[Vol. 1 pt. 2]
33.5k 15 297
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, I had refreshed myself with an online guide regarding everything related to dungeons and owning one.

Fortunately, given that the game was made by a bunch of perverted developers who wanted to more or less create an engine for having all sorts of should-be-impossible sex, it was going to be easy to do exactly what I wanted to do with it. The amount of freedom given over how dungeons were operated was incredible.

There were two not-so-incredible parts about it, though.

One, having a dungeon dedicated to consensual sex would be the slowest method of growing the dungeon. The fastest way to gain dungeon points was to kill invading players and monsters. An alright way to gain dungeon points was to fight and then… conquer invading players and monsters.

Just sex resulted in very few dungeon points.

But, I had an idea for how to work around that.

The second thing that was not-so-incredible was the fact that I, unfortunately, was not a monster.

I was only a simple human.

All of the other races required meeting prerequisites that I never focused on. Thera’s arachne race required stealthily killing hundreds of players in PvP, and that was just one of the requirements for it.

I was so dedicated to reaching endgame, gearing up, practicing, getting into a good guild, and going through the dungeon questline that I was too busy to ever try and become another race.

Now, how this was related to my dungeon and how it was not-so-incredible is simple.

I wanted to fuck as monsters. I did not only want to watch my monsters fuck anybody who comes. I wanted to fuck my soon-to-be “customers” personally as monsters.

There was a way to manually control the monsters that will be in my dungeon, though. It would allow me to control them, even groups of them, and I could feel everything that they felt, communicate through them, and so on.

But.

It… was a pay-to-win mechanic.

Or rather, it was a pay-to-do-way-sooner mechanic.

According to the guides, both the dungeon and monsters involved required a ton of experience to control. Controlling them manually gave better control over how capable they were as well as boosted their stats.

It would take many, many hours just to get a small pack of goblins to the point where they could be manually controlled.

Or.

I could pay the price of an overrated mocha latte for a cash shop item that would allow me to temporarily control weak monsters for up to ten minutes with a stat boost slightly greater than the one available through natural progression.

Stronger monsters would require an even more expensive cash shop purchase.

But I already knew about this.

That was why I already had one hundred of those cash shop items in my cash-shop-item-exclusive inventory.

Every single time I was tempted to go out and buy something little like a burger, coffee, or order a pizza, I instead forced myself to spend however much those would cost on the game’s cash shop instead.

More than three hundred dollars were spent in the pursuit of being able to fuck as monsters.

Worth every penny.

Now, looking over all of my gathered items, cash shop items included, I looked at the about-to-be location of my dungeon.

I got incredibly lucky with the location.

Some of the people I played with even called me the luckiest player that they knew because of it.

In the starting zone, tucked away behind some trees in a forest, was the entrance to a cave with hot springs in them. Beautiful, glowing crystals were spread throughout the cave that gave a buff to anybody around them.

More importantly, it was a plot of land available to players.

Plots outside of city housing zones, which were essentially infinite since hundreds of different housing zones could exist on top of each other in the exact same location, were both rare and expensive.

Almost all of the ones known in the game were taken. They were also unique and could only belong to one person at a time, so they were extremely limited. Unbelievably limited. So limited that thousands of players complained on the game’s forum because having over five million players on one server in a game with limited resources and land like this meant that only a tiny, tiny fraction of a fraction of the playerbase would ever get to experience it.

With all of the money I had saved up, I randomly went around looking at all of the unique areas one day since I was bored and indecisive.

It was possible to buy another cash shop item that would, basically, hire the developers to create a new place somewhere. Of course, that cost… a lot of money.

Sure, I could have technically put my dungeon inside of a city housing zone, but how lame would that have been? Not only would barely anybody get to see it since they would have to travel to the specific sub-zone that I was in, but it would be in the middle of a bunch of random houses which would have just been lame.

So it was either do that or spend an entire paycheck’s worth of money on getting a new place specifically for me.

And then, just as I was looking at the cave’s entrance, the “No Guests Allowed” message disappeared and was replaced by a message that told me the property was now available.

It turned out that the owner of the cave hadn’t logged in for several months. Since the developers didn’t want limited resources to just go to waste like it, it was freed up and the previous owner was given a fraction of the price for it back.

That also explained why there were about a dozen other people standing around looking at the dungeon.

They knew of the owner’s absence and expected it to be available at any second.

I had no idea.

And I beat them all to purchasing it.

The instant the prompt popped up, I thrust my hand out and bought the land.

The other players were in disbelief.

Some guy who just showed up got the property when they had been camping there waiting for days if not weeks to buy it.

I was challenged to duels, threatened, begged, offered ten times the amount of gold that it cost to buy it, and more.

They would have killed me if open-world player-versus-player was allowed in the starting zone.

As bad as I felt for the ones who were genuinely desperate and not threatening me… owning the future location for my erotic dungeon was far more important.

I didn’t even do anything with the cave yet since I didn’t have all the items to create my dungeon at the time.

But now, with the dungeon core shard, I was ready.

I stepped into my unused cave, placed all of the items on the ground, and looked them over one last time.

Soul of the World. That was a small, glass jar filled with a sliver of the “world’s soul” gained from an epic questline involving breaking the chains that an evil power forced onto the literal soul of the world. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and placed the jar in my hands. It could be used for dozens of different endgame items, but it is extremely difficult to obtain after getting it for the first time, and I wanted to use it for my dungeon.

Also, the world’s soul was insanely pretty. Short, white hair. Pale, flawless skin. Bright, blue eyes. A thin and almost sickly-looking figure, and she moved with the definition of grace itself.

I have to find out how to meet her again so that I can fuck her.

Soul-Mana Repository. This item placed a constant debuff on me that halved my mana generation for weeks. Thankfully, as a paladin, I had stronger mana generation than other tanking classes. The stronger the mana generation, the faster the item would fill up with mana, the sooner it could be used for dungeon creation.

I remember how furious everybody was when I forgot to unequip it before an important raid.

Experience Core. An item that could only be kept in the inventories of max-level players. Since max-level players no longer needed experience, all of that experience went into leveling up the experience core until it reached level one hundred.

Then there were five items required that were each obtained from defeating the final bosses of the raids leading up to the First Dungeon raid.

And then…

Dungeon Core Shard. The final item.

With every item laid out next to each other, the window to craft the dungeon core finally appeared in front of me. It told me that I had all the gathered materials and that it would allow me to create my own dungeon at any player-owned plot of land. It also, of course, warned me that it would consume legendary ingredients upon completion.

Then there were two options. One to close the window, the other to craft the dungeon core.

I had two options, but I really only had one option.

I chose to craft it.

The gathered materials glowed and floated into the air before a blinding light hid the process from me.

A spherical core dropped to the ground the moment the light ended.

It looked like nothing more than a ball of rock with some glowing runes surrounding it.

My dungeon core wasn’t done yet, though.

Thankfully, with the power of guides, I was able to prepare ahead of time for the next step.

There are all sorts of dungeons that could be created from a dungeon core. A dungeon could also be created with only the core and nothing else.

But I wanted more than that.

That was why I farmed a mid-level dungeon for weeks to get a drop. The drop itself had a twenty-percent drop rate but my luck was absolutely shit. The first three times it dropped, the other players I was with out-rolled me and got it.

But finally, I was able to get it.

A Wiggling Mass.

The wiggling mass was a chunk of flesh from the final boss that still had a bunch of tiny tentacles squirming around all over it. It could be used in crafting tentacle armor and weapons resembling the boss, or it could be combined with one other item in order to create a specialized dungeon core.

And that other item?

Unicorn cum.

Literally unicorn cum.

The cum of a unicorn.

Now, getting this item was much more difficult. As it would turn out, unicorns were only attracted to the opposite gender and would only have sex with in-game virgins.

So, I paid a girl whose avatar was still a virgin to have sex with a unicorn and collect the cum for me in a vial.

With these two items and my new dungeon core…

Yet another window popped up, this one letting me craft a “Tentacle Dungeon Core.” It was similar to the last window except it specifically mentioned that a dungeon made of this core would provide bonuses to sex to everybody within the dungeon, and that there would be tentacle-themed options during creation.

Of course I chose to craft it.

Once again, a blinding light appeared and resulted in the same core as before but with slimy, pink tentacles sticking out all over it.

It was complete.

It was beautiful.

It was mine.

My precious tentacle dungeon core – I held it in my hands as delicately as I could. I cradled it like a newborn.

It was my child.

And together, with my child, we would create the best sex dungeon that the world had ever seen!

Looking down at it gave me another option.

Those were a lot of warnings.

A lot of warnings that I didn’t care about. They were mostly saying that dungeons can’t be moved after founding, high-level guards may attack since I was in a low-level zone, that I would automatically be attacked in Virtue-controlled towns and cities, that my Kindness affiliation would get replaced by a Lust affiliation, so on and so on.

The dungeon wasn’t in a Virtue-controlled area and I could easily handle any high-level guards by myself at first. I knew that their attacks would grow stronger over time, but at the beginning, I would be enough for them.

And then me and Thera would be enough for them.

And by the time the two of us weren’t enough, my future monsters would be strong enough to help out.

Speaking of Thera, I could have waited for her to found the dungeon, but I was too excited. Plus I knew that she didn’t necessarily care that much about the whole process.

So, I chose to found the dungeon.

297