Chapter 13: Wait, are we hunting game, or are you hunting me?
24 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13: Wait, are we hunting game, or are you hunting me?

 Ferenc has a hunting rifle. No joke. He pointed it at me, and then smirked at me. I ran out into the woods. Just what is happening in here? Does he want to replace Aliz with me, or does he want to kill me for sport? Does he know that I contacted Aliz? Does he know that killyourself89 and Aliz are one and the same? 

A bullet flies over my head, and I scram from my hiding spot. Ok, ok, this is going too far. How am I going to dominate Ferenc, if he is totally crazy? Never stick your dick in crazy, the entire internet will tell you. Do they have a pearl of wisdom for when crazy wants to kill you, and sends you mixed signals that it wishes to stick its dick inside of you?

The sunrise is beautiful, even though I am at the edge of a ravine, and looking down. Do I jump down? Will I survive it? 

"Ok, enough running for one night. Let us go, and I will show you how to place a net on the ground and cover it up," Ferenc says from behind me, and I turn around. The rifle is on his back, and he is giving me a cheeky grin.

"You nearly shot me," I yell in his face, ready to take him down with me into the ravine. Hopefully, he won't survive it. 

"I wasn't aiming at you, or you would be on the ground, and we would be taking out shrapnel out of your ass now," he says, and offers me his hand. It is so unfair. I am covered in sweat, and he still looks like a picture-perfect model. Still, I take his hand, and he tugs me away from the ravine. 

The two of us walk to a hunting stake-out, and he climbs the small steps up the tree, and comes back with a net. After that, we spent a couple of hours with him showing me how to cover the net, and how to tie it to a tree, so that small game can go up. If the game is big, then the net will tear. 

"What if Bambi waltzes in the net?" I ask him, as I finish covering the net with dried leaves. 

"No deer graze in this forest. But there are plenty of rabbits," he tells me, and then turns his back to me. He leads me back to the hut, and then places his phone in my hands. 

"I can't stand how twitchy you are, without that blog of yours. Go on, speak with your imaginary friends," he tells me, and I stand there, baffled. 

"They are not imaginary," I counter. "They are as real as you and me." 

For a moment, I want to tell him about Aliz. To see his anger rise at the knowledge that his charity case doesn't want to spend eternity with him. Then I remember that he has a rifle, and just unlock the phone and go to the blog page. I begin to type then. About everything that happen, but don't out killyourself89 as Aliz. Ferenc must read the blog, or, he could read it in the future. 

 Your virtual grave is too pretty for you to be alive. Go back to being dead. - moosyMcmoose. 

How is the vamp treating you, you doofos? - killyourself89.

Did you skip the country? - dragonfly94. 

I feel a warmth well up inside of me, at the thought that these three busybodies have taken time out of their lives to chat with me. Or, in killyourself89's case, time from hiding under the rock. 

What is that? Killyourself89, are you also captured by Ferenc? - dragonfly94. 

No, no. I just went on a world traveling tour. I am currently in Myanmar. - killyourself89. 

Was that sarcasm, or did you really go? - moosyMcmoose. 

I don't know, you fat cow. Did I? - killyourself89. 

Hehe, so I am not the only one that gets a tongue lashing from killyourself89. That is good to know. As the chat becomes a breeding ground for name-calling, of which the most original ones belong to killyourself89, I log off. I need my shut-eye. Placing the phone on the coffee table, I look at the couch. Ferenc is already lying on it, and reading a book. 

I shrug. Rifle, remember? I will dominate him, but I need to be smart about this. So, I go to the floor, and lay down. 

"Come on the couch," he commands, and I blink. 

"No, it is ok. The carpet is soft," which is a lie. The carpet is nice, but not soft. 

"Come up on the couch, or I will shoot you in the butt," he threatens, but I can hear the amusement in his voice. 

So, I get off the carpet, and walk around, until I am next to the couch. It is pulled apart, and there is plenty of space for one more body on it. Ferenc is not that wide, as I have said many times before, and the couch is almost as big as a queen-sized bed. I lay next to him, and he covers me with the blanket.  

"Good night, sleep tight," he tells me, and then keeps on reading as if nothing happened. I want to yell at him. He took me captive. I am probably still his captive even now, even without the chains. So, I decide to bite the bullet. 

"When are you going to find your next toy, so you can use my blood?" I ask, and he chuckles. The audacity of that man. I want to throttle him, darn it all!

"You will lose the weight, and then become my new toy," he all but purrs, and I now really want to know what killyourself89 told the guy, before he ran, for him to have given all hope on a human lover. 

"And if I don't want to be with you?" I ask, knowing full well that he knows that I do, really, want to get myself a piece of that fine ass. 

"I'll just chain you up again. Unlike Aliz, you can't run," he tells me, and then flips to the next page of his book. 

3