Chapter 45 – The Pleasure of Patience
1.1k 1 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to Chapter 55 available to first tier patrons, and chapter 58 to second tier.

 

"Is it always like this, Master?" Nadya asked her after Aila had sent her head spinning again with soft kisses, and caresses. Once Nadya had claimed a climax from her, Aila patiently let her coddle and stroke her body.

Once Nadya was satisfied she had properly loved her Master, she found herself on her back again, with Aila buried between her thighs. Her second climax was just as powerful as her first.

"You mean pleasurable? Or do you mean gentle?" She asked, her cheek on Nadya's large breast enjoying the larger woman's warmth.

"I mean being your wife. The pleasure, the desire, the hunger, and how much I still need to be near you." Nadya said softly. Aila lifted her eyes, but due to Nadya's massive chest, she could barely see over the swell. Nadya was much taller than her, and she laid her cheek on her nipple so she could take a few licks.

"I don't think it will soften over time, my love." Aila said and lowered her face to Nadya's breast again. "I am a little worried that there will be jealousy." Nadya hugged her.

"I'm not surprised, Master. Your ability to make love is quite good. If it doesn't bother you, will you allow us to have sex with each other?" She asked quietly.

"Of course, as long as your primary focus is on me, I don't mind if you enjoy the love of your sisters. We are one big family, right?" Aila asked. Nadya blushed.

"Yeah. I never knew family actually meant something good." Nadya felt Aila's hand firmly grip her hip.

"Family is a great thing, love. We'll spend a lot more time loving each other in the Winter as we'll probably spend more time in bed than at any other time of the year." She reached up and slid up so she could look into Nadya's soft light gray eyes.

"Now go to sleep, or I will climb all over you again and not let you sleep at all tonight." Aila said, and lightly kissed her lips.

"Master, you shouldn't. Not until all of us have had a night. It's not fair to my sisters." The rest in the room sighed in relief.

It wasn't easy to restrain themselves, and not go over to demand their share of Aila's time, as they were now determined to be accepted as her wives, just like Nadya. They really wanted to wait for their turn, but also wished desperately that tonight was their turn.

However, Ellie grinned as it was her night next. She couldn't wait to spend it with her Master.

 

* * *

 

"Master is already busy." Nuri said as she heard the large trees being dropped in the courtyard. "I can't believe she said we're her wives."

"She didn't, but said some day, we would call her that." Shaala said quietly. "I hope that means it's true." They looked at each other carefully, and each of them slowly nodded.

"Yeah, all of us hope so too." Kaala said at her sister's side. Ellie put her head on her folded arms on the table.

"What's it like? To be loved." Ellie asked cautiously. Alara put her hand on Ellie's shoulder, and squeezed it gently.

"Master will be gentle, Ellie. If you're not ready, she'll probably just hold you all night, and comfort you. Never believe that she'll force you." Alara said. Ellie blushed.

"Master is really kind. I know that most of all. A doll. Furniture. Gentle care. Food. Boots. She even trusts us. But sex was hard for us. Elena and I...we were hurt. Inside. He was cruel to Elena more than me. I am surprised she's still alive after what he did to her." She sighed. "We still bleed." Alara frowned, and watched her carefully.

"Ellie. Is it once a month?" She asked.

"For four days. He said it was because we weren't good, and he had to hurt us. If we were good, we would stop bleeding." Ellie said. Alara rolled her eyes, while Nuri quickly came up behind her. She lifted her into her arms, and carried her to the door. Ellie was shocked.

"MASTER!"

 

* * *

 

"What's wrong with her?" Nuri asked.

"Nothing." Aila said after she flooded her with life and light elements. She also used water to flush the girl clean, and used dark elements to search out any internal injuries.

"But she bleeds...oh. That bastard!" Nuri said, which drew Ellie's attention.

"Mom?" Ellie asked.

"Baby, this is your monthly cycle. The thing every single woman on Imera has." Nuri said. Ellie looked at Aila.

"She's right, Ellie." She put her hand on Ellie's belly. "It's called a period. You bleed for up to four days a month for a reason. Your belly puts an egg there." She touched her lower belly, just below her belly button.

"It does?" She asked.

"Your mother should have taught you this, but Nuri forgot that you had the same life she did. No one was there to teach you. The blood and debris is what your belly cushions the egg with. If it's fertilized, that cushioning will protect the baby, and help it to grow. If it's not, the belly pushes it out so it stays clean inside." Elena was on the side of the bed, listening carefully.

"Every month?" Ellie asked.

"Like the moon. It always happens. He might have hurt you inside, but you are already healed of that injury." Aila looked at Elena. "Lay beside your sister, Elena. I want to make sure you have no internal injuries too." Aila lifted her hand and drew out the black webs of dark elements.

"Master, why did you use dark?" Ivadra asked.

"Dark elements can trace injuries when used properly. If I leave some behind, it could be bad, but I never leave a single bit behind unless I want to. I've left a large amount of water essence inside Ellie's body, and she'll take some time to absorb it. Soon, she'll even build her own water core." Aila smiled gently, leaned down, and lightly kissed Ellie's lips. She lightly tapped Ellie's nose.

"Now, let me scan your sister, and reassure myself that my two wives are not injured. Shaala, and Kaala. Take note of anything we might need." Aila said as she put her hand on Elena's belly.

"I need to make sure that my wives have everything they need."

 

52