move. Slow gentle movements of the cloth sliding all over his body felt as if she rubbed her gloved hand all over him. Every spot of his body felt her attention and gentle touch. His whole body felt pleasure at the same time driving him mad and making him move his hips to meet her cunt. With his pelvis smacking her in tact with her fucking herself on his cock, they were jumping and swaying in the air, hanging on the strings for some time until she finally turned her head up and screamed with an open mouth while her pussy clenched his cock vibrating it with the jerks that ran through her whole body. These vibrations pushed him over the edge, bringing him his third orgasm in a row and filling her pussy with his sperm.

Then he felt how he moved down and was gently out on something soft. The cocoon around him started to open and soft warm skin of her body pressed at his torso. 

Noah lay on the bed with Tessa laying on him, her body moving up and down with his hard breathing, while he looked how the slider legs that came out if her back moved like flashes and weaved the cocoon around him back into the dress that she wore whole night and the placed then hanged the dress at the side of the bed and returned to her back and disappeared into her back as if they never existed.

He slipped his hand over her back gently rubbing the spot where the legs came from, but felt nothing but her soft skin.

She turned her head to look at him while leaning with her chin at his chest and smiled at him. "Thank you for trust." She said.

"Thank you, that I am still alive and this wonder that I just felt." Said Noah.

He bent a bit and she lifted her head to accept his gentle kiss on her lips.

"It was so long for me. Thank you, Noah for agreeing, for having the courage to enter the room. I'm really glad you did. It would not be as fun when I would have barged into your room in the middle of the night and taken you by force."

Noah started to shudder from laughter.

"You really would, wouldn't you?"

"I had no choice. Thanks to you and your invisible friend. He really played me tonight, didn't he? He is really a true master schemer. I have not met anyone that could match me like he did for a long time. I hate it, but I love it at the same time. I don't regret losing tonight at all." She said, turning to the side and laying down at Noah's side.

"Umm, sorry what?" Asked Noah lifting up his head from the bed peering at her with confusion.

"Oh. You were not aware? Did I slip my tongue? Oops."

"Now, explain please?"

"Only after a kiss."

Noah bent forward and kissed her gently for a long time while she gently rubbed his hair on the back of his head.

"Mmm. Good payment." She said smiling. "Remember you asked me why I did not kill you in a shed with my friend?"

"You said you will not answer to not kill the intrigue. Yes."

"Well I will answer now as it is quite a good time now."

Noah peered at her cunning smile with a raised brow from above while leaning on the elbow. 

"You see when I sent my feelings to sense what kind of creature that black mass of energy in my shed was, I felt a sense of kinship. A spider. An Arachna to be exact, but it had a males smell. Your smell. Exactly like you give out now." She said while turning toward him at coming closer and sniffing at him.


"It made me believe that whatever the reason you came, was to hide under protection of a kin and meant no harm. You just needed safe place to hide from whoever was after you." She added licking his skin. "Mmm. It so pure, I can almost taste it."

"However this smell wasn't there when you entered the mansion. It appeared and disappeared periodically after that making me doubt myself and my senses at first, then make me doubt my analysis of you being human. Only when I felt that wave of desire that hit me in our intense moment at the kitchen, filled with that spider smell of yours, did I finally understand. It was your friends' doing to make me more aware of the smell of male kin at first and make me susceptible to it when you struck me with that skill that gave me lust instead of surprising me and making me wary had you used the smell at that moment for the first time."

 

"Well I could have guarded myself against it of course but…the idea just appealed to me so much. I did not have a male in me so long. I wanted to see what you had to offer. Why were you so confident that you could seduce me and soften me toward you? But in the end that was exactly what your friend planned on right? After that this male kin smell did not stop exuding and with an after effect of that lust skill of yours that broke my dam of desire, it started to drive me mad. It seeped into my thoughts already so deep, it was too late to guard against it. By the time we reached the sleeping room I could already barely hold myself from pouncing on you, ripping your clothes and taking you by force if you resist."

Noah watched her with wide eyes and opened mouth, then he shut his mouth and looked as if in thought.

"Excuse me for a moment, please. I need to speak with this friend of mine. I will be back in a moment." Said Noah and kissed her lips. Then sudden black energy covered him and he disappeared from the bed.

"How interesting." Muttered Tessa with a surprised look on her face and glitter of excitement in her eyes.

60