[Vol. 3 pt. 4]
3.5k 10 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had a selfish request in mind. Fortunately, I had two women who were more than happy to satisfy it.

The next day, before the dungeon could open up for business, I wanted to have some fun as my rex. Lily and Akorya were both on which was perfect for what I had in mind, too.

As for Meadow, I let her know that Lily and Akorya were coming to the dungeon and that I was going to do some lewd things with them. She told me that she wanted to go and experience the forest outside the dungeon on her own for a little, so she left and gave us some privacy before she could even meet them.

That wasn’t too big a deal. I wanted to introduce her to them, but I figured I could always do that later. For now, it was time to give Lily and Akorya some attention even if it was inspired by my own selfish desires.

“Well… Master, it’s not like I’m opposed to that and it sounds hot, but,” Akorya paused to grab her breasts and squeeze them in front of me, “they’re already not big enough for your normal dick. How are they going to work with something as big as that guy’s?”

What I wanted from them was a double titfuck. One girl on each side of the cock pressing her tits against it, sandwiching their breasts together around my soon-to-be length. As for Akorya, it was true that her breasts weren’t large enough to even completely wrap around my avatar’s in-game cock despite being big by most people’s standards, so there was no chance that she’d be able to use them on the rex’s cock considering just how massive that thing was.

But it didn’t matter.

“Here’s the thing, Akorya,” I said before grabbing Lily by her shoulders and moving her to be in front of me. “This is the thing.”

“I’m—a thing, mon maître?” Lily asked.

“You’re beautiful, wonderful, perfect, amazing, and not at all just a thing. But, for the sake of my point here, you’re the thing.”

“I-I see! I will be the thing then!”

“Thank you. Anyways, Akorya, this is the thing. Look.” I slid my hands down Lily’s chest until I reached her breasts, giving each one a grope and jiggle. “When it comes to things like double titfucks, it doesn’t matter if one girl’s chest is too small for it as long as the other girl’s is big enough to make up for it. All you have to do is press your chest up against Lily’s after she does most of the wrapping. So, even if yours aren’t big enough to fit all the way around it, or even a fourth of the way around it, it doesn’t matter as long as Lily’s chest is there to meet you. Think of it like you’re giving a handjob. If you can’t fully fit one hand around it, what do you do?”

“You use both hands!” Akorya answered.

“Exactly. By combining your hands, or tits in this case, you can work together to give a titfuck. Though, I’ve seen plenty of hentai where the dicks were too big even for that and it was still okay. I’ve also seen some hentai with girls who were completely flat giving titfucks and double titfucks before. It’s not like having big boobs is a hard requirement. The only hard requirement is a hard cock. Well, even then, I’ve seen tentacles with hentai—hentai with tentacles, where they were pretty soft and flexible getting titfucks. In other words, it’s the spirit that matters. As long as the willpower is there to give a titfuck, that’s all that matters. Even a man with a flat and smooth chest could give a titfuck if he so desired.”

“Woah… I never thought of it that way. So, all I have to do is believe in the power of the titfuck?”

“Exactly.”

Lily giggled to herself while Akorya looked like she was taking mental notes.

“So silly, mon maître,” Lily said.

“There is nothing silly about the philosophy of titfucks,” I said before giving her a kiss on the back of her head. She already smelled so nice in-game, so I wondered how nice she smelled in real life.

Then again, real life didn’t have a specific equipment slot where people could equip things like perfumes and other scents so that they always smelled like it.

Lily in particular always smelled like strawberry pie. Akorya smelled like vanilla. As for me and Thera, we usually ignored that equipment slot. There were a couple of times I played around with the scents that smelled like musk, but smelling like that all the time wasn’t too appreciated. Mainly because people would just get used to it and not even notice it anymore.

When it came to Lily and Akorya, though, they chose scents that smelled like normal perfumes. Well, better than real life perfumes. I couldn’t stand most heavy scents like that in reality, but they smelled real rather than artificial in the game despite the game being virtual and the real world being—well, real.

But back to my selfish request.

“There’s only one thing I’m not sure about,” I said.

Lily was quick to try and help. “Yes, mon maître?”

“How should we do it? Once I’m in Rex, I figure there’s a couple of ways we could do this. I could either stand there and you two could be under me giving me a double titfuck on your knees, or I could try… laying on my back and then you two can get on top? But I’m not sure how well that would work. I doubt that a rex’s body is designed to be on its back. I don’t know if I’d even be able to stay balanced on his back.”

“Oh! I have an idea!” Akorya shouted. “What if, instead of either of those, you lay on your side? Then Lily could kind of be on her back under one side of the cock and I can get on top of its other side. So I’ll be like, literally riding it! It’s big enough for that, right?”

“That could work. And it would also probably be easy to thrust if I feel like it. Though, if I start thrusting while you’re on top of it… I can imagine accidentally bucking you off of it.”

“It’d be like riding a bull! Except replace the bull with a Jurassic cock.”

“I like your spirit.”

“Nyehe, should I dress like a cheerleader then?”

“I wouldn’t mind seeing you ride me normally while chanting out some cheesy cheer.”

“I don’t think I’m creative enough to come up with a cheer, and cheering while riding might be a little too embarrassing for me, but I’d totally be down for dressing up like one.”

While me and Akorya talked about cheerleaders, Lily’s confusion hit its limit. “A-ah… pardon, but I am confused. How did cheerleaders come up?”

“Cheerleading spirit,” I explained. “We say that cheerleaders have team spirit and all that. Or something like that. I’m not actually sure. That’s from a culture I only know about through movies and shows.”

“Same,” Akorya said.

“Those dang normal people having stereotypical high school lives.”

“Right?”

“They should have been indulging in hedonistic debauchery like the rest of us.”

“Yeah, but replace hedonistic debauchery with practicing piano. And lots of porn.”

“How much porn?”

“Every time I got frustrated during practice, I’d get my vibrator out and go until the stress was gone. Wait, you asked about porn. Uh… maybe a couple hours a day? I liked to listen to… um… wow it’s kind of embarrassing to admit all of a sudden. But… I really liked listening to lewd ASMR roleplays. Especially ones with guys pretending to be like crazy stalker boyfriends. They usually weren’t even really porn, just really… intense.”

“I can imagine you doing that way better than I would have thought I could.”

Lily, deciding to show a bit of boldness, hopped forward and hugged Akorya before bringing her lips up near her ear. “Does this mean you like whispering?” Lily whispered.

Akorya’s reaction made her answer immediately obvious. “Ye-yeah,” she said and bit her lip. “I… I’ll admit I’m a total slut for voices…”

“Maybe if we make mon maître feel good together, he will record ASMR roleplay for you?”

“I—I don’t know if I’d be able to handle that. And by handle that… I mean I don’t know if I’d be able to do anything other than listen to it on repeat for a few days.”

“Sounds good to me,” I said. “A few days would give me enough time to record something new for you.”

“Wha-what are you planning on doing? Keeping me locked down listening to recordings of your voice for the rest of my life?!”

“Just until you get addicted to them. Then I’ll cut off your supply, make you desperate for me, and have you do whatever I want so that you can get your next hit.”

“Li-like what? What would you make me do?”

“I’d make you… let me call you a good girl while I give you head pats.”

“Nyehehe, oh no, how horrible. You’re the problematic stalker boyfriend of my dreams.”

“I know. I’m truly horrible and abusive, aren’t I?”

“Woah… Master, you sounded like Thera.”

I blinked. “Did I?”

Both Akorya and Lily nodded. “Maybe,” Lily said, “it’s like what they say about married couples! The more time they spend around each other, the more they talk like each other!”

“I have to admit, it’s weird having my girlfriend compare me and another woman to a married couple.”

“Ah… perhaps it is silly, but I already consider her part of our relationship, so it is not really a big deal. How to say… I feel it is… obvious that she will date you as well?”

“Same,” Akorya said. “Like, you’re basically already married but without the sex.”

Lily nodded. “And it’s so obvious she loves you!”

“Right? Have you seen the way she smiles at him every single time he’s not looking at her?”

“Like a young girl dreaming about her first crush!”

I couldn’t really believe what I was hearing. I mean, I knew that Thera liked me. That was as obvious as it was that I liked her. But her staring at me like some young girl with her first crush whenever I wasn’t looking? That much was a little bit hard to believe. Then again… I didn’t expect to discover that she would be into me acting like her little brother.

That made me imagine her as my loving and doting older sister who acted cool and wanted to pamper me, but was too embarrassed to do so because it would ruin her image.

I wonder if I should tease Thera by sending her a recording of some little brother roleplay after I send Akorya hers, I thought.

What would Thera’s reaction to that be?

I didn’t know, but I wanted to find out.

More importantly, it was time to have some fun.

 

We were going to do things exactly as planned. I used my favorite cash shop item to take over Rex’s body, giving myself the body of a giant tyrant rex, and… immediately waved my short little arms at the girls. There was no way that I couldn’t have some sort of fun with such tiny arms. Seriously, they were ridiculously small in comparison to the rest of the body. What was even the point of them? Did they have a point? I didn’t know. I knew that some people theorized they were used for holding onto squirming prey while eating them, but that was hard to imagine. The other one was that the arms were used for stabilization when mounting another rex for breeding.

But in-game, the arms were used for nothing other than to be there for cosmetic reasons.

As useless as the arms might have been, at least they were still fun to play with.

Lily and Akorya gave me a little wave back before Akorya shouted up to me, “Whenever you’re ready, Master!”

I nodded my now-massive head and then… thought about how I was supposed to get down on the ground.

Should I just flop onto the ground?

Try to lower myself onto it slowly?

Without large enough arms to use, I had no idea what to do.

I managed to lower myself onto my knees pretty gently, but that was where things became difficult. That was why I ended up settling for a much less graceful approach.

I fell onto my side.

“M-Mon maître!” Lily shouted. “Are you okay?”

I raised one of my tiny arms up and pointed a single claw up to try and gives a thumbs-up.

“He’s fine,” Akorya said. “Big ol’ body like that could probably fall down a cliff and still be okay.”

Well, that was a bit of an extreme exaggeration, but I was too lazy to send a message via text chat to say anything about it.

Besides, sending a message would distract them from what they were in the process of doing: stripping off their tops so that they could come and work together to titfuck my Jurassic cock that was almost as big as Akorya was.

I couldn’t wait to have Lily underneath one side of it while Akorya rode the other side.

Then I remembered something.

I was basically planning on grinding my cock down against Lily while she was against the rocky, hard, cold floor of the dungeon.

I sent a quick message via text chat telling them to hang on before going into the dungeon editor mode, taking one of the beds I placed down in the monster girl room, bringing it out into the open, and setting it down on the ground. I then flopped back down with my cock positioned right over the bed that time so that Lily could easily sandwich herself between my cock and the bed without having to feel any discomfort from the ground.

“What a nice monster,” Akorya teased.

Lily nodded. “This is what makes mon maître the best monster!”

They made my little prehistoric heart feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Or warm and feathery inside considering that people loved to not shut up about how dinosaurs had feathers.

Regardless, it was time for a double titfuck.

But considering that I underestimated the size of the rex’s cock… it was probably more like it was time to grind my cock against Lily while it was humped by Akorya.

That sounded just as good, honestly.

Don't forget to check out my Patreon if you're interested in joining!

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W., Derek G., Michael G., Lolopat, David S., Dota

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

62