Chap 41- A Brutal Show
1.3k 10 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 41- A Brutal Show:

________

( A/N: Small fix. )

 

_____________

{ Wastelands }

 

Tense.

 

That word solely could resume how the air around the battlefield was at the moment.

 

And now that the humans too had arrived, the chances had gone up a bit, but the person in front of them was still a monster in terms of power.

 

To top all off in their situation, Raditz was off game too, he was sleeping loudly where he fell down, and now just a bubble getting bigger and smaller from his nose was the indication he was still breathing.

 

Being the first to do something, Piccolo fired his open right-hand forward.-" When I attack, DON'T YOU GUY'S DARE STOP!!"

 

*USH!*

 

*BUUUUUSSS!!*

 

Firing a blast of Ki towards the Prince that was the flag to start it all.

 

*BOOOMM!*

 

Making contact, the other humans and Piccolo and Gohan encircled Vegeta as the dust was settling down.

 

And when it finally did, we could see him the Prince with just his arm up that blocked the blast with just some smoke being left behind, and a malicious smirk in his face.-" Well, well, That's interesting, it seems you guy's can really control fully your power level, making such things as this *picks off scouter*, totally useless."

 

*clak*

 

Throwing it to the side as he moves his hand to his neck and stretches it until a satisfying *crack* is heard.

 

Everyone around him are ready, a little taken back by how he just nonchalantly took a blast from Piccolo, but they still in the fighting spirit fully.

 

"Now, who's-*BOOM!*"- Vegeta was interrupted by a blast to the face, and that being the first one of many more.

 

"HAAA!! NOW!!"- The senzu man finally giving the command started firing attack after attack followed by the other's too.

 

Everyone using everything they had, Krillin was in his Saidai-ijō (Above-Maximum) state, he named it after thinking a bit when he got back from the Lookout with Yamcha's help too.

 

And talking about the one, Yamcha too was using it, the Neo-Wolf-Fist, it wasn't in way any perfected, but he could use for a way longer period of time if he had the stamina to give it.

 

The only one who wasn't showcasing his own was Tien, and he was contemplating doing so, but his triumph card was something that takes a lot of energy, and so, doing in a battle he needed to keep up, he didn't know if it was the move.

 

*BOM!*BOM!*BOM*

 

Firing blast after blast, they kept it up for a minute or so.

 

Until some of them were breathing a little heavy.

 

"Did we get him?"- Being the first to speak up, Krillin slides his arm through his forehead getting his sweat off, but stops mid-movement.

 

"Oh yeah, wonderful job in making holes in the ground, I know some people that would hire you guys."- Hearing a voice right behind him, he rotates his head very slowly to see an evil smiling Vegeta looking directly at him.

 

"Oh Jes-*PAM!* AUGHHHH!!!"- And also him being the first to be sent flying to the side with a straight punch to the face, and hitting the ground sometimes and stopping in the distance with his body sliding and his eyes fully

white, K.O.

 

"KRILLIN!!! Dammit! Okay then!!!"- Yamcha seeing his friend being sent flying trashing down, focus on Vegeta and jumps forward.

 

"Ouh? A challenger? Come fort them."- Toying with them, the Saiyan dodges a jab from a hand in claw position by turning his body, then a cross by doing the same, just sidestepping.

 

Seeing both attacks fail, Yamcha grits his teeth and continues punching without end, and on replication, the Prince just steps left and right dodging everything.

 

"THAT MORROW!! DON'T GO ALONE!! HAAAH!!"- Taking in for himself Piccolo appears behind Vegeta as he dodged an attack, and swipes his hand down in a chopping manner right to the Prince's neck.

 

*PAM!!*

 

Smiling for a second, but the next second all that content, turns into terror.-" Good massage, should have been a little more to the right though."

 

The Saiyan turns his head to him and smiles, he also moves his torso to the right dodging another of the wolf guy's attacks.

 

And also getting off him the green man hand when dodging.

 

As he steps back, he feels something hit his back, and turns his head to see two dwarfs who tried to surprise him, by punching his back, and now that they didn't see any damage were trembling.

 

That wicked smile coming back, the Prince disappeared from their eyes and appeared behind them with a sidekick going through both their backs.

 

" " AAAAGHHH!!! " "- And with one attack both are sent flying like what happened to Krillin some seconds ago.

 

All this happening too fast for them to understand, it hasn't even been twenty seconds since they tried bombarding him with blasts, and he already took three of them!

 

"Come on, wasn't you guys who said it were going to hold me off or something? Man up a little and come at me."- In a provocative manner, Vegeta crosses his arms again.

 

"Chiaotzu are you okay friend?"- Tien was with his smaller friend by the side, as Piccolo  checked on Gohan, seeing he was not that badly injured, but both had huge purple marks on their backs.

 

"They're out Tienshinhan, it seems it's us three only."- Seeing that the boy was okay, and just needed a senzu, Piccolo got up and cracked his neck looking at Vegeta with anger in his eyes.

 

Following suit, Tien got up too, he was pretty enraged by his friend state.-" Yeah, we will need to be enough, seems like I will be using it then, Piccolo."

 

Getting the namek attention he continues-" Get us a minute, this technique isn't the fastest nor most durable one to pull it out, but it could help with our situation."

 

Seeing no option, he would need to use it, the reason why he didn't want to use it until now was that it would drain his energy and Ki three times faster while charging it up, probably leaving him empty, so after some attacks he would already be super worn out, but now it was do-or-die doing it.

 

Nodding.-" Okay, but hurry up, Yamcha is already getting tired from using that thing of his it seems."

 

*PUUUSH!!*

 

Dashing forward, Piccolo joins by Yamcha side, who's breathing a little heavy, which made the green man give him a funny look.-" What's up with the technique? Burns stamina or what?"

 

Grunting the wolf man got back into his stance.-" No, it shouldn't be this much, but I am using all I have to attack in every move, while trying to notice any possible incoming ones too, now try doing that and keeping cool-headed with a guy that can probably kill you with one hit."

 

Looking forward at the Saiyan who was enjoying seeing them both try all their tricks.-" Oh don't mind me, go ahead and talk, I will even give you a nice place to do more so, the afterlife!!"

 

*uush!*

 

Appearing right in front of both of them, Vegeta stretched an arm that was by his wait straight into Yamcha's chest.-"PLUAAAAGH!?!?!?"

 

Taking some shakily steps back, blood ran down him mouth and nose, Yamcha was looking at Vegeta with cloudy eyes, like he wasn't there.

 

"YAMCHA!!! GET BACK!!! HAAAAH!!!"- Piccolo punches straight for Vegeta's face.

 

*Grab*

 

But the Prince is faster, and grabs the namek's wrist.-" Hey, cool arm, mind if I borrow it?"

 

*CREEASH*

 

"AAAAGGHAAA!!!!!!"- A scream of pain rings through the battlefield, prompting Gohan to get up a bit but fall down with extreme pain, and Tien to frown his eyebrows as he was almost ready.

 

The evil Saiyan jumped back a little with the arm in hands, swinging it around like a wooden stick.-" Hey what's up? You gave me a hand, didn't you? Now how about everything?"

 

Aiming to make a kill combo with Yamcha and Piccolo being practically side by side, Vegeta stretched his right hand forward smiling ear to ear.

 

*PPPSSSH!!!*

 

And a wave of yellow Ki is sent flying to them from his palm, and on his last legs, Piccolo stretched his only hand forward.-" GUHHAAAAAAAA!!!"

 

Firing a violet wave back to try and stop it.

 

*CLASHH!!*

 

"GRRRR!!!"- Putting all his power forward he's only able to stop it for a second before the prince started overpowering him once more.

 

Then, the one by the namek side finally got back to the world of the living as his eyes got back to normal but you could see the guy was going to pass out at any second.

 

Putting on his right leg forward and using his left other as support, he puts his right hand aimed up and with the other he grabs its wrist.-" Piccolo.... Tien.... the rest is with you guys!! SPIRIT BALL!!!!"

 

*VRRRMMMMM!!*

 

Firing the ball up towards the skies, making the Saiyan laugh and push even further his attack.-" Did I hit you too hard boy? AHAHAH!!!"

 

And gritting his teeth, the wolf man started falling to his face, but as he was falling a smile made its way into his face, and Piccolo sawn that and nodded.

 

'Down!!!!'- Pointing his two fingers down as he falls to his face.

 

*Thud*

 

He fell to the ground, totally wasted, and his ribs probably even more broken now from the attack earlier.

 

The midget was going to say something, but he was cut from any other words as something appeared right in front of his face, making his smiling face turn into an attentive one as he uses his right leg to repel himself to the left.

 

Jumping to the side, effectively dodging the blast.

 

*BOOOM!!*

 

Making it hit his location forming a dome of energy that created a noticeable big crater.

 

Taking the opportunity that the Prince lowered his guard, Piccolo powered even further in a burst of aura with all his Ki.-" HAAAAH!!!!"

 

*SHUUUUSH!!*

 

Redirecting that wave of Ki he aimed it to Vegeta's new location.-" GOT YOU!! TIEN!!"

 

Flying right above Piccolo, was Tienshinhan with his new technique he achieved through all his journey, his highest form of defense and attack, but with also some physical changes.

 

From his back were going out four other arms, and around his body was a small layer of white Ki, similar to an energy shield of sorts.

 

"This is my maximum!! Omoi hogo[Heavy Defense]!!! And together with this!!!"

 

Moving all six arms to couple together in groups of two, and all of them making a triangular shape with their hands together.

 

"Haaaaahh!"- All the three newly formed hand triangles start to glow as he aims them at Vegeta, aligning one in front of the other, making a row with his hands.

 

"TRI-KIKOHO!!!!"- A bright yellow light suddenly shines from all his hands.

 

*USSSSHHHH!!!"

 

And on the ground, Vegeta who just looked forward after dodging the ball of energy, sees two attacks coming for him, one that was already right in front of his face and another one yellow coming right behind it.

 

"DAMN IT!!"- He raises both arms to lower the damage, since Piccolo attack still had his energy, and the attack from the cyclops seemed pretty powerful.

 

*BOOOOOM!!*

 

Both attacks hit straight on, as an incredible explosion with multiple colors of violet and yellow take place, strong winds fly everywhere.

 

Hitting the face of a boy who was watching this all while panting and trying to get up all this time, but his back was in severe pain.-" Huff.... Mister Piccolo.... Yamcha.... ehehe..... they really did it huh....."

 

His eyes were almost fully closed as he tried to move, but his whole torso was very damaged and moving with that type of balance was hard.

 

At least he could move, poor Chiatzu was hit pretty hard he was still dreaming.

 

Flying down and getting back to normal, Tien was totally wasted, panting heavily as sweat was going down his body.-" *Coughing* .... That move.... I created in this year of training....huff.... it's powerful at the cost of basically not being able to continue further, but it seemed it was that or die anyway."

 

His arms were down as he tried to support his body up.

 

The green by his side wasn't in any better condition also.-' If I regenerate now, all my remaining energy will be wasted.... I am also the last one that still able to move in a way.... damn it.... hurry up Goku.... you too Mumei!!!'

 

From the explosion a huge crater of about twenty by twenty meters was formed, and only smoke and dust were exiting it, and they wished it stayed like this.

 

"You know, you really had me worried there for a second."

 

But a voice coming from there made everyone that was still up freeze in terror.

 

Loud steps were heard getting up from the crater.-" I guess this planet still have some interesting people, but nonetheless.''

 

Steeping out of the crater, they shake as they see that only the Saiyan's gloves were destroyed and his armor also a bit together with only scratches around him.-"  You're still worms compared to an Elite Saiyan like me.*smirks*"

 

Once more he crosses his arms, but before they could see him fully crossing them, he already had appeared in front of Piccolo and Tien midair.

 

**PAM** - *crack*

 

Sidekicking Tien's neck to the side and taking use of his momentum, Vegeta spinned and hit another one in Piccolo this time.

 

*UUUUSH!!!* - *CLASH!!!*

 

The cyclops was totally out of the game now, fully passed out, and his neck probably dislocated if the sound we heard was really that, his body crashed into a boulder of rock and slid down slowly as red blood painted its walls.

 

As for the Namek, he was sent kicking the ground with his body, and grunting each time he did so, landing right beside Gohan, him too passed out, with just the whites of his eyes.

 

"*Sigh*, Where's that stupid Kakarot? He's late already.  Well, maybe ending his son gets him here faster."

 

Walking closer to the one, in question, Vegeta smiles wickedly at what face the Kid's dad was going to make when he showed him the body.

 

Gohan at the time, was stunned, everyone's hard work was just stepped on like it was nothing, the strongest in there were defeated, and he was the only one up.

 

For more than he had trained, he had never experienced such a fearful situation, being too weak to even protect himself and even more the ones around him.

 

Yes, he was angry, but more so, fearful.-' If not even Mister Piccolo could take him on.... wh-what I am going to do.'

 

His body was sore, his friends at the end of their breathing lives.

 

And in front of him, a damaged hand aimed at his head.-" Sweet dreams, brat."

 

A ball of yellow Ki charges in the Saiyan's hand ready to blow up the kid.

 

'Dad.....help.....auntie....'

 

*VVVRMM!*

 

A strange noise was heard from the skies.

 

"Wh- *PAM!!*"- Being kicked in the face by an orange clothed leg, the prince is sent flying back, but he spins around and gets back on his feet but still sliding back a bit, looking at his attacker he smiles.

 

"Ahaha, took you long enough, Kakarot."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

_______________________:

{Pov Mumei; seconds before}

 

They're really losing it there.....

 

[{ Muun.... aren't you going to help them?}]

 

Not right now, they need to learn what they're going to be facing from now on, and their vitals are still working, I have a ton of Senzus too.

 

For more than hurts to see them being beaten up like that by the midget, it is here on earth with someone I can stop easily, or in space by Frieza, who's hundreds times stronger than this.

 

And if they really are in danger I could enter the second it happens, but that midget.....

 

[{ He's holding back, I would say he's about 75% of his full power, and if I make the calculations right...*clicking*}]

 

As Kro calculates her thing, I stare at the Prince, I am using him, that's all.

 

But, even knowing so, the will to rush in and punch his face still greatly pleasantly for me.

 

"Hmm?"- My feathers twitch as I look at the sky, seeing a red line of glow in the distance, and smiling as it approaches their location.

 

Getting up from the mountain I was sitting on, I feel the nice srong wind.

 

Oh right, I am at a mountain about 10 kilometers from there, pretty far, isn't it? Well perks of being half Owl bitch.

 

[{ Okay! 16.000!!! That and some more, I am rounding it up, and the maximum, should be about 22.000.... that could answer how he was alive back then, Muun}]

 

"He's older..."- My eyes widen as more changes show themselves, I just wish now that Frieza didn't hit the gym.... but knowing him, that's like saying a normal human can live on the sun.

 

"*Sigh*, *Looks at the sky*, Seems like today is going to be a clear day, hmm..."

 

*PUUF!!*

 

*UUSH!!*

 

And faster than anything I can think of right now, I am flying at them, Goku just saved Gohan it seems, man I just got my eyes off for a second and someone almost dies already...

 

[{ Told you to help them earlier, but the plan to make them experience stronger fighters, it's a good one, could have been executed better.}]

 

Oi shush, I did what I needed to, they can't be always like relying on me or whatever, later on we're going to explore more of this place, like there's twelve other universes out there! Like hell, I am staying around here after Buu!

 

[{ And the Ritual? Super Saiyan Blue? Evolution?}]

 

Fuck.... I am getting God and fucking off to somewhere random I don't know where, there's a good time gap between that and the black arc doesn't it? Wait a minute.... I suddenly don't want God anymore..... fuck that..... and Zamasu....

 

[{AHAHAHA! 'Black Mumei' An emo version of you? Would be so funny!}]

 

Ugh.... Imagining me talking about how insolent humans are..... Just Ugh... Some deserve a beating, but the whole universe and others too? Hell nah.

 

Oh we're here.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

__________________

{ Wastelands }

 

A man in orange and blue clothes looks around the battlefield, scanning it with serious eyes

 

' Gohan.....Krillin.... Tien....Chiaotzu....Yamcha too .... even Piccolo and Raditz....*Looks at Vegeta*, He got them all in these states...'

 

A stare down between both the Saiyans was shaking the air between the both of them.

 

The small winds that picked the dust and flied it one side to the other were being interrupted by the tension around them and flying back where they came from.

 

Vegeta seeing the other just stare at him, took the opportunity.-" What's up Kakarot? The cat got your tongue? Or are you too scared to be at the presence of the one who left your friends in this state? If so, don't worry, you'll join them very soon"

 

He opens his arms and turns to the sides of the fallen Z-Warrios.-" Because, they were pretty fun, for a warm-up I say.*smile*"

 

Gritting his teeth, Goku prepares to go in, but when he was about to lower his body to his stance, something made his eyes flinch.

 

Following what he felt, he looked at his right shoulder, a hand stopping him from going in.-" He's mine Goku, go help the others."

 

Passing by his side, a certain Owl didn't even look at him, and where he was about to ask when was she the entire time.

 

*Ush!*

 

She trowed him something in a lazy way, with her hand by the side of her head.

 

"Hm?"- He looked at what he picked, that was thrown from the girl, a little sack.

 

And opening it his eyes lit up.-" Senzus!.... But where did she.... OOHHH!! Karin said he gave them to another person... so it was Mumei... well I have eight in here, so it's enough for everyone, and left me with one."

 

He gives one look at the Owl back and nods in appreciation, he turns back and goes to heal his friends who are at the blink of death.

 

The Prince seeing the new guest frowns.-" And.... would you be?"

 

Muun just smiles and puts a hand on her jacket, grabbing it.

 

*Uuush!!*

 

And throws it to the side.-" Me? Just a very free bird. One that needs a little action, Prince Vegeta."

 

Smiling, her teeth gain a bit of a sharp edge to them, and in the middle of her glowing yellow eyes, what she has been swallowing so far was rising up by the second.

 

Frowning at such enigmatic answer he grunts, and gives his new challenger a better look, and once more, he's surprised.

 

'A Saiyan? And a woman at that too, it shouldn't be possible more alive to be alive.... we're the last ones together with Kakarot that survived... or was what I thought it seems.... and those feathers... they seem familiar, but I can't quite put my hand on it. But not something I should worry, after all, in the end, just another corpse for the count.'

 

As he gets ready, he underestimates his opponents, but on the ground far from there, his scouter beps like crazy, indicating that two super high power levels have just arrived in the perimeter.

 

But the Prince would never know that.

 

The bird just staring at the Saiyan, her eyes being the most serious she has ever been.

 

"You took a lot from mom, you should have seen that coming, leaving other's alive isn't a good job y'know?"- Saying so, the man is left even more confused at what the girl means.

 

*USH!!*

 

Her sclera fully glowing yellow for a second as she disappears and appears face to face with Saiyan, not even giving him a time to understand how.

 

*PAM!!!* -"AUGHHHAAA!!!?!'

 

She punches with an uppercut right into his stomach, digging her fist in there, making Vegeta almost kneel fully to the ground at how hard the blow was.

 

Staring from above, she raises her right leg, and puts above his head, but his lungs being almost destroyed made him ignore that completely.

 

"You better wish I am in a good mood today~, but this is already a good start for the day I say."- And steps even further, spinning her boots on his head like she was killing ants or any other bug.

 

"Uh?!"- Finally snapping back to reality, the prince realizes what situation he's in, and when he goes to retaliate.-" AAA!-*PAM!* AAUGHHH!!!!!!"

 

A sidekick to his face to the left side is what he receives, with the same leg she was steeping above his head before, sending him flying to the ground with an stupidly amount of force.

 

" But, I think it can get better."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

[{ Why won't she do me like that? }]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Didn't have time to draw Tien new technique because I have others on the progress.... well I will have other chances.

67