[Vol. 1 pt. 15]
13.7k 11 155
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I have an extremely important poll here that I would appreciate getting some answers for, and it's only one question, so please check it out! You can ignore this if you've already seen it on my other stories. I'll be posting it on each of my stories this week since it's just that important. 

“So, darling, this is the true purpose of the dungeon,” Thera said as we watched the minotaur girl get stripped by those shadowy hands.

I smiled and nodded. Everything was coming together! My dungeon was already perfect and I couldn’t help but to feel proud of my trap and monster getting ready to consensually violate our first proper client. “Exactly. Wait, I just thought of something else we could include to make the dungeon experience even better.”

“Well, go on. If you are going to say something then you do not need to wait for me to acknowledge that you are talking first.”

“I don’t want to ramble without giving you any opportunities to say something.”

“I will interrupt you if I need to.”

“Fair enough. Anyways… she probably hears the generic dungeon battle theme right now.”

“If you have not changed that setting, then you would be correct.”

“We need to do something about that. I mean, the basic dungeon theme is already boring once you’ve heard it a hundred times, and it’s not exactly… sexy time music, you know?”

“Did you just say ‘sexy time?’”

“Listen, it was the first thing that came to mind.”

“I see. Anyways, I do see your point.”

“So, our options are: one, disable background music; or two, unlock a song that is rare enough for people to not be bored of it that could also serve as appropriate background music for when somebody is getting fucked by monsters and tentacles.”

“The appropriate part may be a challenge. There are plenty of good songs, but one that would be fitting for a dungeon such as this… I am not sure that any come to mind.”

“Speaking of songs, which one is your favorite?”

“In this game or in general?”

“This game.”

“The final boss theme from The Ancient Citadel.”

“Isn’t that the heavy metal one?”

“It is. I never expected the game’s composer to have such great taste.”

“You’re a metal fangirl? Do you go headbanging?”

“I used to. I stopped when I hurt my neck.”

“I want to see you headbang sometime. Preferably on my dick.”

“Why did I not expect that?”

“You didn’t? It’s like you don’t know me at all, Thera.”

She sighed and shook her head. “If you are able to acquire the song from the boss, then I will demonstrate for you.”

“On my dick?”

“No.”

“Dang. Well, I’ll take what I can get. I can always burn the image of you headbanging into my mind so that I can mentally work my dick into the memory.”

“Do you not have a show to be watching?”

“But flirting with you is even better, Miss Metal.”

“I am not entirely opposed to that nickname, but I still prefer my name.”

“I’ll find a nickname for you someday, Thera. One that you like even more than your actual name.”

“I will be thoroughly impressed if you find one.”

“Just you wait, onee-chan.”

“I will kill you.”

“That’s hot.”

“Your fetishes grow by the day.”

“Just like my dick,” I said with a pair of finger guns.

Thera did not appreciate my finger guns, nor did she appreciate my growing-by-the-day dick, so I returned my attention to the show.

I didn’t miss much.

The minotaur girl was completely stripped of her clothes, Al Capra was still just watching her while stroking himself, and those shadowy hands had positioned her so that she was on her knees and leaning over slightly. Four hands in total were working together to manipulate her breasts, groping and squeezing them in perfect synchronization. Each squeeze brought out more milk from her breasts, and a small puddle of it already formed on the floor beneath where she was being milked.

Admittedly, lactation and milking was never a big fetish for me when it came to the real deal. I wasn’t a fan of the taste and it just wasn’t arousing to me. However, when it came to seeing fantasy girls getting milked in hentai and the like, it was great. It was especially great when girls got milked by tentacles.

Watching shadowy hands milk her like a cow wasn’t as good as seeing tentacles milking her would be, but it was still hot. Even more hot than her leaking breasts were the noises coming out from her mouth. She might have been a minotaur instead of a full-fledged cow girl, but her moans still came dangerously close to sounding like perverse little “moos.”

“Al Capra, you lucky bastard,” I said.

“You could always take control of him, darling.”

“I could, but I won’t always be able to do that. This is the first time the dungeon is being used like it’s supposed to be. Even so… I want to make her moo.”

“Why not make the other girl, Lily, moo for you?”

I looked up at Thera. “That… is a perfect idea. You’re the best, Thera. Maybe I’ll go buy the slutty cow outfit to give to Lily the next time she’s on. Then I can make her moo for me.”

“Is such a sound really so exciting?”

“It is.”

“Hmm. Moo.”

“It lacks strength when you say it in such a monotone voice. You have to moan it, or at least say it in a sultry tone.”

“Sultry? Hmm.” She narrowed her eyes at me, leaning over just ever so slightly so that I could actually get a look at her cleavage, and then she whispered… “I can’t.”

Just knowing that she was seriously about to try was enough for me, plus her admittance of incapability made me chuckle. “You really are the best, Thera. Don’t worry, if you can’t make erotic mooing noises, I’ll make them for you.”

“Feel free to not do that.”

“Moo, onee-chan.”

“I really will kill you.”

“I didn’t know that I’d be turned on so much by being threatened. Maybe I’m more of a masochist than I thought.”

“Would you prefer death by my blades or my fangs?”

“Fangs, please.”

“I can only hope to be as unashamed as you someday.”

“I can help you get rid of all your shame whenever you want.”

“Nice try. Now, go back to your show. I think you may be interested in what comes next.”

Surely enough, when I looked back at the window, Al Capra was finally making his move.

And what a move it was.

I didn’t even have to tell him what to do and he seemed to have the perfect idea. While the minotaur girl was on her knees getting her breasts milked as another shadow hand rubbed her clit from between her thighs, Al Capra grabbed the base of his cock and smacked its precum-leaking tip against her face.

“Ge-get that out of my fa-face!” the girl shouted, her eyes locked onto the lengthy cock in front of her. While Al Capra’s cock wasn’t thick enough to break a girl’s choker by fucking her throat, it was at least long enough to reach the bottom of her throat. Furthermore, while she might have been shouting to get the cock out of her face, she leaned into its direction. It was almost as if she was trying to rub her face against it every time he smacked her with it.

She might have wanted to play the part of a struggling victim, but her body completely betrayed her. There was no way she could resist when being milked and getting shown such a perfect cock to fuck her with.

 “Then stop looking like you want it,” Al Capra said, grabbing her by her chin to keep her head still while smacking his cock down right between her eyes. Its length easily reached from her chin up to over the top of her head.

“I – I do-don’t look like I want it!” she claimed, her eyes crossing just to stare at his pole. She very obviously looked like she wanted it.

“Lick it,” he ordered.

I felt like a proud father. My monster was being dominant all on his own!

“I – I – n-no! Why – why should I?! I would… I would never want to lick such a disgusting… long… hard… f-foul thing! You – you’re going to have to rape my throat if you want me to do that!”

She also made it very obvious what she truly wanted. If it wasn’t her words making it obvious, it was the fact that she kept her lips parted to pant against the cock and allow him to easily “force” his way into her mouth.

And that was exactly what he did.

Al Capra took a step back just so that there would be enough space to push the tip of his cock against her warm lips. Of course, as soon as he did that, I saw her tongue flick against the tip of his leaking cock even if she tried her best to “glare” up at him in feigned defiance. She just couldn’t resist getting a quick taste of him.

Then he forced two of his fingers into her mouth to open her up some more. With zero resistance, he opened her mouth as wide as he could before suddenly thrusting the rest of his cock inside. Her eyes widened as she went from having an empty throat to a stuffed one in an instant, his length clearly bulging against her throat. In addition to that, he made me even more proud by grabbing onto her horns to use them as handlebars.

He used her horns to pull her head closer to him until her nose was pressed against his furry crotch. Every single last inch of his tool was inside of her, reaching as deep into her as it could get.

The minotaur girl struggled within the hands’ grasps. She looked like she was trying to break free, and she even shook her head a bit, but not once did she employ the emergency logout function. She still had the ability to revoke consent by logging out at any instant with zero wait. Not a single thing could prevent her from leaving the game if she really wanted to. Safety features and all.

Yet she didn’t. For as much as she might have struggled, it only took a few seconds for that false defiance in her eyes to turn into pure pleasure. She came. Her back arched, her breasts squirted out milk as unrealistic as it was, and her lower half violently shook within the hands as a puddle of her juices formed beneath her crotch in an attempt to drown the hand pleasuring her clit.

And then Al Capra moved her. Instead of thrusting with his hips, he pushed and pulled on her head using her horns. He treated her head as more of a masturbation toy to jack off with than a hole to fuck, and that seemed to exactly what she wanted as she closed her eyes and used her tongue to pleasure him. I was only able to tell that she was using her tongue from how it sometimes rolled against her cheeks and stuck out from her mouth, trying her best to pleasure him like the good little masturbation toy that she was.

Even her cow-like tail was happily wagging behind her just like a dog’s would.

Then my trap decided to impress me even more. Previously, it was only squeezing her tits to milk her. Now, it moved two hands away from her legs since she was no longer trying to resist at all. These two hands moved up toward her breasts and pinched onto her nipples, pinching them in rhythm with the hands squeezing her tits. This got even more of her milk to squirt out with each squeeze while sending even more pleasure coursing throughout her body.

And that wasn’t all. One shadowy hand let go of her wrist to join the hand down at her crotch. Only, instead of teasing her clit, this hand thrust two of its fingers up into her pussy. The girl’s closed eyes shot open as another of her holes was fucked. Between her clit being teased, her pussy getting fingered, her breasts being squeezed and her nipples being pinched, and her mouth and throat getting utterly ravaged by Al Capra, the girl was quickly brought to another orgasm.

And then another shortly after.

Her noises were muffled but loud – much louder than before. The hand that was previously being held down came up to Al Capra and rested on the back of his thigh, encouraging him to fuck her even harder than he already was.

So, that was exactly what he did. The hands got rougher and faster, too. The hand holding her other wrist let go to instead slap her ass, alternating between which cheek it spanked as her other hand came up to rest on the back of Al Capra’s thigh.

The trap was way more useful and “intelligent” than I thought it would be. It made me want to get another one. It also made me want to look into potentially upgrading the trap if such a thing was even possible.

Even if it was possible, how could such a perfect trap get even more perfect?

More importantly, it looked like Al Capra was finally at his limit. His grunts and groans, which were a hybrid of masculine moans and goat-like bleating, signaled his quickly approaching orgasm.

His head tilted back at the same time as the girl’s eyes reopened wide, making his orgasm obvious. There was more proof, too, such as the fact that her throat could be seen gulping down all of his seed. There must have been a ton of it, too, because she was left gulping there for a solid twenty seconds before Al Capra finally pulled his cock out from her mouth.

Some cum immediately spilled out onto the ground since her mouth was still full of his seed when he pulled out, and his cock was completely coated in it. So, naturally, he smacked his cock against her face some more to clean it. He made sure to smear his cum all over her cheeks, her forehead, onto her nose, on her neck – he just kept on rubbing his cock against her face until it was as clean as he could get it.

She even came again during that.

Then, once she was finally done swallowing all of the cum in her mouth and throat, she looked up at him with panting lips and addicted eyes.

“Clean it,” Al Capra ordered her.

The minotaur girl didn’t waste a single second. She stuck her tongue out and immediately got to work licking up the rest of the cum from his cock.

He broke her. Every last bit of her desire to act defiant was gone. She was reduced to nothing more than a toy for him to fuck however he wanted, and she couldn’t have been happier about it.

Though, I had to admit that I was a bit disappointed he didn’t try to fuck her tits at all. Tits like hers were perfect for that sort of thing. But, he still did good.

I was just going to have to teach him to pay more attention to the races that girls were. A girl who chose a race known for their tits like hers most likely had major breast play fetishes and would likely love for their tits to get used for cocks’ pleasure. It helped that they had sensitivity boosts to their breasts, too.

But I was still proud of my monster for fucking her all on his own.

“You’re a good bitch,” Al Capra praised her, hand on top of her head between her horns.

Hearing his praise made her smile and arch her back.

She was really fucking cute when she was smiling and so content looking. Not as cute as Lily, but still pretty damn cute.

“M-master, can – can I please have more?” the minotaur girl asked, her hands now kneading Al Capra’s heavy balls to try and tempt him into giving her what she wanted.

She really was broken.

And she was about to get more of what she wanted so dearly.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

155