Chapter 181 – Spirit of Nature (18+)
559 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Dahlia sucked Noah’s cock deep into her mouth, his knees almost buckled from incredible pleasure spreading throughout his dick. The pleasure she was giving was something out of this world entirely. Tessa had millennia of experience, her blowing skill almost majestic, but even she could not deliver what Noah felt the moment Dahlia took him in her mouth.

No, it wasn’t anything to do with skill or experience anymore. What Noah felt was dozens of soft spongy tongues entwining his dick and slithering all over it, smearing him in sticky juices and gliding all over his pole while at the same time tightening and pressing in all the spots where it felt the best. And on top of that, he could feel those soft tissues inside her mouth keep slowly vibrating, heightening mind-blowing pleasure even more. 

“Vines. This had to be vines.” Noah thought in his fogging from pleasure mind as he remembered the true form of Dryads he saw in the Gardens behind the Palace Tree.

With every stroke of Dahlia’s head, she went almost entirely off his dick, leaving only his bulbous head in her mouth before going all the way back down, taking him deep into her throat until she pressed her nose against his pubic area. At that, Noah felt his whole body going haywire with senses. Goosebumps spread through his skin while his limbs trembled in spasms as if his nervous system was simply overloaded with the sensory delight she was delivering.

With every sucking move Dahlia’s expression seemed to be melting from stoic, into full of pleasure and all the way into wanton lust. Her skin gained a deeper hue of green now, allowing no doubt of her inhuman nature. Her eye now seemed to glow with soft emerald light and her head was suddenly filled with leaves that protruded between her hair as if they were a very tropical forest full of vines.

“Dah…Dahlia…wait.” Said, panting Noah, barely managing to put his hand on her head to make her pause her motion yet she kept his dick head between her lips as she looked up at him with a lidded gaze.

“What is it, Master? You don’t like it? You want me to stop?” She asked in a meek voice as if afraid to hear his answer, holding Noah’s cock behind her cheek as she spoke.

“God no. I don’t think I can bear to stop.” Said Noah, making a pause to take a few deep breaths. “But something you said has been bothering me.”

“What is it, Master?” Said Dahlia, keeping her head still, yet her long tongue kept circling in her mouth slithering around Noah’s cock head that she kept in her mouth, sending a new set of shivers through his body from every word as her glans vibrated.

“You said cum inside you or pollinate you. That… That sounded somehow off. Is it different for Dryads?” Asked Noah as struggling to deliver his words through her continuing sensory attack on his cock. “Coming inside will not make you pregnant?”

“Oh.” Said Dahlia stopping her tongue ministration on his cock and slowly letting his hard pole out of her mouth with a loud pop.

“I was hoping you were too excited to notice my slip of the tongue. I hoped to get to this topic a bit… later.” She said licking her lips in silence gazing at nowhere in particular as if deep in thought, before she stood up facing Noah once more and taking a deep breath.

“We are plant-based creatures, Master. And plant-based creatures have their reproductive organs outside.”

“Outside? Plant? Like flowers?” Asked Noah raising his eyebrows.

“Exactly like that.” Said Dahlia

“Oh…” Noah once again remembered the true form of Dryads that he saw.  “The flowers on Dryad’s bodies…” He muttered.

“Yes. Just like any other plant.” Said Dahlia her voice taking a sad tone. “Serve as a reproductive organ. Once our flower is pollinated with a male seed we can birth saplings”

“Well… that’s a hell of a gorgeous reproductive organ if you ask me.” He said not understanding what soured her mood. “But you don’t have any flowers…”

“I do. It’s just that you don’t see them. They are hidden in illusions as the rest of my true form. What you see is not how I really look. We use these forms for convenience, however….” She said meekly.

“However this is just a facade. And you are afraid I would not want you if I saw your true form? You fear I will be too scared of how you look?” Asked Noah

“More like disgusted.” Said Dahlia. “But yes. We lure males with this form. Hiding behind glamor. But occasionally our “prey” would see through it if we are not too careful and relax too much in our pleasure. Of all who ever saw it…None has ever reacted… positively.” She added.

“I want to see.” Said Noah surprising Dahlia.

“What? Umm No. You don’t have to. We can just continue to do it this way. I just explained it to make you understand why you need to cum inside me. If you cum over me you might get your seen on my flower and might pollinate some of my flowers and….

“I want to see.” Said Noah once again this time more firmly.

“Why?” Asked Dahlia quietly.

“You said you want honesty between us. But doesn’t it look like a lie if you need to hide yourself like that from me in fear of scaring me off?” Said Noah.

“Master. You really don’t have to see. I do not mind doing it in this state. Really.”

“Show me.” Said Noah stepping out of her reach and looking at her with firmness in his eyes.

Dahlia opened her mouth wanting to object, but after a few seconds of silence closed it and took a deep breath.

“Could you close your eyes until I tell you to open them, please, Noah?” She whispered.

Noah closed his eyes and a few seconds later heard a strange noise of something moving or more like slithering before a few sounds of broken twigs sounded in the bathroom. After that came the smell. 

Dryads always exuded distant floral or fruity smell but now it was so clear Noah could feel it on his tongue. Fruity-floral smell that made his mouth water. 

A few more seconds later he heard Dahlia’s meek voice saying to open his eyes.

As Noah opened his eyes he finally saw Dahlia’s true shape. 

Several things stood out the most when he thought of describing her.

First were flowers. Buds of Dahlia flowers that symbolize her name in different sizes and colors were all over her body. Some were the size of his fingernail, some were as big as his palm. Some were of a single color, some were in different hues of blue, green, or red, some were even multicolored, and a few were even entirely black. 

They bloomed in random places yet looked as if they were carefully placed accessories and seemed to accentuate her otherworldly beauty. Some buds were on her arm like small clusters of stars, some circled around her wrist. They grew on her shoulders, in her long hair that were spreading behind her to her shapely butt, on her head as if they were tucked behind her ears, at her navel on her athletic-looking abdomen.

The other thing that stood out was her size. She was bigger. A lot bigger.

If previously she had to raise herself on her toes to be of equal heights with him, then now even if Noah jumped he doubted that he could reach the same heights. To look her in the eyes he now had to raise his head upward to the limit.

What surprised Noah was that the giant woman who distantly looked like Dahlia stood dressed in a sexual long dress of different hues of green and brown, with a deep cleavage cut up to her navel and lots of long cuts showing green skin all over her upper body. What the dress actually hid entirely were only her legs, while her torso was barely covered by strips of material more looking like a bunch of separate strings. But when he looked closely he saw that this erotic dress was not made of cloth or strings. These were vines of different sizes, leaves that clung to her as if they were a solid material and what looked like tree bark.

This was not a dress at all. This was part of her. This was Dahlia's body.

“Are you making your lower body look like a dress so that I wouldn't be put off?” Asked Noah.

Dahlia looked at him from above for a few seconds before her lower body started to move as if a multitude of snakes. At first, the dress separated into two parts that began to change shape so that they looked like two very long and very athletic shapely legs. Revealing green glistening silky lips between them that seemed to be oozing a small drop of nectar-like viscous fluid. As these lips were revealed to his gaze he also felt the strong fruity and floral smell intensify.

However, her leg transformation did not stop and what looked like flexing muscles from a distance, from close up could be discerned as separate intervening stalks of plants that kept wiggling and untangling.

A few more seconds later these legs started to separate even more, soon looking more like roots spreading in all directions taking the best part of the bathroom floor. At the same time, Dryad's height became less and less until her torso once again was more or less equal height as Noah's standing prone.

Her torso now was a lot larger than his, yet saved all her feminine shapes. Her breasts, barely covered by string-like wines, although very proportional compared to her size, now had the size of melons. Combined with her silky-looking shining skin that looked as if slightly wet this majestic cleavage immediately captivated Noah’s gaze making him gulp as if his throat went dry.

Dahlia silently watched as Noah slowly raised his hand and touched her arm gently sliding his palm up her skin, his fingers circling around the flowers.

Her skin felt both hard and soft. It looked like brown tree bark in some spots yet was elastic and soft. It looked silky and glistening in the other spots yet was springy and taut when he pressed his fingers slightly harder against it.

Dryad’s shoulder looked like there was a wooden twig instead of shoulder bones and had many protrusions that looked like tree branches. As Noah reached it he carefully passed around the sharp-looking spiky woods, sliding his hand down and over her upper chest right above her opulent breasts and slid it up to her neck. The skin on her neck was making a rustling noise as if he moved it through leaves and felt slightly like scales.

Once he reached her cheekbone he stayed his hand there looking into her eyes that were surrounded by thin roots and leaves and saw her trembling gaze as she stood awaiting his next words.

“The people that were put off by your appearance, were a bunch of idiots.” He said softly. “You are truly beautiful. You look like a flower field, like a spring forest. Like nature itself.” He added smiling.

"I am the spirit of Nature." Said Dahlia as she looked at him at him intently for a few seconds as if waiting to hear it was just a joke, then her eyes slid down where she saw his hard member that now looked even harder than before, twitching in tact with his heavily beating heart that she could feel through his touch.

“Do you want me?” Asked Dahlia.

“God yes, you are so fucking erotic.” Said Noah, his voice full of lust.

She could not hold herself anymore. Her lips immediately found his as she pressed her body against him, sinking his torso in her big soft breasts and pressing the flower at her navel against his rock-hard dick. Her root-like legs entwined around him as if catching prey and at the same time circled around herself. In a moment they looked as if bound together with tightening vines and roots pressing them into each other's embrace even harder.


Her soft silky tongue passed his lips and entered his mouth battling Noah's tongue, entwining around it and dancing with it for a long moment, as a fruity taste spread through his mouth.

“Fuck me, Master!” Moaned Dahlia as she broke their long kiss that left them both panting as they gazed into each other's eyes full of lust.



22