Chapter 4: Supreme Dual Cultivation System
23.3k 8 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AAhhhh~ I'm cumming!"

Yen Chen continued to fuck his mother's mouth hard for three minutes and came inside her mouth, leaving her totally shocked.

*Swallow*

*Swallow*

*Swallow*

*Swallow*

Su Ling didn't hesitate and started swallowing her son's sperm after feeling its delicious taste, she even increased the speed of her fingers and came a few seconds later leaving Yen Chen surprised.

*Plop*

She sucked her son's cock for a while longer and released it, making it jiggle like a hard rod would. Yen Chen sat on the bed with his legs spread and looked at his mother with a smile: How was it? you sure liked it?.."

"Yes..." Su Ling replied softly as she stared intently at her son's still-hard penis. 

She breathed a sigh of relief the moment she saw Yen Chen's cock getting less hard as the seconds passed and soon he was sound asleep. Su Ling unconsciously licked her lips after remembering the delicious taste and the great amount of energy his sperm contained.

"Thanks mom~ now let me help you." Yen Chen was about to reach under his mother's dress but she held him back with extreme ease.

"No! I know you want to have me as your wife but only after you advance to the Earth Realm..." Su Ling spoke sternly but her beautiful face was red with shame. She was very ashamed to have said such words to her own son.

*Sigh*

"As long as my son is happy, I'll be the happiest woman in the world too." She sighed and thought with a small, soft smile.

Although upset, Yen Chen nodded happily and got up from the bed and stretched his body and walked towards the mirror and as soon as he arrived in front of it he was terribly shocked.

"Fuck! I've become so beautiful and muscular..." He couldn't help but speak out loud with a happy expression and an excited smile.

In the mirror there is a very handsome young man with long white hair, golden eyes and a body full of muscles with explosive power that are not ugly at all, in fact his body looks like the body of a Greek God.

His height has taken a huge leap, before he was 176 cm tall but now he is a little over 203 cm tall, Su Ling next to him looked very small but she wasn't small at all, her beautiful mother is 177 cm tall.

*Ding

<System initialization started!>

'System! Mei's father gave me a system?' The golden eyes of Yen Chen shone after a robotic voice echoed in his mind, he was very happy and excited.

"Chen~ you've become so handsome and tall, even mom is finding it hard to contain herself in front of you..." Su Ling murmured with her eyes shining as she looked at her son's divine body with drool running by her chin.

Yen Chen laughed and hugged her waist and then slapped her on the ass, making her moan with a face red with embarrassment. Su Ling looked at him with an annoyed expression and pinched his waist: You punk! How dare you hit your mother..."

"Hahahaha~ sorry mom.... Your ass is too delicious for me to hold me back..." He laughed and slapped her ass again, making her sigh with a smile.

"Ok~ now tell me, which lineage did you awaken?" she asked with a very anxious expression.

Yen Chen shook his head and replied: I don't know yet but it's very powerful, I can feel my body slowly becoming stronger..."

Su Ling frowned and held her right wrist and closed her eyes, Yen Chen sighed after feeling a warm, soft energy traveling throughout his body.

"Incredible! You're currently at 3 Stage of the Body Refinement Realm and your body is getting much stronger with every passing second!" She opened her eyes a few seconds later and cried out with an extremely happy expression and eyes full of unshed tears.

Yen Chen hugged her tightly and stroked her long white hair: "Don't cry~ such a beautiful woman shouldn't cry like a child..."

"Idiot!.." Su Ling laughed and hugged him tightly but tears of happiness kept coming from her beautiful eyes.

He smiled and continued to say very sweet words in her ear, making her feel embarrassed. Yen Chen sighed inwardly and felt a little confused because of the intense desire he felt for the beautiful woman in his arms.

'I see..... It seems that after our souls merged, I acquired all the feelings of my other self..." Yen Chen thought with twinkling eyes and a bitter smile, he had never thought that one day he would be reincarnated in a world of cultivation.

*Ding!*

<System initialization completed!>

*Ding*

<Supreme Dual Cultivation System activated!>

[Status]

Name: Yen Chen

Age: 18

Race: Human

Cultivation Level: 3 Body Refinement Realm Stage.

Cultivation Physique: Celestial Yin-Yang Physique

Lineage: Chaos Dragon (1%)

Elements: Darkness, Space, Fire (+)

Talent level: Immeasurable

Combat power: ????? (Impossible to calculate due to lack of data!)

-----------

"What..." Yen Chen's eyes lit up as a bunch of golden screens appeared a few centimeters from his face.

*Ding*

<You have received a starter gift package, do you wish to open it?>

Yen Chen was quite surprised by the notification and thought for a moment before denying it: "No, I'll open it later."

<Understood>

The system's voice echoed again making him let out a sigh with a soft smile, he looked at Su Ling and grabbed her buttocks before lifting her up making her let out a startled cry and making her legs clamp around his waist.

"Chen..."

"Let's take a bath~." Yen Chen stopped her from speaking and led her towards the bathroom with a beautiful smile and eyes shining with excitement, Su Ling could only sigh with a helpless smile.

.........................

1 hour later.

"Cousin~ you look so hot and handsome~." One of the two twin sisters licked her lips and said with her eyes shining and a mischievous smile on her pretty face.

Su Ling and her younger sister sighed softly with bitter smiles, the other young twin smiled and agreed with her sister: "Yes, you're prettier than before..."

"Thank you Lili, thank you Zoe..." Yen Chen thanked her with a big smile and continued eating his sixteenth plate of food quickly, leaving the four women shocked.

Zoe has short black hair that goes down to her shoulders, while Lili has long black hair that goes down to her juicy ass. Both are 165 cm tall and have medium-sized breasts that yet are still developing. Zoe has a generally cold expression while Lili is more cheerful and very playful.

You could say that these two twin sisters are two halves of the same coin. The middle-aged woman laughed and said to Yen Chen: Be careful not to choke on your food~..."

He smiled and winked at her: Aunt Ruo, the food made by the older sisters Yuna and Ayla is always delicious~ it's a pity we don't have a dessert..."

"Ho~ what kind of dessert would you like?" Su Rou asked with interest and curiosity.

Yen Chen stopped eating and looked at her with a predatory gaze and a seductive smile: "You're my favorite kind of dessert..."

His shameless words left all the beautiful women in the dining room shocked, including Sun Xi and the other four beautiful maids, who all looked at him with red faces and wide eyes.

Su Rou was so embarrassed that she wished she could dig a hole to hide in, she imagined herself being  hot nephew's dessert and blushed like a ripe tomato the next moment.

Yen Chen laughed out loud and went back to eating ferociously, he finished off huge chunks of Rank 1 and 2 beast meat with a few bites and then continued eating while chatting with his family.


This chapter has been rewritten 02/01/2024


160