Angel of the Moonlit Schoolyard 4
1.2k 7 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't know why. Although it was my first time seeing it, I knew it will be bad if I touch the spear.

My wings were trembling telling me that it was bad news.

But if I evaded it, the one on the back will be the one to receive it.

Deciding my action, I activated Imagine Breaker on my right hand.

Despite not as strong as the true one, it still had a strong anti magic property.

The lance was already in front of me. It had a sharp aura around it.

Time seemed to slow down.

Matching the timing of the lance, I clenched my hand into a fist.

Then, with the back of my fist I strike it as hard as I can altering it trajectory.

While its dangerous to touch it, I hope the imagine breaker will at least mitigate the damage.

Even using Imagine breaker and the weaker version at that, It would take time to negate strong supernatural power.

*BAMM!?"

I successfully deflect it. It flew away a few distance away before disappearing.

I noticed there were small cut on the back of my hand.

(Its not healing?)

The small wound started to darken. I frowned looking at it.

I focused my magic on it. It stopped spreading, but the wound didn't disappear.

When I was trying to tried something else, a scream was heard.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!?"

all of the people looked at the source of the sound.

Xenovia was in pain, the rosary was trying to absorb the mana from her again.

If it left like this, she will be sucked until nothing left.

All of the people started to put their guard up. Whether its the Gremory or the Sitri group, they started to put their weapon.

I appeared beside Xenovia and quickly yanked the rosary from her neck using my right hand.

Like it was alive, the rosary was trembling hardly in my grasp.

It formed a darkness with thorn like shaped and stabbed my hand.

*Drip*

Blood was dripping from it.

Like finding a fresh water, it started to absorb my blood and mana through the wound.

It became harder for Imagine Breaker to dispel it.

(Seriously!?) I thought.

Feeling that the situation continue to become worse, I decided to just it even though it will waste some GP.

Then suddenly, the rosary calmed down not moving.

It was like a calm before the storm.

Having a bad feeling about this, I threw the Rosary away as far as possible.

It flew far away before suddenly stopping in mid air.

Then suddenly from around it darkness like portal started appearing.

One, two, three, I stopped counting when it reached two digit.

From the portal, strange monster started to appear.

A black harpy like creature with a bird head, a grotesque monster with a worm like creature sliding around its body and so on.

(Abby!?)

(Understood master)

I decided to ask Abby for help with this. If it continued, the place will be swarmed with monster.

a lot tentacle started to appear from different portal and started to attack the monster.

But even then, the monster kept appearing.

Abby was doing her best killing all of them.

She tried to attack the Rosary but the monster kept hindering her.

When the tentacle got close, the Rosary started to throw black spear at it.

Then the other monster that didn't get attacked by Abby started to look around assessing the situation.

Some of them looked at me and the others.

"astincng arkd amicg"

Some incomprehensible was heard from them

Then a lot of magic circle started appearing in the sky.

The devil from Gremory and Sitri looked dumbfounded how the situation change so quickly.

They already killed a few of the creature that tried to attack them. The problem was their number.

"Gremory Sitri gather in one place!?"

Thinking that maybe following my order was the best course of action, they started to gather in one place.

I carried Xenovia who was breathing roughly to them.

"What happened?"

"I never see that kind of creature before"

Rias and Sona started to talk behind me.

"Well, I don't know either"

I needed to ask Xenovia where she got that Rosary after this.

The devil group started to cast barrier to protect themselves from the magic.

Feeling that it was not enough, I also help them.

"Light of Revelation"

My wings glew brightly and bluish colored barrier started to surrounding us.

Then their magic started to fall to us.

*BAMM*

The sound of their magic hitting the barrier was heard but it can't crack the barrier.

(It was weaker than the black spear that was conjured by the rosary) I thought to myself

I glared at the rosary that was hanging in the air.

Even now, it kept summoning creature from the portal.

Abby was doing her best to kill them. however if this continues, our mana will run out.

In the end, I need to destroy that.

(System initiate protocol for temporary upgrade on Imagine Breaker)

<Checking the amount of GP.....>

<...>

<GP check is done... It is possible to upgrade Imagine Breaker (SR) to Imagine Breaker (SSR) for 5 minutes... Temporary upgrade can be done immediately>

<Do the upgrade immediately? <YES> or <NO>>

(No... Please upgrade it when I give the signal)

<Affirmative>

Like how I upgraded the physical reinforcement to Rokushiki, it was possible to upgrade the ability from R into SR and to SSR. It was also possible for SSR to change its name depending on my action.

My Musician Talent changed to Musician Prodigy when I continued to train and showed result.

For upgrade, there were requirement need to be fulfilled and GP to be paid.

For example to upgrade Physical reinforcement to Rokushiki, I need to train my body and understand the concept of some of its technique. With increase of understanding, It will decrease the amount of GP needed to upgrade.

Different ability had different requirement for its upgrade,

It was already possible for me to upgrade Imagine Breaker, however the drawback will be that I won't be able to use magic.

Determining that the disadvantages were too much, I never attempted to upgrade it.

But It can't be disputed that the ability of Imagine breaker will be useful to defeat supernatural entity.

So after several talking with the system, I found out it was possible to upgrade it temporary albeit the big amount of GP needed with restriction of time.

I prepared to charge myself but suddenly a voice was heard behind me.

"I guess you have plan to solve this?"

The one who spoke was a girl with black hair and glasses who wore Kuoh academy uniform. It was the little of the current Maou Leviathan Sona Sitri.

"It's not in our blood to let someone else to do all the job"

The sister of the current Maou Lucifer Rias Gremory also spoke.

"Then please provide cover for me when I attacked, if you see black spear make sure to not touch it"

I discussed my plan with them, I strongly cautioned them to not go outside of the barrier. After a few moments, I decided its already time.

With that in mind, I spread my wings and flew up.

The Gremory and Sitri group started to bombard the creature with magic.

My wings started to glew brightly.

I need to create a path first through these creature.

"Ain Soph Aur"

With that keyword, my wings started to release hundred beams of light toward the creature.

When they were pierced by it, they started to turn to ash.

I propelled my body to the rosary.

When the creature tried to hinder my path, bombardment of magic or tentacle would help me carved a path.

Then when I just above it, I hurl myself down

(now)

<Affirmative>

<Initiating temporary upgrade>

Imagine Breaker (SR)>>>>>>>>Imagine Breaker (SSR)

With that my wings disappeared, I can't also feel the magic in my body. It didn't mean the ability disappear, I can't just make it come out.

Feeling threatened, the rosary started to conjure those black spear and creature again.

It shot them toward me.

"Kamisori"

With combination technique of Geppou and Soru I jumped in the air and evade all of it in a zigzag like movement.

I clenched my fist hard and appeared in front of it.

I punched it and generate a shock wave around us.

Even so, it kept staying in the air.

The rosary didn't break or disappear. Imagine Breaker didn't have any effect ? No....

(so the core is inside)

My fist still touching the rosary, I decide to break it using another technique.

"Rokushiki Ogi (Six Styles Secret Skill)"

I muttered the name of the technique.

"Kataude, Rokuogan!? (One arm, Six King Gun)"

A powerful blast was created toward the rosary.

Can't witstanding the blast, It started to broke into pieces.

However in the fragments of the rosary, I saw a black crystal like things.

Thinking this was the core, I grabbed it with my right hand.

Then scream of pain was heard around.

all of the creature started to disappear one by one.

I sighed in relief with that.

I looked around, I saw the Gremory and Sitri Group feeling happy that it end.

<*chuckle* that took longer than I thought>

someone muttered that, I heard that in my mind like how it was like with the system

"hmm? who?"

I muttered but no respond was heard.

Question mark appeared on my head, I wanted to ask whose voice was that when suddenly another things was heard from it.

<Congratulation the mission is a success>

<2.000.000 GP is acquired>

It seemed that with this the mission was a success.

I open my right hand, the crystal disappeared.

Is it erased by Imagine Breaker? when I thought about it another ringing was heard from the system.

<Congratulation by absorbing another part of fragment, you have unlocked another part of the
system>

"huh?"

32