Chapter 14: You keep lying
16 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: You keep lying

 Waking up as Ferenc's big spoon, is heavenly. Well, I am not exactly his big spoon. He is taller than I. My nose is pressed to the back of his neck, and I can take in his scent.

 There is something nice about his scent that I don't recognize, and something musky underneath. I peg him for the kind of guy that wears expensive cologne. Now I regret not putting on some of my own. 

"Are you going to sniff at me the entire day?" Ferenc says with a chuckle. I dare to do something I don't know I should be doing. I place a featherlight kiss on his neck, and watch as he stiffens in my hold. "You allow yourself too many liberties." 

His whispered words make my knees go weak. It is great that I am already lying down. So, I decide to try and play the seducing game with my man. 

"I have been told that I am great in bed," I purr into his ear, and he snorts. Yes, snorts. I have never been this insulted by someone in my entire life. 

"By whom? Your hand?" He asks, and then wiggles into my hold, trying to get out of it. 

"I had sex before," I say because I feel like I need to have it said. It is the truth too. My friends hired me an escort for my twenty-fifth birthday. Best night in my life. 

"Now, this, I have to hear. Who was the unlucky man you nearly crushed with your bulk? Or were you with a normal weight back then?" He turns around, and now our noses are touching. I bit my bottom lip. Sleepy Ferenc looks better than wide awake Ferenc. He has this innocence around him that he loses, after he has had his morning coffee. Or, is it his morning blood? 

"I was fat back then as well," I admit because I feel like he can tell when I lie. "It was an escort." 

"Oh, you poor thing. You had to pay for sex. Was it just that one time?" He smirks at me in such a devilish way, that my best friend begins to wake up. He seems to notice that because his hands travel down to greet my friend. His eyebrows rise when he gets a good feel. "Good package." 

"Thank you," I stutter.  Thank you? Really, Julius? This is the most action you got in the last five years, and you can only tell the guy a thank-you?  I wonder what killyourself89 would say to that.

What sort of insults she, wait, no. Aliz is killyourself89, and he is a guy. A guy that Ferenc wanted to bone so much, he paid for his university schooling. My mood grows bitter. 

"Oh, was it something I said? You need to grow a thicker skin, Jul," Ferenc says, and his hand begins to knit my best friend. He smiles at me, and that smile does wonderful things to me. "Let me make it up to you." 

What follows is the best hand job that I have gotten in my entire life. He moves his hand deftly, making certain to caress my entire best friend, and not just the spots he must know are sensitive. Just as I am about to come, he places his hand inside my pants, and clams tight on my aching member. 

"Beg for it, kiscica," he purrs in my ear, and I blink at him. 

"You horrible monster," I hiss, but he licks my ear. I groan. Well, two can play that game. I hope...

I get my own hand in his pants, and feel up the family jewels in there. Not only that, but I have to say that his family is very well-off. Not too big of a fortune, but a long streak of property. With a smirk, I wink at him, and begin to play with his member. He gets hard, after a couple of seconds, but that only makes him clutch at my own member all the more tightly. 

"Are you going to tear that off, or are you going to let me come?" I whisper in his ear, just as the first drops of precum fall on my fingers. He groans when I mirror him, and we end up in a standstill. 

"I just might, Jul. You will make a wonderful eunuch. Seeing as you are already fat," oh, that man. He can joke even with his dick in danger. 

"I have vampire strength too. Not as much as you, but enough to take off your best possession for myself. Perhaps I will wear it in a small bag around my neck?" I tease, and he grips my dick all the harder. 

"You will make me come, or I will make you regret being born," he threatens. I believe him, make no mistake. There is just the thing, though. 

"I already regret being born," I tell him, and he looks in my eyes. His green eyes have none of that mocking undertone in them, that they usually hold. Instead, there is guilt. He lets go of my dick, but I am no longer in the mood to come. I let go of his own dick, and see that he is no longer in party land either. I smile at him. "So, let us go and check if a Bugs Bunny fell in my net, ok?" 

I hop out of the couch, and head towards the bathroom. Just as I am about to open the door, I hear a: 

"Wait," I turn around to look at him, and he bows his head. "Sometimes I am a bit hard on you, but I want us to be friends." 

"Just because Aliz ran out on you?" I ask, feeling tired all of a sudden. In the past, I don't even know since how long it is now, I have escaped death so many times, that I am no longer in the mood to joke and grit my teeth through it all. 

He avoids my gaze, and I snort. Something wells up in me, and I begin to laugh hysterically. Opening the bathroom door, I glance once more at him. His head is still bowed, and his hands are balled into fists. I keep on laughing, and go to take a shower.     

2